Let's argue about Mike Brown!

And you probably still think that Zimmerman said nigger on that audio recording right?
Derp.
Nice to see that the word filters have been modified.

Btw, there's a difference between nigger and coon. But thanks for being a super classy guy about it! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
was just on the news a man killed his 5 children and put their remains in garbage bags. They should just take people like this and hang them. What good is it going to be. He kills 5 children and his reward is a place to stay and food to eat for the rest of his life.
No shit dude, they need to just put that sick fuck in the ground.

I got no use for someone like that, and if anyone does, they are just as bad, if not worse.

Btw, there's a difference between nigger and coon. But thanks for being a super classy guy about it! :thumbsup:
My pleasure!

It's amazing that when a cop shoots a minority everyone happens to witness something---and these upstanding witnesses have no problem being vocal about it. But when a minority commits a crime on another minority... or an officer... everyone goes mute.

Now imagine how dangerous these people in this community could be if they could actually present a coherent timeline of events.

GBA and Ego start with the premise black person has done something or is about to to something, the rest is easy.

GBA and Ego start with the premise black person has done something or is about to to something, the rest is easy.
Say what?!? I pushed for more information to be gathered before deeming this a racist hate crime. And Michael Brown, who happens to be black :roll: , DID INDEED DO SOMETHING!!!! Look at the video of him in the store again. Something did occur at the cop's car also. Did Brown hit Wilson knowing that he had committed a crime earlier and thought he would be arrested? Did he flee from the officer? Did Wilson panic and fire on him while he was turning because he had just had his bell rung and thought Brown might be turning to fire at him? If so, I don't want Wilson as a police officer. We trust them to keep their cool during stressful situations, BUT it does not mean that he thought he could shoot Brown to death in a racist fervor. I want more facts. Where are the dozen witnesses who agree with Wilson's story? Something does stink in the Ferguson police force, but I think its incompetence and lack of training and protocol instead of murders based on racist ideology.

Or I could just say, "Msutt and Doh start with the premise that the cops (or George Zimmerman ;) ) have done something or are about to do something, the rest is easy". ;)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/10/us/ferguson-michael-brown-shooting-witnesses/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Cnn with that awful reporting. Trying to treat an anonymous radio caller with the same credibility as an eye witness.

Also that woman who got shot and cops confiscated the bullets

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage-001/Woman-shot-during-protest-says-police-have-yet-to-speak-to-her--274820491.html

1 month and they haven't even interviewed her yet, what a pathetic excuse for law enforcement they have.

As I saw someone say, This is the farce that keeps on giving.

My pleasure!

It's amazing that when a cop shoots a minority everyone happens to witness something---and these upstanding witnesses have no problem being vocal about it. But when a minority commits a crime on another minority... or an officer... everyone goes mute.

Now imagine how dangerous these people in this community could be if they could actually present a coherent timeline of events.
It's almost as if we should hold the police to higher standards...nah, that's just crazy talk. We should do this instead:

dreddpetition.jpg

Say what?!? I pushed for more information to be gathered before deeming this a racist hate crime. And Michael Brown, who happens to be black :roll: , DID INDEED DO SOMETHING!!!! Look at the video of him in the store again. Something did occur at the cop's car also. Did Brown hit Wilson knowing that he had committed a crime earlier and thought he would be arrested? Did he flee from the officer? Did Wilson panic and fire on him while he was turning because he had just had his bell rung and thought Brown might be turning to fire at him? If so, I don't want Wilson as a police officer. We trust them to keep their cool during stressful situations, BUT it does not mean that he thought he could shoot Brown to death in a racist fervor. I want more facts. Where are the dozen witnesses who agree with Wilson's story? Something does stink in the Ferguson police force, but I think its incompetence and lack of training and protocol instead of murders based on racist ideology.

