Let's congratulate THREE new Moderators...Ledhed and punqsux and now TRAKAN!

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Congratulations, guys. Don't abuse your powers too much, okay? :D

The last set of mods was a better pair, in my eyes. Nothing against Led and punq, but how can you beat a combination of seal and penguin? :wink:[/quote]

Yea, but me and punq will rock more faces than you can damn count! :twisted:[/quote]

yeah but how high can a walrus count anyways? ^^

ironic i would lose my title about not working for a title that entails more work...

thanks for all the congrats! i hope to do the job as best i can![/quote]

Higher than you can, I'd bet. :wink:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

were trying to set it up like Bash at the Beach. You are the secret third member :lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

were trying to set it up like Bash at the Beach. You are the secret third member :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

were trying to set it up like Bash at the Beach. You are the secret third member :lol:[/quote]

w00t.

Congratulations both of you. Excellent choices both of them, you can't go wrong Cheapy. Led and punq'll be great on the site. I'm sure they'll do some much needed good.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

w00t.[/quote]

^^^ i hate that word

[quote name='smellhasreturned'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

w00t.[/quote]

^^^ i hate that word[/quote]

w00t w00t!

[quote name='Kaijufan']Congratulations guys. I already congratulated Ledhead, but I might as well do it again.[/quote]

Everybody always spells Led's name wrong. :lol:

Hell, everybody spells my name Traken. :lol:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Kaijufan']Congratulations guys. I already congratulated Ledhead, but I might as well do it again.[/quote]

Everybody always spells Led's name wrong. :lol:

Hell, everybody spells my name Traken. :lol:[/quote]
Lol I didn't even realize I spelled it incorrectly. Lets just say I would be lucky to make it past the first round of a spelling bee. :)

[quote name='smellhasreturned'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

w00t.[/quote]

and we hate your signatures. w00t! :p

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Trakan']

Hell, everybody spells my name Traken. :lol:[/quote]

sorry about that tekken :oops:[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='smellhasreturned'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats. Great choice for mods! 2/3s of the pWo are mods. Leave me behind, why don't you....[/quote]

shh...

w00t.[/quote]

and we hate your signatures. w00t! :p[/quote]

BURN'D.

Very, very late to this one.... Congrats guys. And kudos to cheapy as well for adding two more mods.

I don't get it. Every day I send CheapyD at least a half dozen requests to become a mod, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? :wink:

Congrats Trakan.

Congrats Grand Moff Tarkin
Tarkin.jpg

bread's done
Back