Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by my local Dollar store over the weekend. I mainly ended up getting snacks. It was surprisingly good for acquiring affordable snacks. But they also had a decent number of Gimlis. I went ahead and got one extra Gimli. No point in stockpiling, but I don't mind having one in-box extra for $1. At that price it's worth it just for the mini-figure.

Loot Crate's Facebook page has been deleting the complaints about the Lego Dimensions item not being exclusive, despite the fact that the page for Loot Crate states under FEATURES that the items are "Licensed & Exclusive". This is my first time ordering with them and I'm definitely not going to order another one ever. I wish I had known beforehand that unboxing videos usually pop up before the ordering deadline.
So out of curiosity, what exactly is supposed to be in these?

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/02/loot-crate-subscription-box-review-30-off-coupon-february-2017.html

The LEGO Dimensions Fun Packs appear to be either Bad Cop, Unikitty, Benny, Cyborg, or Wonder Woman.

Hoping I'll get Wonder Woman. I have all the others.
Lots of people seem to be complaining, but I think this crate looks quite good. I guess the 99 cent store ruined the Dimensions figure, but the shirt, pin, Batman container, and Tetris magnets look nice.

Lots of people seem to be complaining, but I think this crate looks quite good. I guess the 99 cent store ruined the Dimensions figure, but the shirt, pin, Batman container, and Tetris magnets look nice.
It's not cause of the 99 cent store. It said exclusive. And it's really old fun packs that any fan would already have.

I wasn't expecting Green Lantern or Super Girl (I have both, and every pack but the new Batman funpack), but I wasn't expecting trash. I was hoping for at least a keychain, or printed instructions, or something. Anything that isn't basically the reject pile.

It's not cause of the 99 cent store. It said exclusive. And it's really old fun packs that any fan would already have.

I wasn't expecting Green Lantern or Super Girl (I have both, and every pack but the new Batman funpack), but I wasn't expecting trash. I was hoping for at least a keychain, or printed instructions, or something. Anything that isn't basically the reject pile.
I agree. They usually have some sort of exclusive or at least some hard to find item. Not some common item easily found at most stores. The biggest slap in the face is the fact that it's a cheapo Fun Pack now sold at the 99 Cents Only stores for $1. Loot Crate has had exclusive Pop Funko figures and other stuff. LEGO exclusively gave GameStop those Green Arrow figures to just giveaway, so it's not out of line for them to give Loot Crate an exclusive item as well.

A LEGO Dimensions t-shirt would have been nice.

I'm not certain if I'm keeping the Loot Crate subscription beyond this month.  It bothers me that they promised exclusive and it wasn't (Cyborg is the only shot I have at someone I don't have already) but it bothers me far more that they've been deleting comments off their Facebook page from upset customers. 

Most companies would have taken a moment to write an explanation of why it's not exclusive content or apologize for confusion and people's disappointment - instead they are just actively working to make people shut up.  I'm still sort of excited for the rest of the box, but that approach to customer service makes me feel like I don't want them to have any more of my money   

I'm surprised people believed they'd be exclusive. That's a lot of work on Lego and TT's part, not to mention getting new licensing.

Decided to drop by Gamestop by my girlfriends house yesterday and was surprised that they still had a Green Arrow. Now to find Supergirl..what are the odds of still being able to find one in stores?

Decided to drop by Gamestop by my girlfriends house yesterday and was surprised that they still had a Green Arrow. Now to find Supergirl..what are the odds of still being able to find one in stores?
Finding Supergirl in stores is not the problem, you just have to be willing to buy a PS4 Starter to get her. Or go EBay, but you'll pay about as much as Dimensions on sale if not more.

I'm surprised people believed they'd be exclusive. That's a lot of work on Lego and TT's part, not to mention getting new licensing.
No one here is saying they believed it would be a brand new completely exclusive character (as cool as that would be). My honest expectation when I ordered was that it would be some Dimensions branded stuff (cup, keychain, etc.) and not a game figure at all. I figured if it WAS a game figure, it'd at least be something rare, like Green Arrow or Supergirl, which do not require the effort of making a new figure.

The last thing I expected was for them to just toss in an overproduced year one store clearance figure.

I half expected alt-art variant of a pre-existing fig. But Lego is notorious about reigning over the mini-figs so it doesn't surprise me.
Nice idea - just take a Dimensions base and stick a minifig of that same character from a regular, non-Dimensions set, which differs from the Dimensions minifig, but not so much that it will not match up reasonably with the in-game depiction, and people will be happier than if they are getting a regular old set.

The only way you're going to find it in stores is in the PS4 starter pack, which should be easy enough to get ahold of.

I got Bad Cop in mine. I didn't have any of the supposed five that were in these, but I was hoping for Wonder Woman or Cyborg since I just passed on the other 3 for $5 on clearance at Walmart awhile back.