Or I could just say, "Msutt and Doh start with the premise that the cops (or George Zimmerman ;) ) have done something or are about to do something, the rest is easy". ;)
Ya see, when this kind of thing ceases to disproportionately affect our black population, you might have a point. But hey, when the LAPD were clearly acting under a clear racial bias(some people would even call it racist!), people were still saying that they had no problem with how the LAPD was handling their business until the Feds stepped in(aka taking over) and told them to stop being racist.

So to answer my question: yes they are.
Since you're an OG, I wonder if it's because shrike isn't here to mod anymore or most of the people that are to the left of 90's republicans have stopped posting in vs. Going back over some old threads, I don't recall seeing a lot of the shit being posted here recently, fly. There were always a couple trolls, but it's like whack-a-mole for the last couple years. CAG 3.0 sucks donkey balls.

I saw someone post something (I don't recall where), but was curious to hear responses from both sides here:

If the cop was purely racist, why didn't he shoot both guys?

I saw someone post something (I don't recall where), but was curious to hear responses from both sides here:

If the cop was purely racist, why didn't he shoot both guys?
If Hitler was purely an anti-semite, why didn't he kill ALL the Jews? :roll:

Has anybody brought up the mob of black teens beating up 2 Kroger employees and leaving them unconscious in the parking lot? Surprised a thread hasn't been made yet by any of you, slackers!!!

Article

Has anybody brought up the mob of black teens beating up 2 Kroger employees and leaving them unconscious in the parking lot? Surprised a thread hasn't been made yet by any of you, slackers!!!

Article
We are only concerned if Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or The Racist in Chief care.

Seriously though, the media will never bring attention to this, because it wasn't a white guy that shot a black teenager. That is what is wrong with the Liberal Media. They only report crimes where they can take the side of the victim and use the race card.

The sad reality when you realize wwe wrestlers play fictional characters on tv. Blah who am I kidding, obvious parody account is obvious.

I like how he thinks that not giving a statement immediately following a shooting is proof of guilt and nefarious intentions.

Interesting fact:  Memory is normally not 100% accurate.  Add in trauma, and memory goes FUBAR.  SCIENCE!

This is why every lawyer worth a damn recommends AGAINST making a statement directly after any traumatic event.  Especially if you will be scrutinized for what you say at the time.  Because your memory of the events are going to be FUBAR.  Don't believe it?  Read "Integration of the Cognitive and Psychodynamic Unconscious" published in the August, 1994 issue of AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGIST by Dr. Seymour Epstein.

This is why every lawyer worth a damn recommends AGAINST making a statement directly after any traumatic event.
This is exactly right. Many people get themselves in trouble by making a statement right after an accident or other event. It's easy to say this or that in the situation, but more often then not, they say something stupid.

no im just tired of the bullshit what is going on around here. We just had a shooting last night where i dude jumped out of a car and shoots this other car 45 times killing someone and it was all caught on tape. The cops got the person and he goes... THATS NOT ME .

all what will happen to him is a slap on the wrist and maybe a year or two in jail there will be 10 more people doing it within a week.

the punishment system isnt doing nothing to stop them now
What in the English just happened here?

I love how some people think that the presence of THC in a "thug's" system automatically makes that person hyper aggressive.
Does video of them pushing and threatening someone automatically make you think that they are "hyper aggressive"?

Does video of them pushing and threatening someone automatically make you think that they are "hyper aggressive"?
What does that have to do with the implied correlation between THC and violent behavior in black males?

What does that have to do with the implied correlation between THC and violent behavior in black males?
This topic is about Michael Brown. The video shows his demeanor and what he is capable of. The presence of THC just proves that he is a criminal. :wave:

This topic is about Michael Brown. The video shows his demeanor and what he is capable of. The presence of THC just proves that he is a criminal. :wave:
There's an actual video of the entire incident??? Why the fuck are we even arguing about this then? We need to pin a medal on that cop STAT.

Oh wait...that video is just a clip of Bill O'Reilly with another talking head discussing the NY Times article.

