**less than 2 hours** Win a game from about every system from doodle

added the ps2 game. one of my favorites, i figured it needs to be passed down. I might add some more, maybe throw in some really cheap stuff too. ALso, everyone needs to read the original post before posting. Since i have no clue what some of the post on page 5 mean. (i prefer nintendo, ps2?) huh?

I love CAG because I never thought I'd ever own 30+ games that are unopened because I haven't had a chance to play them, but couldn't pass on them for the price.

I love CAG because I feel like I can relate with this community more than other online forums; sometimes it's nice to be able to discuss random things "anonymously." I also like buying cheap games that I will probably never get a chance to play :lol:

[quote name='vietgurl']I love CAG because I feel like I can relate with this community more than other online forums; sometimes it's nice to be able to discuss random things "anonymously." I also like buying cheap games that I will probably never get a chance to play :lol:[/quote]

I think we're all guilty of that. :hot:

I have been a member far shorter than I have been a reader. I first heard about this place on www.nintendorks.com I am guessing some people here are members there, might be lurkers. Anyway, the deal that made me piss my pants and want to thank the nice people here for finding such cheapass price on good games was the TRU clearance last december. I got a bunch of awesome games and am really thankful for finding this place. This has become my new gaming forum home. I like it here. Lots of nice people and some funny assholes too! I have had a great time trading, even though I have already had to file for mail fraud. I guess it happens to everyone. I really like it here, it is nice and fun. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

I love CAG because of all the great deals and free sutff i may have only been a member for one day =/ but i love it and will be with it to the end. the people here are real nice and soon i should have a free ipod nano!

I love CAG because its changed me from a very casual gamer to an avid one. Thanks to the recommendations of many people here I'm getting exposed to a whole plethora of games I would've never thought to try before (eg Klanoa 2 and any RPG games :)) but I purchase them and discover I enjoy them immensely. Another reason I love this site is because you cant beat going to a store and buying a bunch of high profile games and seeing the clerk's jaw drop when it rings up at $10.50.

I love CAG because it's an awesome site. It brings all of the great gamers together in an enormous online community. Cag has great deals and awesome traders. The prices are always well below the sales price in stores. And CaG has cool people who give away free stuff just for posts. LIKE THIS AWESOME GUY WHO STARED THIS THREAD! :D;):applause: This site RULES AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT! Another reason is that there aren't many immature people on here like in other forumns.

I love CAG because of the great deals I've been able to get in on (even in my short time span here) and the entertainment the OT forum provides! :D

I love cheap ass gamer because it made me stop paying 50$ for games, now i'm spending.... kinda less.... but getting about 10 times the games.

1, Because its just cool
2, Because I love you dis much ( )
3, Cause I can now sell my unwanted (And soon to be homeless) games
4, Because where else am I wanted (beside's home 'cause you'r parents have to like you)
5, 'Cause if I say some thing mean about the site I won't win....... So on that note I love you'r site sooooo much (so many gammmmmeeesssss :drool: )
Ikirak, Give me games

I'm not interested in winning but I felt like saying why I enjoy CAG anyways (I have most of the games offered for systems I own). I enjoy the sales mentioned here since there is a thrill to raiding some store for games that aren't even marked down physically yet so you can enjoy the weird looks of the person at the cash register. I only wish that I lived in a place with more decent deals so I could give back some deals in repayment for all of the ones I've learned about through the message boards.

I have loved CAG from the first day I registered. The first thing that brought me in was the deals. I couldn't even take advantage of most of them, as I was very young when I first joined, and I had no credit card. I really have no idea why I liked visiting so much, but I did. After the first few weeks of being relatively silent, I started interacting with the community. It may sound cheesy, but I have never felt so comfortable with any other group of people. I can come to CAG not just to look for cheap deals and participate in video game discussion, but to dicuss real issues that are important to me and many others. I feel like I connect to CAG on a personal level, and there is nothing quite like it. I can never see myself not checking CAG on a daily basis. It is a part of my life that will only go away with the end of the site as a whole. I love CAG.

CAG has been such a huge help to me due to my financial needs being split between college as well as diabetic equipment expenses. CAG has saved me so much money it's crazy. I can now have an easyer way of affording the great (and mediocre :) ) games that I want without having to sacrifice my money too much. Thanks CAG for the great deals as well as superb community. Eight thumbs up...?

I love CAG because I found some really great deals here. I got Dragonquest VIII for $25, and PoP2T for $20. But it is much more than that. Most of the users are great to be around. They're nice hardworking people who just need some deals to support their habbit, our habbit that we all share. I just don't love CAG for the deals posted but my experiences with the other users.

I just enjoy the community mostly. Despite having a bad egg now and then, from the conversations to the trading we have a good group of people assembled here. Trust and fun are the primary things I like around here--as opposed to the stupidity of most other forums (IGN, GameFAQs, Nintendo, etc.)

CAG has assembled pretty much everything that all of us want, cheap or free games, special coupons/deals, contests and the codes for them, and other free stuff like magazine subscriptions. All of my experiences in trading here have been great, just honest deals with no middle man. CAG has also allowed me to score tons of cheap games, either in clearances or used from EB that are actually great games that I want to play. As everyone will probably tell you, CAG doesn't necessarily save you money in the long run, but you'll get a hell of a lot more for it and have fun while you chase deals.

I love CaG because the first post I saw was the $10 off a game @ BB.

I'm also recruiting an army to take down wal-mart secretly by recruiting CaG's as my minions, shh :whistle2:$.

I love CAG because it told me about the Circuit City $5 clearance before anyone else knew about it. I cleaned up the town on Saturday night before the ad hit the paper.

I love CAG because I got a lunar 2 complete and will be getting a lunar sssc complete.... The 2 games I have wanted the most.... I have been on this site so damn much my eyes are starting to hurt....Damn that ugly green color at the top of Cag, damn it to hell.... lol sorry wasn't paying attention...

[quote name='doodle777_98']no entries beyond this point.[/QUOTE]
One last entry please? This is why I like cag. Doodle will let me slide. People on here are so cool.

On another note, I hate CAG because whenever anyone is generous enough to tell the community about a great deal, some asshole comes along and buys the entire stock. The fucking person who posted the deal could have bought them all, but they didn't. They shared. What gives these assholes the right to buy it all?

(in reference to the "great deals" people always get here)

bread's done
Back