Let's argue about Mike Brown!

Love how  all of the attention is on this but people dont give a damn about all of the black/white/green/blue people killing unarmed children and other people every day in  drive by gang shootings in Chicago.  O thats right cause they cant play the race card.

Also love how  all of the looters are not being charged with anything.

LOL  loved the news report this women came on  saying shes scared for her children cause  he was just doing  what normal kid will do.   So i guess normal kids go around robbing places   

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how all of the attention is on this but people dont give a damn about all of the black/white/green/blue people killing unarmed children and other people every day in drive by gang shootings in Chicago. O thats right cause they cant play the race card.

Also love how all of the looters are not being charged with anything.

LOL loved the news report this women came on saying shes scared for her children cause he was just doing what normal kid will do. So i guess normal kids go around robbing places
You really love a lot of things.

so  they are  saying they shot the black  dude just causes hes black and did nothing?   If that is true then why didn't the cop shoot the other black guy that was standing right next to him.  

Slidecage go home you're drunk.
He isn't drunk, that's just how he types.

Love how all of the attention is on this but people dont give a damn about all of the black/white/green/blue people killing unarmed children and other people every day in drive by gang shootings in Chicago. O thats right cause they cant play the race card.

Also love how all of the looters are not being charged with anything.

LOL loved the news report this women came on saying shes scared for her children cause he was just doing what normal kid will do. So i guess normal kids go around robbing places
I can't believe I am about to type this, but I think you get it.

This is one guy getting shot, when there are a lot more getting shot every day. You referenced Chicago, and the Racist in Chief should send Eric Holder there to work on the problems.

Can't do that, it would be racist.

I find it funny how now everything coming out is showing that the officer was in the right.  This has been all over the local news up till a few days ago then it seemed to die down.  Still on it, but they have been talking about other things as well.

I find it funny how now everything coming out is showing that the officer was in the right. This has been all over the local news up till a few days ago then it seemed to die down. Still on it, but they have been talking about other things as well.
When you prove the racists wrong, they move on to another subject.

Al Sharpton isn't going to waste his time if he can't try to stir up a race riot, and The Racist in Chief isn't going to talk about it if he can't spin it into the guy robbed the store because he couldn't get health insurance, then attacked the cop because of racial profiling.

With everything that has finally started to come out I support Wilson, but to say it was a good kill is extreme.  For all that Brown did that was wrong he was still human.  Hell I blame his idiot friend for everything that has happened after the shooting.  Even his lawyer admitted the guy lied about what happened.

Just read this Cracked article. it has just about all the info on this case you need up to this point: http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-wacky-farts-that-can-help-us-understand-ferguson-mo/

I can't wait for all the usual suspects to either poo-poo the info, or not even bother reading it.
Interesting read. When I have a moment, I'll have to research what they stated because . . . well, it's cracked. I don't exactly trust them.

Then again, most of what has been reported across even mainstream media has been untrustworthy information. So, who knows?

I didn't even both reading it.  How can I when they posted YouTube videos of people farting.  Local news is now saying that tomorrow protesters plan to stop traffic at 4:30 for four and a half minutes to represent the four and a half hours Brown was left laying on the grown.

Black/white cop shoots unarmed slidecage breaking news at 11
most cops around here know me for some reason. Got into a wreck few years ago. Cop shows up and goes how you been, was like im been doing okay, He then ask if i i was still delivering the newspaper. I had no idea who he was :)

Just read this Cracked article. it has just about all the info on this case you need up to this point: http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-wacky-farts-that-can-help-us-understand-ferguson-mo/

I can't wait for all the usual suspects to either poo-poo the info, or not even bother reading it.
I think the funny part about your post, is it is from Cracked.

Seriously, Cracked is a more reliable news source than other sources such as Washington Post, NY Times, BSNBC, or anything from California.

It's a good article too, I read it a few days ago. I think I read Cracked every day, actually.

