Feedback
25 (100%)
Master topic for Lego Dimensions. 

Starter Packs are $99.99 on :ps4: :xb1: :360: :ps3: :wiiu:

Remeber,

Best Buy: 20% GCU Discount

Breakdown of products that release on 9/27:

Starter Pack:

Starter Pack includes LEGO Dimensions video game, LEGO Toy Pad, bricks to build the LEGO Gateway, Batman, Gandalf and Wyldstyle LEGO Minifigures and LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

MSRP: $99.99

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Level Packs (Level Packs contain a single character, a gadget/vehicle, and a new level that corresponds to that character), MSRP is $29.99:

The Simpsons

The Simpsons Level Pack, which includes a Homer, Homer's Car and the Taunt-o-Vision

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget, Toys R Us

Back to The Future

Back to the Future Level Pack, which includes a Marty McFly Minifigure, DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard

Order: Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Portal 2

Portal 2 Level Pack, which includes a Chell Minifigure, Sentry Turret and Companion Cube.

Order from Best Buy, AmazonTarget

Team Packs (Team packs come with 2 characters and a combination of 2 different vehicles and/or gadgets) MSRP is $24.99:

Jurassic World

Jurassic World Team Pack, which includes Owen and ACU mini figures, Gyrosphere and a Velociraptor.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Toys R Us

Scooby-Doo!

Scooby-Doo! Team Pack, which includes Scooby-Doo and Shaggy mini figures, Mystery Machine and Scooby Snack.

Order from Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Target, Toys R Us

Fun Packs (Fun packs contain a single character and a single gadget or vehicle that corresponds to that character.) MSRP $14.99. Note: The links go to Best Buy unless noted.

DC Comics Wonder Woman
DC Comics Cyborg

The Lord of the Rings: Gimli
The Lord of the Rings: Legolas
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum

The LEGO Movie Emmet
The LEGO Movie Bad Cop
The LEGO Movie Benny

LEGO Ninjago Jay Toys R Us Timed Exclusive
LEGO Ninjago Nya
LEGO Ninjago Zane

The Wizard of Oz The Wicked Witch

LEGO Legends of Chima Laval Toys R Us Link
LEGO Legends of Chima Cragger
LEGO Legends of Chima Eris

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, where are all of you guys in the Los Angeles area finding these things? I’ve been to seven different 99¢ Only stores in the L.A. area and the San Fernando Valley and I’ve only got a single Unikitty pack to show for it...would love to snag some of the other packs mentioned here (PPG, Slimer, Knight Rider, etc.).
I did a loop around the Inglewood area of LA.

These should be easily found:

Hermione

Buttercup

Michael Knight

Chase McCain

Unikitty

As to the others:

E.T. - There were a couple at the Crenshaw/Century store.

Beetlejuice - only 1 remaining at Hawthorne/130th store after I snagged one.

Powerpuff Team Pack - I bought the only one I found at nearly 6 different locations.

But I found no sign of Aquaman, Doc Brown, Slimer, Nya or Sensei Wu. (Technically, I found the empty box of Sensei Wu that someone rather rudely purloined the innards of.)

Edit: Visited El Segundo store. They have plenty of the Powerpuff Girls Team Pack. As does Hawthorne/118th.

I found a Beetlejuice today and bought it. I also got a Michael Knight on Tuesday, yay.

You might want to check the clearance rack if you have one. There were two Aquamans at 50 cents each at my store; the box was squished but the contents were intact.

Edit: Also one of the cashiers poked fun at me because she noticed I've bought a bunch of these over the past week. I dunno how to feel about that...

Just so I understand this:  The store is called "99 Cent Only", but they also sell things for $1.99 and $2.99???

Just so I understand this: The store is called "99 Cent Only", but they also sell things for $1.99 and $2.99???
I’ve seen items as expensive as $14.99 there (a large doll set, IIRC), so it’s not that unusual. They have disclaimers everywhere that “most” items are still 99¢ or less, and (supposedly) the vast majority of the items that are more expensive are present due to customer demand (such as milk and eggs, for example).