I got Bad Cop in mine. I didn't have any of the supposed five that were in these, but I was hoping for Wonder Woman or Cyborg since I just passed on the other 3 for $5 on clearance at Walmart awhile back.
Also got Bad Cop. Should be my last one since I canceled all but the Bi-Monthly Halo one earlier this month.

My Loot Crate had Wonder Woman. Also, did not even get the booklet pack-in. Not that I was dying to read it or anything, just poor quality control.

I was wondering if anyone had any notable experiences with any of the sellers on eBay. Specifically when it comes to bulk ordering. I am still missing a number of the .99 cent store packs and everyone I have sent a PM on CAG has been unresponsive. I am looking for these in particular:

Laval
Eris
Bad Cop
Gollum
Gimli
Jay
Wicked Witch
Ninjago Team Pack
Back to the Future Level Pack

I was trying to get the fun packs at a decent rate and if anyone on here has most or all of the items listed then please please please PM me. I would love to work with a CAG and if not, recommendations on good eBay sellers would be much appreciated. I see most of the packs are going for $5 or more shipped most of the time.

I was wondering if anyone had any notable experiences with any of the sellers on eBay. Specifically when it comes to bulk ordering. I am still missing a number of the .99 cent store packs and everyone I have sent a PM on CAG has been unresponsive. I am looking for these in particular:

Laval
Eris
Bad Cop
Gollum
Gimli
Jay
Wicked Witch
Ninjago Team Pack
Back to the Future Level Pack

I was trying to get the fun packs at a decent rate and if anyone on here has most or all of the items listed then please please please PM me. I would love to work with a CAG and if not, recommendations on good eBay sellers would be much appreciated. I see most of the packs are going for $5 or more shipped most of the time.
I have Eris, Bad Cop, Gollum, Gimli, Wicked Witch. Message me if interested. I can beat eBay prices

Ugh I wanna buy the Adventure Time and Ghostbusters stuff but after these $1 packs I feel like a chump paying more than $8 shipped for any of this stuff. I guess I can wait but I really want it lol.

If anyone is stuck with any of the Ninjago or Chima sets I'm looking to buy. I don't need the Chima Cragger or the Ninjago Team Pack but everything else is fair game. If possible would like to buy as many as possible from the same person and sending out of the boxes is fine with me.
I'm still looking if anybody has any let me know.

Ugh I wanna buy the Adventure Time and Ghostbusters stuff but after these $1 packs I feel like a chump paying more than $8 shipped for any of this stuff. I guess I can wait but I really want it lol.
I really doubt we will see the type of overproduction on season 2 as there was with season 1. If anything season 2 will be harder to find the future because they were likely more conservative on production.

Got Benny in Loot Crate.  Cool character, but I have him already.  Really wish I would have gotten Wonder Woman, or maybe Cyborg. 

I have Scooby and portal if anyone wants to do a straight trade for stuff I don't have, or $2 each plus actual shipping.

Super late to the party, but I'd like to trade as well - I'm in Los Angeles.  Here's what I have extras of:

Homer & Bart

Wicked Witch

Portal 2

Bad Cop

Zane - Ninjago

Eris & Cragger - Chima

Legolas & Gollum & Gimli

Looking for - 

BTTF Level Pack

Scooby Team Pack

Ninjago Kai / Cole Team Pack

Krusty

Emmet & UniKitty

Ninjago Sensei Wu Fun Pack

Thanks!

I'm also missing quite a few. I've talked to one CAGer that had some extras but I'm waffling because they are asking for about as much as what I can get most of them for on Amazon and such. It would be convenient (since I would be buying 11 sets at once) but it's really not an appropriate CAG to CAG price so I'm hoping someone out there has spares that is willing to sell for a good deal. If anyone has a lot of spares and is willing to do at least some kind of bulk order discount or just be a little more reasonable with the price that would be very much appreciated.

Was able to pick up green arrow from my local GameStop. I'm happy I didn't pay that guy on here at CAG $20 for one. What a joke.

Amazon is selling 4 bundle packs for fantastic prices, Prime eligible:

https://smile.amazon.com/Warner-Home-Video-Dimensions-Fantastic-Legolas/dp/B01N8YNWWX/

That one is for fantastic beasts but there are also bundles with Ghostbusters (2016), DC superheroes, and Adventure Time.
I'd be all over that Adventure Time if it only included Marceline instead of Nya, whose inclusion makes no sense (plus I already have her). Each bundle ends up being roughly equivalent to the 50% off plus GCU sale at BB at the beginning of the year.