Qjtqkmb.png

:rofl:

Dumb.  Even if true, what does it matter who put together the donation fund for Officer Wilson?

We're talking about an Officer who shot someone while performing his work duties, and now has to move because news outlets like CNN pretty much put a roadmap to his house out to the public.  If he's guilty of wrong doing, he doesn't deserve the money.  But it hasn't been proven.  Instead, his name has been dragged through the mud in the court of public affairs using speculation instead of actual investigative journalism.

So, what if he is innocent?  His name has been dragged through the mud so much that it doesn't matter much.  Brown's family has been receiving donations too.  What if Brown was guilty of attacking the officer, and the shooting was justified?  Do they have deserve the money still then?

Dumb. Even if true, what does it matter who put together the donation fund for Officer Wilson?

We're talking about an Officer who shot someone while performing his work duties, and now has to move because news outlets like CNN pretty much put a roadmap to his house out to the public. If he's guilty of wrong doing, he doesn't deserve the money. But it hasn't been proven. Instead, his name has been dragged through the mud in the court of public affairs using speculation instead of actual investigative journalism.

So, what if he is innocent? His name has been dragged through the mud so much that it doesn't matter much. Brown's family has been receiving donations too. What if Brown was guilty of attacking the officer, and the shooting was justified? Do they have deserve the money still then?
I can't agree more. The family jumped the gun on this big time. They tried to at one point say protesters did, but it was the family. As the weeks of the protesting, rioting and looting went by more came out that made it seem like Officer Wilson was in the right. I have watched on the news as facts have been stated supporting Officer Wilson only to have the reporter try to make Brown the victim.

Hmmmmm....not filing a detailed report post incident is quite strange to me. I have to do one for every stubbed toe and scratch that we go on, even when we don't transport.

As far as the false statements police chief, Ted Kennedy basically killed a girl while DUI'ing, reported it much later, and still served with "distinction" in our great gov't.

Dumb. Even if true, what does it matter who put together the donation fund for Officer Wilson?

We're talking about an Officer who shot someone while performing his work duties, and now has to move because news outlets like CNN pretty much put a roadmap to his house out to the public. If he's guilty of wrong doing, he doesn't deserve the money. But it hasn't been proven. Instead, his name has been dragged through the mud in the court of public affairs using speculation instead of actual investigative journalism.

So, what if he is innocent? His name has been dragged through the mud so much that it doesn't matter much. Brown's family has been receiving donations too. What if Brown was guilty of attacking the officer, and the shooting was justified? Do they have deserve the money still then?
neither one of them deserve the cash. So the dude robs the store knows he rob the store that is why he acted the way he did and now they reward his family with cash LOL what a joke

and got to love even with all of the cash they are getting it still wont push them off of the goverment cash they get each month.

I live a few miles from this. First week or so was just insane around here. Tear gas, looters. Police everywhere. It has calmed down a lot in the last week though. Still lots of protests but there are two groups now. One group for brown one for wilson. The Brown people want to stand on the highways and shut them down for a protest next. Scary place to live close to the last month for sure.

Should we trust the source or wait until it gets picked up by a credible news agency? I only ask because some certain members crap on anything that is not MSM. 

Two constructions workers who were near the scene of the crime say Brown had his hands up when he was shot: http://globalgrind.com/2014/09/06/michael-brown-shooting-killing-ferguson-unarmed-teen-darren-wilson-hands-up-new-witnesses-white-construction-workers-exclusive/

EDIT: And here's an instagram video. You can clearly hear of of them say, "He had his fucking hands in the air".
Lets also add they don't live in that neighborhood nor hardly have any ties to it other than working in the area since some people like to think there's some sort of conspiracy going on that all the locals in the area are colluding and making up the same eye witness account.

people should hold signs

Dont commit crimes , you wont be shot.

