Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Sonic is an awesome level, as it plays a lot like classic Sonic games, but any characters you use gain Sonic's speed abilities while in his level or world. His level is also one of the coolest, and most diverse, as it's broken up into sections, each based on classic Sonic levels. Sonic himself can travel as fast as most vehicles on foot. You need excellent reflexes to control him, but you can traverse worlds quickly, and run down Red Brick robots with ease when you have him.
Don't forget Sonic basically breaks any speed based challenge. Unlike other speedsters (like Midway kid), he has no wind up to go fast, therefore can easily catch things you have to chase or reach areas much faster than any other character.

My second order placed mid-afternoon yesterday just shipped.  I think it might be safe to say that if you placed an order during the promo stack, it'll ship.

My second order placed mid-afternoon yesterday just shipped. I think it might be safe to say that if you placed an order during the promo stack, it'll ship.
Target doesn't cancel normally. I didn't even know mine shipped and they arrived today.

However check your order, they screwed mine up. I ordered 6 FUN packs, Batman, Adventure Time, Knight Rider, Powderpuff Girls, Beetlejuice, Teen Titans. What I received was Batman, Adventure Time, Knight Rider, Fantastic Beasts, Ghostbusters, and Powderpuff Girls Team pack... Now I have to figure out what I want to do to fix this.

I got all of the ones I ordered but they folded all the fun packs to fit into a small box. I'll have to exchange them in store. They did the same thing on a fun pack order I placed a while back, too. They shipped the team packs in a massive box so I don't know what their deal is. :mad:

Ah, man didn't know that Lego Dimensions was included with the Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Anyone try this in-store?
It should work in store though they probably don't have the sign over them.

Bought some Skylanders crystals (found 2 different dark) and they are B1G2F.

If anyone lives near Mountain View, CA, that Wal-Mart just clearanced all their lego dimension stuff. Sorry, I don't play but I did see the bigger kits for $35 (dimension kit?) and all the smaller packs were $10 indiscriminately. A lot of it might still be available for store pick up but there were a lot I didn't see on the app. I picked up an Adventure Time team pack and level pack for $10 each.

We still need a Supergirl
Shhhhh... I want everyone to forget about that one. That way, when the base sets all get cleared out around Black Friday, I can pick up a Super-Girl PS4 set on the cheaps. If you go around reminding everyone of how exclusive that figurine was, it might force more collectors to snatch them up before that point.

Crap - I know that I'm piling on, but if anyone has Green Arrow cheap sign me up too.

Any one else surprised that we've now seen most of the good Black Friday sales flyers and no great deals on the non-starter stuff?  I guess next 50% off sale I'd better jump on the Story packs I need.

I really expected a fire sale somewhere - I suppose we haven't heard from TRU sales yet though.  Edit: Or Gamestop I suppose - had forgotten we haven't seen their's yet.

They have 50% off from Target I think, it said sonic was pictured. I'd like to get some cheap story ones though, that's be nice.

Also I haven't gotten a response back about green arrow from notman, so who knows if there's any to get :(

Not everybody has a Best Buy, and those that may have a Best Buy may not have GCU. Cartwheel is free, and there are almost twice as many Target stores in the world as Best Buys.
the 50% off is free. gcu just adds to the 50%. and you can shop online.

best buy beats it
With GCU, it's like $2 cheaper for the whole last Wave compared to Target 3 weeks ago when double B2G1 stacked.

I'm holding mine as I can return them by Dec 8 in case price drops further later. BB has only 15 days to return unless during holiday season.

With GCU, it's like $2 cheaper for the whole last Wave compared to Target 3 weeks ago when double B2G1 stacked.

I'm holding mine as I can return them by Dec 8 in case price drops further later. BB has only 15 days to return unless during holiday season.
and that was 3 weeks ago. people cant go back in time. if you wnat to shop at target thats cool. im just saying best buy is cheaper. im not telling you to not shop at Target. by all means shop at Target.

Not everybody has a Best Buy, and those that may have a Best Buy may not have GCU. Cartwheel is free, and there are almost twice as many Target stores in the world as Best Buys.
Shipping is free for the holiday season at Best Buy. 50% is more than 30% even with red card.

I finally decided to get the Ghostbusters '16 story pack and three other fun packs that I had been putting off.  The $1 off discount for store pickup worked making it $3.78 ea for the fun packs and 14.99 for the story pack.  Why not.

thanks GamerChris got the last 5 set for $20.71 with GCU, in store pick up deal and $10 reward

also remember bestbuy.com has a deal if you do in store pick up you can get a $1 off each item

Best buy doesn't have the supergirl version anymore. The page even shows as not found and the store said they haven't had it in awhile. Target has it for $42 or I saw some on eBay for around $35 shipped.

$16 after GCU is the cheapest those Story Packs have ever been, even in past BB 50% off sales!

Also, for those who desire maximum unlocks for minimal expense, the Ghostbusters minifigure will also unlock the 1984 version adventure world.

Ordered the Powerpuff girls team pack, the Teen Titans go team pack, and the Lego Batman Story Pack. I already bought the new fun packs at target, but I wish I would have waited to get them at BB with in store pickup. It's not really worth waiting in line at Target customer service though.

$16 after GCU is the cheapest those Story Packs have ever been, even in past BB 50% off sales!

Also, for those who desire maximum unlocks for minimal expense, the Ghostbusters minifigure will also unlock the 1984 version adventure world.
The Ghostbusters level pack with peter venkman is the only thing I'm missing that I really want. It's always OOS at BB. I guess I need to just get it elsewhere. Anyone have suggestions? I don't think I can live with the Amazon 3rd party seller prices.

you can try target, Wal-Mart, toys-r-us, gamestop
Thanks. I completely forgot to check gamestop. It's in stock at every single GS store near me. I was hoping for a cheaper price. I hate paying full price, but it might be worth it if I procrastinate and use it to reach free shipping while buying other stuff on Walmart.com or Gamestop.com

Thanks. I completely forgot to check gamestop. It's in stock at every single GS store near me. I was hoping for a cheaper price. I hate paying full price, but it might be worth it if I procrastinate and use it to reach free shipping while buying other stuff on Walmart.com or Gamestop.com
That pack is the only one I need to be able to 100% the game, and I doubt it will ever be available again at BB. Last year, GS had a 50% off all dimensions stuff, including this pack. I'm betting that sale will return, or another retailer will offer a similar deal at some point between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I have that one but am missing the slimer one. Also my Peter venkman doesn't even work and since I bought it so long ago I cannot provide an up to date receipt or picture of the box.

bread's done
Back