Best Buy Deal of the Day is Lego Dimensions, most items aren't great deals but a few are ok like the Supergirl Starter Pack for PS4 for $45 / $36 (GCU), Gremlins Team Pack for $14 / $11.19 (GCU)  and Mission Impossible Level Pack for $15.99 / $12.79 (GCU). I don't think they will be selling many Simpsons Level Packs or Krusty Fun Packs though

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-legos-20170228

So I got a # of the sets from someone with the 99 cents deal (BttF, Jurassic World, Lord of the Rings - all 3, Benny, Bad Cop, Simpsons-homer, and Portal 2.

I am not really interested in getting a ton of the lego sets for a lot of money....I few do interest me but I tend to go overboard with these stupid Toys To Life games. So I am wondering is it worth getting the starter pack for $36 or should I wait for a lower price like on Black Friday or something, $20 would be a lot better for me.

Basically with what I have and what is in the starter pack will I get enough enjoyment out of it to justify the $40 approx price or do I need more characters to fully get into it or is it better to wait for a sale?

I am not really interested in getting a ton of the lego sets for a lot of money....I few do interest me but I tend to go overboard with these stupid Toys To Life games. So I am wondering is it worth getting the starter pack for $36 or should I wait for a lower price like on Black Friday or something, $20 would be a lot better for me.
Or you could buy the PS4 with exclusive Supergirl, undercut everyone selling her, and then end up paying just a minimal amount for the game/Legos. As long as you don't MIND that, then it's a good deal. I think the cheapest I've seen was $32? for starters. I have NOT seen them on clearance anywhere.

As for what you have, that's quite a few hours of stuff to do. That being said, this isn't like Infinity, they tend to have multiple characters doing multiple things. Right now, that weird guy from the Potter expansion movie has like 14-16 different abilities.

So I got a # of the sets from someone with the 99 cents deal (BttF, Jurassic World, Lord of the Rings - all 3, Benny, Bad Cop, Simpsons-homer, and Portal 2.

Basically with what I have and what is in the starter pack will I get enough enjoyment out of it to justify the $40 approx price or do I need more characters to fully get into it or is it better to wait for a sale?
$24 (after GCU) is the cheapest I've ever seen current gen starter sets, and the Supergirl sold out fast. I don't think we'll see $20 for the Supergirl set any time soon, unless Dimensions is cancelled, or a new version comes out, and even then, it's more likely that Supergirl will be discontinued than available everywhere for cheap. You might find it for a few dollars cheaper than $36 in the near future, but I'd be real surprised if it was more than a few dollars less, unless you're willing to wait for Black Friday, when it will most likely be cheaper, but Supergirl might not be included.

Or you could buy the PS4 with exclusive Supergirl, undercut everyone selling her, and then end up paying just a minimal amount for the game/Legos. As long as you don't MIND that, then it's a good deal. I think the cheapest I've seen was $32? for starters. I have NOT seen them on clearance anywhere.

As for what you have, that's quite a few hours of stuff to do. That being said, this isn't like Infinity, they tend to have multiple characters doing multiple things. Right now, that weird guy from the Potter expansion movie has like 14-16 different abilities.
There are a list of abilities, and each character is doled out some based on what makes the most sense for the character. If you want the most abilities in the fewest sets, the Jake the Dog team pack has a lot of otherwise exclusive abilities, like Rainbow bricks, gyroscope, and drill within those two characters. Doctor Who and Ethan Hunt have a ton of abilities, including just about every tech skill you could need.

If you're OK with getting these loose but still sealed in plastic with booklet, PM me. I'm making a three pack minimum because anything less than that would be cheaper on ebay because of the shipping cost.

I'm not giving these away. My pricing is somewhere in between CAG hookup and ebay. PM me and we can work something out.

Team Packs
Scooby 
Ninjago 
Jurassic 

Level Packs
Simpsons 
Portal 2 
Dr Who
BTTF 

Fun Packs
Witch
Unikitty 
Legolas 
Gimli 
Bad Cop 
Zane
Gollum 

This is just a rumor, info from a "trustworthy source". The site is being overwhelmed by traffic due to the article but there is a cache'd version. Hopefully the link works

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3AHnkr5rDBGrEJ%3Awww.brickstolife.com%2Fthe-quiet-cancellation-of-lego-dimensions%2F%20&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Thanks for that link. I saw it on the news feed on my phone and the link was broken. Saw people commenting on Reddit about it too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Legodimensions/comments/5zk8ox/the_quiet_cancellation_of_lego_dimensions/#bottom-comments

Really sucks if it's true. Although I do wish that some of the franchises can now get full LEGO games. Would love to have a full LEGO Back to the Future game or LEGO Ghostbusters.

Bright side, I guess 99 Cents Only will likely be getting new shipments of newer sets. Hopefully Dollar Tree can get some too.

If it's true it sucks, but assuming they get out the stuff they've announced it's a massive amount of content they've given us and I'll still enjoy playing.  The good part is that Dimensions was far less dependent on servers and community content than Disney Infinity so it should still be super fun even after it's unsupported. 

bread's done
Back