LEGO of my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah, but they are suppose to be stupid beacuse no one really cares about free credit report. Its not something you can just advertise normally.

Pfft. I dont know....they had the one where the girl walked around licking people? What the fuck? Now this one where a boy walks into a ice cream shop and asks for sprinkles but just gets a little. He comes back after using clearasil and gets a ton more after unbuttoning his shirt? Double T F?[/quote]

Is it me, or are commercials the first part of starting of a REAL Idiocracy?

Yo! Noid is a localization of the lesser-known Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru (Masked Ninja Hanamaru), a Famicom game released by Capcom in Japan on March 16, 1990. Much of the presentation, but none of the game mechanics, were changed and it was released in the rest of the world as Yo! Noid. Given that both games were released in the same year, it is possible that they were developed concurrently, rather than Yo! Noid being considered a mere localization of Hanamaru.
In the process, the game gained coherence in locations but lost it in plot and character design. Pizza-eating contests were originally card-based battles. Most of the game's music was re-used for Yo! Noid, though a few tunes were changed, and a few new tracks were written for the latter.

[quote name='lilboo']Dominos pasta?! What the hell?
I do wanna try Pizza Hut pasta. It's probably going to be incredibly rank, but still.[/quote]

I've had the Tuscan meat one...it wasn't too shabby...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Odd. Almost NOID-ish. Who did the NOID belong to, I forget? :\
[/quote]

Domino $$$ort!!!

Yo%20Noid.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Sold out...Sorry. I picked it up 2 weeks ago at 19.99 hoping to buy and adjust...Shut down![/quote]

Thanks for checking.

You shouldn't try to adjust...do what I do...go in there and say, I need to return this and rebuy it with this card instead...then cashier will re-ring it up and go..."wow I guess its on sale now" and you just smile and nod.

I did this with the 4000 points cards a while back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks #83

I should prolly just look for it at a EB and use some credit on it...

But there's so much STUFF... coming out soon...

:whistle2:(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yo! Noid is a localization of the lesser-known Kamen no Ninja Hanamaru (Masked Ninja Hanamaru), a Famicom game released by Capcom in Japan on March 16, 1990. Much of the presentation, but none of the game mechanics, were changed and it was released in the rest of the world as Yo! Noid. Given that both games were released in the same year, it is possible that they were developed concurrently, rather than Yo! Noid being considered a mere localization of Hanamaru.
In the process, the game gained coherence in locations but lost it in plot and character design. Pizza-eating contests were originally card-based battles. Most of the game's music was re-used for Yo! Noid, though a few tunes were changed, and a few new tracks were written for the latter.[/quote]

I still have that game somewhere in my house. The game was just like Domino's, shit

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Balls. Did you scan them? Or was it stickered?[/quote]

Stickered. But all the times I ask for it to be scanned Sticker = Scan. I find that my target is a week behind the drops, which is why I usually buy then buy again/return.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks for checking.

You shouldn't try to adjust...do what I do...go in there and say, I need to return this and rebuy it with this card instead...then cashier will re-ring it up and go..."wow I guess its on sale now" and you just smile and nod.

I did this with the 4000 points cards a while back.[/quote]

I use the buy twice, return old one trick. Less suspiscious that way I think.

[quote name='zewone']Gross.

USB headphones.

How much is it?[/quote]

$180 w. 2 year contract

The 'open' apps store have me worried about hackers such as Zoo...

Google's notorious data collection/analysis/retention worries me even more

[quote name='zewone']Gross.

USB headphones.

How much is it?[/QUOTE]
$180.

Although there's no 3G in my area it seems (EDGE, at least. :/). Though Miami is on the list and that's on the other coast so there's slight hope...

And I get this when I log in to T-Mobile to order the phone:
"We're sorry. This offer may not be available on your account. If you received this offer in the mail, please call the toll-free number on the mailer."

So I guess I'll have to wait until it hits stores.

I read they're only selling it to people within a 5 mile radius of their 3G store areas.

Most of the functionality is based off 3G.

For your sake, hopefully that's incorrect.

Where is brown? I want to taunt him for playing Sproles of LT and LT scoring two TD's. This was the cause of my first OTT Fantasy Football victory.

The G1 does have sweet features but I'm still Glad I went with the iPhone. Maybe the G2 will be better...then again the G4 iPhone will probably hit then too.

Eurogamer Commits Suicide By Offering LBP Beta Access
This is why we can't have nice things. A short while ago, Euro gaming website Eurogamer announced that they Sony had made 5800 keys for the LittleBigPlanet European beta, and then they quickly disappeared under a raging tide of sack boy-hungry Europeans. The sheer numbers have brought the website to its knees - I've been trying to get there simply to get the link to entry page for the story and have had no luck whatsoever, and with the key offer requiring Eurogamer registration, both the front and and back end are getting completely slammed, bringing to mind a mental picture that I will quickly put out of my head.

