Max Payne
Midnight Club II
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Rallisport Challenge
Rocky
Tao Feng
Ghost Recon
Wreckless

italianstallion- I am mostly interested in trading, but if there is something you'd like to buy, PM me with an offer. I accept PayPal.

peteyrose- I have some interested in Max Payne, provided it is mint/complete.

How much do you want for:
Pac-Man World 2/ Pac-Man Vs.
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros. Melee

I can pay via PayPal (credit card account not bank account)

I'll give you next-gen games for PSone games, I just don't like to give up my PSone games w/o getting one in return. Were you interested in anything.

Interested in Mr. Bones, Virtua Fighter 2 and X-Men. I have no Saturn games and most of my game stuff is at my parents, but if you are looking for anything specifically PM me a list.

CaseyRyback- Those aren't my most valued Saturn games, so I would probably trade those for something else. Do you have a list or something??

I'm interested in:

Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime
Final Fantasy X-2
Time Crisis 2
Return of the King

Would you trade any of those for Max Payne? Or is there anything else in my list posted above you're interested in?

Twin Snakes I will not trade (I love it too much). I just traded Tactics Ogre and some other stuff for the Saturn and Gemma Onimusha has EB stickers on the case.

Anything else you see?

CocaineReaver- Sorry, not interested in too much
CaseyRyback- Have some interest in Super Mario RPG, Megaman and Bass (complete?), and as long as the disc is alright and it includes the instructions, I don't care about the stickers on the Onimusha case.

bread's done
Back