Just plain stupid hands up dont shoot, so your  telling me (not saying this person did it so dont say i did)  Someone can hide behind a car and shoot at cops and  kill 3 of them, then come out with his hands up and go  Okay i give up  now your cant shoot back.  Or you can beat the hell out of a a cop and then go  OKAY I GIVE YOU UP   YOU CANT HIT ME BACK.

Walk up to the next  person you see punch them in the face and  then up your hands up and go  I  GIVE UP     YOU CANT HIT ME BACK and see what happens  

people should hold signs

Dont commit crimes , you wont be shot.

Just plain stupid hands up dont shoot, so your telling me (not saying this person did it so dont say i did) Someone can hide behind a car and shoot at cops and kill 3 of them, then come out with his hands up and go Okay i give up now your cant shoot back. Or you can beat the hell out of a a cop and then go OKAY I GIVE YOU UP YOU CANT HIT ME BACK.

Walk up to the next person you see punch them in the face and then up your hands up and go I GIVE UP YOU CANT HIT ME BACK and see what happens
Oh, I'm sorry did we get rid of that pesky criminal justice system to determine an accused person's guilt for a crime now? I totally missed that. Thanks for the headsup!

Oh, I'm sorry did we get rid of that pesky criminal justice system to determine an accused person's guilt for a crime now? I totally missed that. Thanks for the headsup!
just saying the entire Hands up dont shoot is just plain stupid . So now your saying you can go out and kill 50 people and then walk out and put your hands up and go I give up so you cant do anything to me.

People go he only shot him cause he was black, if that is true then why didn't his friend get shot once.

and they really need to bring back hangings and i dont care people say. Someone goes over and kills someone. What is their punishment. They get a roof over their heads and food for the rest of their lives, Yea thats really a punishment.

You start bring back hangings and other punshiments back from the past and you will see crime fall

just saying the entire Hands up dont shoot is just plain stupid . So now your saying you can go out and kill 50 people and then walk out and put your hands up and go I give up so you cant do anything to me.

People go he only shot him cause he was black, if that is true then why didn't his friend get shot once.

and they really need to bring back hangings and i dont care people say. Someone goes over and kills someone. What is their punishment. They get a roof over their heads and food for the rest of their lives, Yea thats really a punishment.

You start bring back hangings and other punshiments back from the past and you will see crime fall
Holy shit, you seriously just advocated for the return of lynching?!? fuck this, any serious conversation with you is just done.

Well, I guess that's certainly an unusually candid moment from a VS user but still holy shit do you have to realize what a lonely island you're on with that opinion.

Holy shit, you seriously just advocated for the return of lynching?!? fuck this, any serious conversation with you is just done.

Well, I guess that's certainly an unusually candid moment from a VS user but still holy shit do you have to realize what a lonely island you're on with that opinion.
no im just tired of the bullshit what is going on around here. We just had a shooting last night where i dude jumped out of a car and shoots this other car 45 times killing someone and it was all caught on tape. The cops got the person and he goes... THATS NOT ME .

all what will happen to him is a slap on the wrist and maybe a year or two in jail there will be 10 more people doing it within a week.

the punishment system isnt doing nothing to stop them now

Slidecage, you are one of the few people I have ever known of that wants to stand up for what's right.

You are exactly right, you hang these criminals in public, and then others will see what happens. I can't agree with you more.

When we decide the forced by Lincoln cease-fire is over and the Civil War continues, you are more than welcome to come to my house. I would be honored to fight by your side for the true America.

was just on the news a man killed his 5 children and put their remains in  garbage bags.    They should just take people like this and  hang them.  What good is it going to be. He kills 5 children and his reward is a place to stay and  food to  eat for the rest of his life.

http://youtu.be/m32N553c2IE

Cold blooded murder. IDGAF
Nice. The video proves that just about everyone interviewed had a different account of the events. Hands up. Hands under his armpits.

I also like how the contractor said a shot was fired and then 30 seconds later more shots were fired which directly conflicts audio recordings of the time.

But reliable witnesses are reliable.

bread's done
Back