Still, with the site being so crowded, you might just be able to wiggle your way in their and snag one before they're all gone. Kotakuite Richie Rich managed to, and he's downloading the beta as we speak, so if all else fails you can live vicariously through him. Good luck! What do you mean this is even more traffic? We're helping!

[quote name='zewone']That would only be the third gen iPhone.[/quote]

I was reading some article online that most companies will be going 4G in 2009-2010...oddly enough Verizon is the one that's expected to take the first step, followed by AT&T and the rest.

Edit: :dunce: its 4G not G4

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was reading some article online that most companies will be going G4 in 2009-2010...oddly enough Verizon is the one that's expected to take the first step, followed by AT&T and the rest.[/QUOTE]

That's odd... I thought Verizon was different cause they were CDMA or whatever... EVDO -> G4 seems strange.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I was reading some article online that most companies will be going G4 in 2009-2010...oddly enough Verizon is the one that's expected to take the first step, followed by AT&T and the rest.[/quote]

G4 =/= 4G

This + 'doninos' means you REALLY earned this today LP:

:dunce:

;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Eurogamer Commits Suicide By Offering LBP Beta Access
This is why we can't have nice things. A short while ago, Euro gaming website Eurogamer announced that they Sony had made 5800 keys for the LittleBigPlanet European beta, and then they quickly disappeared under a raging tide of sack boy-hungry Europeans. The sheer numbers have brought the website to its knees - I've been trying to get there simply to get the link to entry page for the story and have had no luck whatsoever, and with the key offer requiring Eurogamer registration, both the front and and back end are getting completely slammed, bringing to mind a mental picture that I will quickly put out of my head.

Still, with the site being so crowded, you might just be able to wiggle your way in their and snag one before they're all gone. Kotakuite Richie Rich managed to, and he's downloading the beta as we speak, so if all else fails you can live vicariously through him. Good luck! What do you mean this is even more traffic? We're helping![/QUOTE]That's kinda ____ed.

Unless they're able to pull something out of their ass with 3G I guess I'll be going with either a sidekick or waiting for some other new smartphone.

Probably waiting.

It allows you to find hard to find classic or "Gool Old Games" for a cheap price. I think I'll get Kingpin: Life Of Crime for $5.99, I loved that game!

Here's some more info:

1. We’ve got games your 10-year-old won’t be better at.
GOG.com offers you critically acclaimed games from major publishers in every genre. Don’t let your kids mock the graphics; remind them that the classics never go out of style, unlike their totally wicked haircut.

2. So you’re cheap. It’s okay – we are, too.
For less than the cost of a lunch at some lousy diner you can own some of the greatest games of all time. No matter how big the file is and how successful the game was, you’ll leave the table satisfied that you got a great deal for your money. As an added bonus, our house specialities won’t make you sick.

3. You buy it, you keep it.
Don't let your DRMs turn into nightmares (clever, no?). You won't find any intrusive copy protection in our games; we hate draconian DRM schemes just as much as you do, so at GOG.com you don't just buy the game, you actually own it. Once you download a game, you can install it on any PC and re-download it whenever you want, as many times as you need, and you can play it without an internet connection.

4. All games are Vista and XP compatible.
Thanks to our handsome programming team, the classics are now Windows Vista and Windows XP compatible. Now you can use your lightning-fast PC to unleash the full potential of those games you just couldn’t play properly on that busted old 386.

5. Extend the experience with tons of cool and exclusive add-ons.
Buying the game is just the beginning. With the purchase of any game at GOG.com you'll also get some great additional materials for free, including game guides, walkthroughs, MP3 game soundtracks, wallpapers and more. No joke.

6. We’re bringing together classic games and a classy community.
Dive into the GOG.com community, share your love for the games and meet other gamers with the same passion for classic games as you. Rate and review every single game, discuss your favorite titles on message boards, get support for your games and help others. Who knows, maybe you’ll find that special someone.

7. It's so easy, your gramma’s probably already playing.
GOG.com is so easy to use. We have an easy account setup, game installers as user friendly as can be and simple, fast and hassle-free downloads. Thanks to these features, you'll need just a few clicks to get you on your way to playing some of the best PC games of all time.

http://www.gog.com/en/about_us/

Seems pretty good.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Is 3G pre-wimax and 4G wimax?[/quote]

I thought WiMax was pre 4G?

EDIT:

NM

WiMax is a specific type of 4G

Kinda like EVDO is a specific type of 3G

I am jealous of the slide-out QWERTY keyboard on the G1, but from the impressions I've read, the browser isn't as good as mobile Safari.

And for me browser>>>QWERTY

[quote name='st0neface']LP, get Day of the Tentacle.[/quote]

I owned that a long time ago...good game, I might just get that...what was the other game with the guy in the motorcycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back