Just so I understand this: The store is called "99 Cent Only", but they also sell things for $1.99 and $2.99???
They first raised the price from 99c to 99.9999c essentially $1 because of increase in cost and later started selling milk at $1.99.

And in recent years, they started carrying $1.99 and more products. It's quite understandable as you can't beat inflation by keeping everything at 99c or you will have fewer and fewer products you can sell. I do welcome the change as there are more varieties I can shop from there, in contrast to Dollar Tree which I don't like to shop at, they're selling the same old thing all years. It's similar to Daiso which has all unmarked product at $1.50 but other price-marked more expensive products.

If anyone wouldn't mind shipping to a fellow cag, I have been looking for Wu and Michael Keat... I mean Beetlejuice. Missouri does not have these magical stores that you speak of.

Went to the store where i found the Knight Riders and Buttercups the other day and they still had 2 small corner side racks with nothing but Knight Riders and Buttercup. I was about to leave but i decided to walk the entire store and right infront of the registers they also had a small side rack with Beetlejuice and Starfire from Teen Titans Go. I'm not sure if anybody has come across her or mentioned her in this thread but i had no idea stores were getting her in. Picked up 2 of each when i saw them. 

As the post above me mentioned, yes, Starfire is in stores. Went to 2 different stores and both had her.

Also, Wonder Woman is out in the wild.
While, I've not seen Aquaman, it's wholly likely now that DC figures are part of this round.

I did a loop around the Inglewood area of LA.

These should be easily found:

Hermione
Buttercup
Michael Knight
Chase McCain
Unikitty

As to the others:
E.T. - There were a couple at the Crenshaw/Century store.
Beetlejuice - only 1 remaining at Hawthorne/130th store after I snagged one.
Powerpuff Team Pack - I bought the only one I found at nearly 6 different locations.

But I found no sign of Aquaman, Doc Brown, Slimer, Nya or Sensei Wu. (Technically, I found the empty box of Sensei Wu that someone rather rudely purloined the innards of.)

Edit: Visited El Segundo store. They have plenty of the Powerpuff Girls Team Pack. As does Hawthorne/118th.
go to the marine ave and inglewood they have all the new ones i stated

If anyone happens to buy extras I’d gladly pay to have the below shipped. Plan on opening so opening and throwing in a bubble mailer would be fine.

Hermione
Power Puff team
Buttercup

Just a suggestion to those who haven’t had luck thus far: I’d go back and check any stores that had nothing or were out of a particular figure if it’s been a week or longer. I had zero luck my first time checking the stores, but this week I found quite a few of the boxes. Still keeping my eyes open for ET, Beetlejuice, Wonder Woman, Marceline, Doc Brown, Slimer and Nya. Most of the stores I’ve been to have had plenty of Buttercup and Knight Rider, while the others have sprinkled around the other PPG, Aquaman, Unikitty, Hermoine and Chase.

Hit up 3 stores on my way home from the flea market today in hopes of finding Aquaman or Wonder Woman. 2 of the stores i went to didn't even have any. One of them had a newly stocked shelf with Starfire, Hermione, and a couple of Knight Rider sets. Went to the main toy lane and all they had back there was Power Puff team pack and Unikitty. I will try another one tomorrow.  

What 99cent stores are you finding these?
In MA here currently, wondering if we have the same stores.
99 Cents Only Stores. You don't. They are only like in three states. California, Arizona, and Texas. I believe. The only thing similar to them that you might have is Family Dollar or Dollar General. They used to be exactly like Dollar Tree, but now they carry a lot of stuff that is more than a dollar. If you know what 5 Below is, they are kind of like that. Where they get overstocked items that you would find at like a Target normally, but deeply discounted.

99 Cents Only Stores. You don't. They are only like in three states. California, Arizona, and Texas. I believe. The only thing similar to them that you might have is Family Dollar or Dollar General. They used to be exactly like Dollar Tree, but now they carry a lot of stuff that is more than a dollar. If you know what 5 Below is, they are kind of like that. Where they get overstocked items that you would find at like a Target normally, but deeply discounted.
We have Dollar Tree and 5 Below as well as what your mentioned, Which is why I asked.
Thank you.

