LEGO of my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Creed? That Jesus band? :rofl:

Didn't that dude get crunk and beat his wife?[/quote]

No, he got busted for picking up a male prostitute.

I bought a pack of Blacks the other day, Mak.

Had one and hated it so much I sold the rest of the pack at a loss to get rid of it and went back to my Nat Sherman MCDs.
I don't know how you smoke those, mang.

SurfTheChannel actually just gives you the links to different video hosting sites aroung the world. Surprisingly, during Shark Week, they signed a partnership with Discovery. Currently, they have a partnership with History, A&E, and one or two other channels.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I bought a pack of Blacks the other day, Mak.

Had one and hated it so much I sold the rest of the pack at a loss to get rid of it and went back to my Nat Sherman MCDs.
I don't know how you smoke those, mang.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']You shoulda sent them to me! :bomb:

The site is blocked.[/quote]

Are we talking about Djarum Blacks???

Hey Mak, I'll trade you a pack of Blacks for The Road. :cool:

[quote name='st0neface']Liquid, you should hit up some Al Capones. The cognac ones.[/QUOTE]Who makes 'em?

[quote name='HumanFace']Are we talking about Djarum Blacks???[/QUOTE]Yeah.

I wanna try the Djarum Cappuccinos sometime. My buddy imported a box of them from Indonesia or wherever they're from and was gonna split it with me but the bastard kept them all.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Are we talking about Djarum Blacks???[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Mak, I'll trade you a pack of Blacks for The Road. :cool:[/quote]

Deal

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does this work?

[/quote]

Nice

Djarum Blacks are all I smoke. I'll take the Specials if The place I go is out of Blacks. Thats what I'm having to do now. Funny I started out with Newports at 17, then switched to Djarum a couple years later...ironic thing is is that I can't even smoke a "normal" cig without hacking my lungs up. But cloves are all I can do now

[quote name='Maklershed']Deal[/QUOTE]Seriously? I might be down for that.

But do yourself a favor and pick up a pack of Nat Sherman's MCDs.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who makes 'em?[/QUOTE]

Al Capone is the brand name. They can be found at most liquor stores.

They look like this.
getdata.php

[quote name='st0neface']Al Capone is the brand name. They can be found at most liquor stores.

They look like this.
getdata.php
[/quote]

That is unless you live in a state that has ABC stores and the only thing sold is liquor. Best bet are cigar shops

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, Maklershed:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21572

Smuggy McSmugerson's cameo makes the gag.[/quote]

Gah. It wont play (although the fucking commercial before the video would play :roll:). It says I need the latest update of flash, which I can't install at my work computer. What's it about?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Seriously? I might be down for that.

But do yourself a favor and pick up a pack of Nat Sherman's MCDs.

I'll keep them in mind, st0neface. I'm probably going down to the cigar shop on Friday, so I might pick some up then.

I really want to try Nat Sherman's Fantastia Lights, only because of what they look like:

42.jpg

Shit is SO cash. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']Well, how bout I trade it for the Nat Sherman's you're talking about. What exactly are they, anyway? Cloves?[/QUOTE]

100% natural tobacco. Really long and thin, and they burn slow.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll keep them in mind, st0neface. I'm probably going down to the cigar shop on Friday, so I might pick some up then.

I really want to try Nat Sherman's Fantastia Lights, only because of what they look like:

42.jpg

Shit is SO cash. :cool:[/quote]

I've had them before and there total shit. And besides all it is is colored paper...everything else is the same

[quote name='Mojimbo']Those looks like lady cigarettes.[/QUOTE]

Eh.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I've had them before and there total shit. And besides all it is is colored paper...everything else is the same [/QUOTE]Damn, that's disappointing to hear.

[quote name='zewone']Lose my check again. :cool:[/quote]

Knowing me, it's not out of the question between now and this afternoon when I can get to a bank.

[quote name='Maklershed']Zew and Frosty:

My apologies for the wait, I'll cash your checks today. (I lost them / forgot about them until the other day)[/QUOTE]

bastardo! i already spent the money set aside for that! time to put a stop on the check...:bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Where at timewise?[/QUOTE]First appearance at 4:05 and then from 6:35 to the end.

I lol'ed hard, again. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']$5 Darkness :360: plz[/quote]

I'll check...I think I got Mak the last one though.

[quote name='Maklershed']Bully, Kane & Lynch, Oblivion, and/or Grid. :bouncy:[/quote]

No Bully last time, Oblivion I havent seen in ages...Kane and Lynch + Grid, 360 or PS3?

[quote name='Maklershed']Knowing me, it's not out of the question between now and this afternoon when I can get to a bank.[/quote]

That reminds me...I gotta go deposit some too...

It hadn't occurred to me that I could just towel this bitch until I get the stuff I need to send it off. I wonder if that could end up ____ing me over somehow.

[quote name='zewone']At least I didn't put it in, like a certain someone did.[/quote]

It sucks cause I'm at work.

But I could go home and get it...

:whistle2:k

---------------
Who did that Zoo?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hey, Maklershed:

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/21572

Smuggy McSmugerson's cameo makes the gag.[/quote]

:rofl:

'Oh, you need help getting it?'

-----------------------------------------------------

'I got too involved in it and I gave it away to somebody because it was taking up too much of my time...

Sounds like someone's lamentations regarding X3

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back