Let's celebrate CAG 2.0 with SIX FREE ENDWAR (X360) BETA INVITES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could celebrate CAG 2.0 in different ways, such as rejoicing...partying...regretting the actions of the night...

But this works too.;)

Alright alright.. thanks for playing.. here's the winners, PM's will be sent out shortly!

37 > Warlock TCK
82 > guinaevere
45 > jlarlee
86 > genocidal
65 > sweeper1303
23 > RawisJericho

those that won ~

Go to endwargame.com/stresstest

Follow instructions on the enlistment page

enter code when prompted

wait for orders to arrive via email

Holy crap that's awesome! Thanks Scorch!

Edit: Just as a point of notice, the site doesn't work. There appears to be question about it on the official forums but there's no information out yet. I'll be doing a search but once again, I'm very grateful.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorch, thanks so much! Can't wait to try it. =D

[quote name='Warlock TCK']Edit: Just as a point of notice, the site doesn't work. There appears to be question about it on the official forums but there's no information out yet. [/quote]
Hrmm... It looks as if the Stress Test won't be available until the Beta is over. By any chance Scorch, do should we try a different address?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='"End War Stress Test page']Welcome to the Stress Test registration site for Tom Clancy's EndWar.
The site is going through some last minute adjustments and will be ready to accept your registration on July 8, 2008. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your support, the EndWar team is looking forward to your participation in this event.
Let the End begin.
[/quote]

Well, there you have it. Can't wait to get going on this. To those who won this contest, we should try to get a game going if we can and see how the multiplayer works so far.

Not sure if the NDA will be up for this part of the beta or not but we'll learn soon enough. I'll definitely add my feedback to the devs cause I want this game to kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back