Again, what does it have to do with the correlation between aggressive behavior and THC is in black males?

There's an actual video of the entire incident??? Why the fuck are we even arguing about this then? We need to pin a medal on that cop STAT.

Oh wait...that video is just a clip of Bill O'Reilly with another talking head discussing the NY Times article.

Again, what does it have to do with the correlation between aggressive behavior and THC is in black males?
I was referencing the convenience store video of Michael Brown. Gentle Giant my ass.....

LOL !!!! Pot heads are violent?

Good thing Colorado didn't legalized that shit, I mean nothing scarier then a person high on pot !!!  You never know the acts of violence a person on pot is known to get involved in.  Cheech and Chong, Willy Nelson and Snoop Dog need to be watched !!!

This must be the same science that says masturbation are the cause of hairy hands...

I think the point has been mis-spoken or mis-interpreted. So, let me restate it:

-Forensic proof has been found that very well can confirm officer Wilson's story.
-THC found in Brown's system confirms that Brown isn't the "innocent boy that never would commit a crime" that his family would lead everyone to believe. In addition, it proves he may of been in an altered mind state.

Marijuana doesn't mean someone will be violent or non-violent automatically. It does lead one to believe that he could've been impaired and wasn't living the model life that is being portrayed.

I guess a "model life or citizen" doesn't count if you are playing video games that glorify killing innocents, carjacking, selling drugs/contabands, and shooting at cops :)

And causing random mayhem....

You got to be farking kidding,  I guess having promiscuous sex makes one less model life too

Came in here to get a good laugh at the extremist morons grasping at more straws. Did not disappoint. Who needs facts and evidence when you can just spew out more endless rhetoric that supports your written in concrete stance? 10/10.

Not all cops are Darren Wilson.

Not all black men are Michael Brown.

Which esteemed CAG cryptologist wants to break down that one?

And of course he had the mary jane in his system...

Thug Life!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/22/official-michael-brown-autopsy-reportedly-reveals-teen-was-shot-at-close-range/

Wasnt running away either, was attacking the officer and trying to get his gun. Just like the officer said.
...or, the cop pulled his gun and Brown went into defense mode and tried to grab the gun to keep from getting shot. If someone was close enough to me where I could grab their gun I'd do the same thing. As would you, cop or not.

None of this contradicts any of the evidence we already knew. In fact, that's exactly what his friend said happened right after the shooting: struggle at the car, shots fired, Brown ran away, cop fired at him, Brown turned around and put his hands up, cop gunned him down. The only thing that's changed is that now we know the shot from the truck hit Brown. And as for the weed in his system, stop using Reefer Madness as a frame of reference on what weed does to the human body, unless you think that THC turns young black men into mini Hulks.

But yes, let's continue with the "darkie had it coming" framing that the usual suspects in VS absolutely love to use.

...or, the cop pulled his gun and Brown went into defense mode and tried to grab the gun to keep from getting shot. If someone was close enough to me where I could grab their gun I'd do the same thing. As would you, cop or not.

None of this contradicts any of the evidence we already knew. In fact, that's exactly what his friend said happened right after the shooting. The only thing that's changed is that now we know the shot from the truck hit Brown. And as for the weed in his system, stop using Reefer Madness as a frame of reference on what weed does to the human body, unless you think that THC turns young black men into min Hulks.

But yes, let's continue with the "darkie had it coming" framing that the usual suspects in VS absolutely love to use.
I don't think young black men need weed to commit violent crimes.

Grabbing or reaching for a cops gun is not an ordinary reaction. The fact you think it is, is pretty telling. Awesome how some on here preach that we should just hand our belongings over when we're being confronted by criminals but that we should reach for or grab the gun when its the police we're confronted by.

So just to summarize:

When confronted by a criminal... be submissive

When confronted be a police officer... be aggressive

Gotcha!

bread's done
Back