Found Knight Rider, Buttercup, Starfire, Beetlejuice at the store in Lynwood, CA. There's a lot of construction nearby, but they still had plenty left.

Just found Starfire at the Wilshire and Alvarado St store in Los Angeles. They have a few Beetlejuice, Hermione and lots of Knight Rider, PPG and Unikitty. If anyone needs any PM me I'll get em for ya. Looking for trades as well. Need most of the older ones.

Found a few Starfire and Beetlejuice at the Westminster 99¢ store today. Hit some other but only saw about a million buttercup and Knight Rider are pretty thick. No DC characters I’ve seen yet.

Found a few Starfire and Beetlejuice at the Westminster 99¢ store today. Hit some other but only saw about a million buttercup and Knight Rider are pretty thick. No DC characters I’ve seen yet.
I was gonna try that store earlier today. Glad that i ended up gettin lazy and not going. Right now im literally contemplating going and checking out a few stores but my lazyness level is currently reaching over 9000...

Marceline at the Norwalk/Imperal Hwy Store just got. They have the other usual suspects. About 20+ a few minutes ago. Still no DC yet that I’ve seen.

Wonder Woman has landed in SoCal at the Lakewood store on Del Amo/Woodruff store along with Benny from last years fiesta. Lots of Knight Rider and Beetlejuice and Marceline at this store. And surprise another buttload Of buttercups.

If anyone has any of the following to sell, let me know. Lloyd, Cragger, Cyberman, Cyborg, Tina, Marceline, Hermoine, Buttercup, and Starfire.

Wonder Woman has landed in SoCal at the Lakewood store on Del Amo/Woodruff store along with Benny from last years fiesta. Lots of Knight Rider and Beetlejuice and Marceline at this store. And surprise another buttload Of buttercups.
Lol. When I was there earlier today all I saw were Buttercup and Knight Rider.

If anyone is picking up extra to sell / trade I'd buy one of each. I'd also buy 10-15 of any packs with lots of parts as I use them for MOC.

Just found Bane, Benny, Jay and Crusty at the store on La Brea and Willoughby. They have just about everything but the PPG team set.

I haven't been to a 99 cent store in probably five years but decided to check things out in Central California (Hanford).  

40504147001_f29e242d9f_b.jpg

40461888432_8fb6a55bcd_b.jpg

They had three areas full...no Sensei Wu (or anything Ninjago), Aquaman,  Bane, ET, Crusty, Homer or Slimer though, they had everything else that others have mentioned.

190th Torrance got Bane! Had lots of Knight Rider, Lego City. The store off 405 and Inglewood has E.T. Unikitty and of course tons of buttercup. Happy hunting!

As others have said, Bane is out in the wild.
Another new one is B A Baracus.

I guess Doc Brown was a limited first run figure.

I'd be down to trade for ET and Slimer. Just let me know what you're looking for. I think I'm going to limit myself to ones that are must-buys to 100% the game.

Sylmar location right on gladstone[attachment=29647:20180227_184311.jpg][attachment=29648:20180227_184314.jpg]

Excalibur batman
Buttercup
Adventure time marceline
Teen titans starfire
Knight rider
Hermoine

Plenty of all

Stopped by the Orange store today. Picked up the lone Bane that was on the shelf along with the only 2 Mr. T's. Also picked up 2 Excalibur Batmans. Handful of Batmans, Benny The Spaceman, and Krusty The Clowns but not many. Still plenty of Knight Rider and Buttercup though.

It seems like WB has done much worse sales estimate and inventory overstock than Disney on Infinity, and didn't learn from cancellation of Infinity when they manufactured last few waves.

But lego is fun on its own and holds value better than something like infinity.  Even without being part of the dimensions game, these sets would probably be $5-10 standalone lego kits, some with very popular characters. 

Now I feel foolish for thinking snatching up the remaining new sets as they released over the past year for ~$5 each was a good deal...   :lol:

bread's done
Back