LEGO of my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']See what happens when a :whistle2:B makes an OTT?
[/QUOTE]

N_gga movin' up in the world. Tweaker ---> Pusher.

Will he break the cardinal rule and get high of his own product? only time will tell!

I not going down that path...

drug_OD.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']N_gga movin' up in the world. Tweaker ---> Pusher.

Will he break the cardinal rule and get high of his own product? only time will tell![/quote]

Of course he will...Tweaker...

He'll smoke a bubble of the 'good sh*t'(which he doesn't sell), then get some crazy idea on how to turn the garbage he's pushing into the 'good sh*t'.

While he's experimenting with the chemistry, it's inevitiable that he samples his pharmacological 'genius'.

Next thing he knows, he's been up for 15 days straight, his sellable product is GONE.

It was either smoked/snorted or so toxic that it'd kill whoever uses it.

[quote name='manthing']Of course he will...Tweaker...

He'll smoke a bubble of the 'good sh*t'(which he doesn't sell), then get some crazy idea on how to turn the garbage he's pushing into the 'good sh*t'.

While he's experimenting with the chemistry, it's inevitiable that he samples his pharmacological 'genius'.

Next thing he knows, he's been up for 15 days straight, his sellable product is GONE.

It was either smoked/snorted or so toxic that it'd kill whoever uses it.[/quote]Calm down.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Calm down.[/quote]

It's either make up drug stories or revise this report on Senior Citizens Medicare choices...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='lordwow']I not going down that path...

drug_OD.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That looks like X (or so rap has taught me?).

Suddenly, he starts to convulse and his pulse goes into hyperdrive
and his eyes roll back in his skull
His back starts to look like the McDonald's Arches
He's on Donald's carpet, layin horizontal barfin'
And everyone in the apartment starts laughin at him

How did I never hear Creed before? Anyway, I can't get Don't Stop Dancing out of my head. Even created a ringtone for my phone of that song.

Sometimes life is wicked and I just can't see the light.
A silver lining sometimes isn't enough to make some wrongs seem right...

[quote name='munch']I need to get one of those Torq screwdrivers.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean torx? I've got one sitting here on my desk that you could borrow.

I think I need to get some more Skelaxin from my best friend. He gave some stuff to my ex to help with his knees and my back has been hurting so bad for the past week or so that I can barely stand up straight. There was one Soma left last night, took that and it didn't do much but took a Skelaxin early this morning and its helping me a lot. Give it up for muscle relaxants!

[quote name='st0neface']Tuna's a pretty safe bet. Hard to fuck that up.[/QUOTE]

True, but I only like tuna when it's raw.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Teriyaki chicken, easily, wahoo.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, good call. That was pretty tasty last time I had it.

Ahh, spicy Italian also sounds good.

fuck it, I'll just see whatever is cheapest of all these rec's and get that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What!? Where!?

It premieres on Sunday 9/28[/quote]

#-o

[quote name='zewone']Ever hear of a little thing called...The Internet?

Internet, eh?[/quote]

Oh, they have internet on computers now?

----------------------------------------

Damn, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is gonna be a Japanese Wii exclusive?

:whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']#-o[/quote]

It's been there since 9/5 :shock: shit I didn't think it'd be out that early :wall: I'll try to watch it tonight.

Thanks for the heads up!

SurfTheChannel used to have links to watch it streaming online. Guess they took that one down for now. I watched it last Wed or Thur from there

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's been there since 9/5 :shock: shit I didn't think it'd be out that early :wall: [/quote]

Dexter has had a unique issue with 'leaks'

The first 2 episodes of S2 were available 3-4 months ahead of the season premiere, leading some to think it was deliberate.

I had been looking for new Dexter around the dates the 'leak' occurred last year, then forgot about it until I saw S3.1 last week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Back in the day(circa 3 weeks ago), that would be enough to warrant infractions and an OTT deletion. :cool:[/quote]

Not a problem anymore Jimbo...

Now it's video games that are :whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back