LEGO of my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']Sorry for not mentioning. Digital cable box to HDTV.[/QUOTE]

Digital cable boxes get funny with HDMI cable and sound. At least mine did. Cable tech support couldn't explain it either. I had figured out a way to fix it, but I since gave up on HDMI for cable and just use the component cables.

Ute...

Most times on a cable box, HDMI is not the default audio output. You'd have to go into the options to change that manually...

Unfortunately, a lot of cable companies install a different software/remove options on the boxes before they give them to the unwashed masses aka consumers.

If there isn't an option on-screen to change audio settings, you probably got CABLE'D

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']It's freeezing in this lab. :|[/quote]

What did you expect when you chose to study cryogenics?

:whistle2:k

[quote name='zewone']Liquid, did you ever get a chance to play ICO and SOTC?[/QUOTE]

I never got around to getting a composite-->VGA adapter. :oops:
So it's just gathering dust right now...

Looking on Monoprice, I found this: http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10114&cs_id=1011407&p_id=4724&seq=1&format=2
But that's like $10-15 more than I'd like to pay.

[quote name='Eviltude']http://www.nascigs.com/Home/tabid/124/Default.aspx

Thats what I smoke. 100% organic tobacco. When I tell people that, they think I'm some kind of health nut, completely ignoring the fact that I'm smoking...[/QUOTE]That's pretty hilarious. :lol:

fuck me...

I'm brain dead, I cant come up with any topic for a persausive essay.

anyone wanna throw out some suggestions?...I need some ideas.

[quote name='Mojimbo']This week.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I thought it was today. :cool:

I'm thinking about buying a PS3 today. I should probably just wait until the retail LBP hits.

I want LBP.

Too bad that, Ratchet and Uncharted are the only games I want on the PS3, other than a few PSN titles.

Still, that PS2 deal would mean a PS3 is only $300...

Oh, who am I kidding. Not worth it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ohhhhhhh.

Anyone know how long toweled 360s are supposed to last before you can't force them to work anymore?[/QUOTE]

Varies from a few hours to a week depending on how crapped out it is I think.

EDIT: Oh do you mean how long can you keep toweling it? No idea.

Damn, I forgot about Ratchet games on that Triple...

I still got around $100 on an Edge card, and I could do that PS2 trade-in to knock one down to ~$200...

:whistle2:k

[quote name='manthing']Damn, I forgot about Ratchet games on that Triple...

I still got around $100 on an Edge card, and I could do that PS2 trade-in to knock one down to ~$200...

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Same here, I have $120 on a card plus that PS2 deal.

What I should really do is sell my Wii in addition to those two things. But if it isn't BC I'd rather have a PS2.

Oh well...I really wanted to try out LBP...I still don't get what the big deal is about that game, figured if I try it I might finally know.

Yeah, I still need to play some PS2 games and want to buy Persona 4, so I couldn't get rid of my PS2.

I need to preorder Persona 4 sometime so I get that bonus.

It doesn't work anyway, Frosty. fucking Eurogamer just gave the same fucking code to everybody and one person managed to use it first, so it's worthless now. My refreshing tabs all managed to pull up the same exact code.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It doesn't work anyway, Frosty. fucking Eurogamer just gave the same fucking code to everybody and one person managed to use it first, so it's worthless now. My refreshing tabs all managed to pull up the same exact code.[/QUOTE]

Rage? check. :bomb:

I figured the dumb bastards would check for IP ranges or something to limit the download to european gamers until jamesbo succeeded. :\

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I still need to play some PS2 games and want to buy Persona 4, so I couldn't get rid of my PS2.

I need to preorder Persona 4 sometime so I get that bonus.[/QUOTE]

You should try out Persona 3 first!

148192349548d80a67c3bef.jpg

I really do play my PS3 all the time, though. Went from 31 to 45 in COD this weekend. :cool:

"My brother in law is a medic and he's seen a guy come in with the flesh eating bacteria on his groin and penis from having anal sex with men and he lost EVERYTHING, penis, balls and all." - Cheapassgamer.com Politics & Controversy Forum

ahahaha, what a sick-ass justification to hate on homosexuals.

[quote name='zewone']You should try out Persona 3 first![/QUOTE]
:rofl:, I know, I know. I'll play it sometime. But I want to preorder Persona 4 when it comes out so I can get the nifty art book and the dual disc edition and stuff, since Persona 3 was fairly hard to find new after it came out and was out for a little while.

I think I'm going to order this for my Sansa:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Case-Scre...39:1|66:2|65:15|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Seems good enough, and comes with a screen protector to boot.

[quote name='Rocko']:rofl:, I know, I know. I'll play it sometime. But I want to preorder Persona 4 when it comes out so I can get the nifty art book and the dual disc edition and stuff, since Persona 3 was fairly hard to find new after it came out and was out for a little while.
[/quote]

P3 is/was hard to find?

I just saw the $50 non-FES release like 2 weeks ago at Kmart

[quote name='manthing']P3 is/was hard to find?

I just saw the $50 non-FES release like 2 weeks ago at Kmart[/quote]
Same here, my Kmart has about 4 copies.

[quote name='manthing']P3 is/was hard to find?

I just saw the $50 non-FES release like 2 weeks ago at Kmart[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any at Gamestops for ages. Not that they're rare, but they aren't readily available. I'm sure you can get it for $50 on eBay.

I don't have any Kmarts.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It doesn't work anyway, Frosty. fucking Eurogamer just gave the same fucking code to everybody and one person managed to use it first, so it's worthless now. My refreshing tabs all managed to pull up the same exact code.[/quote]

Are you sure the code isn't just linked to your account? In your own personal Eurogamer mailbox, they sent you the code. I would imagine that, as long as you're logged in, you would get the same code every time the page refreshed.

[quote name='manthing']damn, this Amazon wish list has to be fake:

:ds:

Nancy Drew?
My Word Coach?
Raving Rabbids 2?

That sh*t can't be real[/QUOTE]How'd you get into dcfox's Amazon account?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I doubt it if a bunch of others got lucky with codes at the 1 key remaining mark, princess.[/quote]

Oh, you're referring to that very last code!

I thought you were saying that all the codes were invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back