lego star wars comeplete saga

Kman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
my local walmart has this priced at $19.99 is this game good and have is it easy or something that will take some time to get used to.. i dont want something way to easy..

thanks for any info..

I've only played Lego Star Wars 2, and I can say that it's really easy to rush through this game. However, if you are one of those people who likes doing challenges, collecting 100%, etc, then there is a ton of replay value as there are plenty of secrets in each level and unlocks and things like that.

It's fun, yeah. Maybe a little simplistic to play on your own (if by any chance you don't have Super Mario Galaxy yet, definitely go for that first), but it's really fun for two player co-op.

It was worth the full $50 launch price I paid. My son loved it. (He was 12 when it came out.) I would say it is on the easy side, but definitely will take awhile to unlock and get everything.

My son's been playing it for over a year now, trying to get enough studs to buy/unlock all the characters. For $20 it's definitely fun, as long as you realize it's not a super-challenging "hardcore" game.

--R.J.

[quote name='bmulligan']Only $10.99 at Costco - if you can find it![/QUOTE]

Note that the $10.99 price is only valid if you use the $5 off coupon that is found in the 11/17-12/7 coupon book.

got this game today and wow is this game fun.... i cant stop playing it... thank god its the weekend i will be playing all weekend...

now i need indy and batman lego games....

12 bucks used? naa get it New

I played Lego I and it was ok but had issues. I hear they've been fixed in Lego II and Lego Complete is basically I+II with the II ruleset.

So it's literally the best of both worlds and when you consider the I-III movies that's probably true in every possible sense of the phrase.

it's all the fun of Lego games before they got stale (not that I think they're stale. I'll buy every single one of them) and for only $20. If you've never played the Lego adventure games it's a GREAT spot to start. I'd recommend it to anyone who never played them.

bread's done
Back