LEGO of my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I owned that a long time ago...good game, I might just get that...what was the other game with the guy in the motorcycle?[/QUOTE]

Full Throttle.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']"Gool Old Games" - LP[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:bomb: Did I really do that again! :wall:[/quote]

:rofl:

Keep this up and you're gonna graduate from :dunce: to :imwithst:

;)

lbpbeta2.jpg

:D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you just hammer on and hammer on until you got through?[/quote]

Pretty much. I opened a Firefox window with just Eurogamer tabs.

Check Kotaku, Frisky.

So I guess I need a European PSN account in order to download this.

I will do that when I get home, then.

Jimbo, you got in? Did you (or previously, did you) have to make a different PSN account to download it?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, you can only redeem the voucher on a UK(Euro?) PSN account.[/quote]

Thanks.

Don't have time now, but I will do this later.

Is your PSN name Mojimbo?

I don't think you're on my friends list.

I found that, but do I just hope that that one article loads and spits out a code? Seems to be down, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do after it loads.

Edit: Thanks, jimbo.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I found that, but do I just hope that that one article loads and spits out a code? Seems to be down, so I don't know what I'm supposed to do after it loads.

Edit: Thanks, jimbo.[/QUOTE]

try to register for an account then reload the page that won't load!:bomb:

Okay, so after hooking up the hdmi cables from Monoprice, my roommate and I have no sound. I had sound using an HDMI cable from Best Buy, but not with these Monoprice cables. Is there some setting I need to adjust?

You have to be registered for Eurogamer for it to spit out a code.

You might already have an account, I searched my Gmail and it turns out I made one a long time ago, maybe for another beta.

If you don't have one, spam this link until you get it to show.

http://www.eurogamer.net/register.php

After you register it'll email you a confirmation link pretty much instantly. Spam that link until it logs you in.

Then you can try for a code.

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=24&claim=true

There's still 700 slots left so you probably have at least 20 or 30 minutes left.

---

Dang, that 1600 points + RB2 for $60 @ Amazon deal is tempting.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Okay, so after hooking up the hdmi cables from Monoprice, my roommate and I have no sound. I had sound using an HDMI cable from Best Buy, but not with these Monoprice cables. Is there some setting I need to adjust?[/quote]

What do you have hooked up via HDMI?

The PSN download code? It doesn't email that to you, it will email you saying "you got a beta code, go look it up at eurogamer.net".

Yeah, but there's no rush for that, you can set it up later.[quote name='crystalklear64']What is this BS?

I just got charged 9.whatever$ for that amazon music download.[/QUOTE]:lol:

EDIT: 200something keys left. I blame those Kotaku $$$$$$s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back