LEGO Star Wars (original trilogy) PS2, XBOX, X360, PC $9.99 + shipping

Not that I'm complaining, but any free shipping codes?
EDIT: Huh... I found a 5 dollar off a 35+ purchase, but when you apply it, it reverts Lego Star Wars to its original 49.95 price. SP117 in case anyone wanted to know.

It would be a great deal if there was free shipping, but it ends up being about $15 with shipping. I will wait until the complete saga goes cheap or just rent it.

[quote name='spideymike']Nice deal indeed, but I'm probably going to get the complete edition that just came out. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]
Same.

This game is the same price at local Gamecrazy stores for a used copy, if you want to save on shipping or maybe use the MVP card discount. Just a heads up!

props to the person who found the deal, it's a good deal especially if you want a sealed copy. or even if you have some kids and can add some other things for free shipping (shipping is $5)

personally i'm probably going to pick this up with the b2g1 sale at gamestop. i don't mind if the box is beat up or whatever those filthy gamestop employees do to the games (i worked there for a while too):cry:

Game is great. I pick one up just for fun when it was on sale for 15 at my local target couple weeks ago. My son loves siting down next to me watching me play.

[quote name='tightclaws']I'm going to wait for the complete one to go down to $20[/QUOTE]

I want the complete game as well, shipping + tax kills this deal.

[quote name='strikeratt']360 sold out :([/QUOTE]

I needed II for the 360 for my daughter . . . got it at CC for $15 . . . (2 for $30 deal on now). I need to return a second game later :)

You should note this is LEGO Star Wars II. My opinion is that it would probably be better to get than the first one anyways since its of episodes IV thru VI. I'd still pass if it was for episodes I thru III.

And where's the GameCube version??

It was $15, they must keep lowering the price.

The shipping is crazy, but if you have a Lego Store near you they will order you the game and shipping is free.

Just came back from the Lego store in Bridgewater Commons (in NJ), all their Lego Star Wars game are 50% off $19.98. In case anyone still wants one, and doesn't want to pay for shipping. They had PC, Gamecube, PSP, xbox 360, ps2...

I ordered the day this topic was posted, I check my order status and it's "canceled"

ehhhh. whatever.
seems like it should be "back ordered" if anything.

bread's done
Back