Let's congratulate THREE new Moderators...Ledhed and punqsux and now TRAKAN!

[quote name='guessed']I don't get it. Every day I send CheapyD at least a half dozen requests to become a mod, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? :wink:

Congrats Trakan.[/quote]

Exactly. :p

[quote name='guessed']I don't get it. Every day I send CheapyD at least a half dozen requests to become a mod, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? :wink:

Congrats Trakan.[/quote]

at least a half dozen? doesn't even sound like you want the job to me....ive washed his car, baked him cookies, and clipped his toenails...yet all he ever said to me was, "thanks, bitch" :cry:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Woah, congrats Trakan.

Looks like the OTT is a good place to find mods, maybe one more to make it an even 4?[/quote]

eusa_whistle.gif

IKIK Congrats, Trak. The OTT is turning into the MOTT!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Woah, congrats Trakan.

Looks like the OTT is a good place to find mods, maybe one more to make it an even 4?[/quote]

eusa_whistle.gif

IKIK Congrats, Trak. The OTT is turning into the MOTT![/quote]

:rofl:

now THAT'S subtle!

i hope tekken didnt miss my joke for the 2nd time in 1 day =o\

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Woah, congrats Trakan.

eusa_whistle.gif

now THAT'S subtle!

i hope tekken didnt miss my joke for the 2nd time in 1 day =o\[/quote]

:rofl: Yeah, you know me. King of Subtlety!

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Woah, congrats Trakan.

eusa_whistle.gif

Yaeh or a few more for good measure :wink: . Anywho congrats Trakan. You'll be a great mod. You are already great at giving info and helping. Congrats again.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Woah, congrats Trakan.

eusa_whistle.gif

now THAT'S subtle!

i hope tekken didnt miss my joke for the 2nd time in 1 day =o\[/quote]

Haha, I saw it yesterday punq. I even made it my sig for a while. ;)

Thanks everybody.

[quote name='Trakan']

Haha, I saw it yesterday punq. I even made it my sig for a while. ;)
[/quote]

hahaha, you keep missing my jokes :rofl:

bottom of page 5, this thread ^^

Woah, I just saw a post by Trakan and saw that he was a mod and was wondering "when did that happen"? I then reload the front page and this thread is right at the top. Congrats.

Very nice.
Not that my opinion really matters for anything, but CheapyD has been making some very solid picks for mods.

[quote name='Zman310']Woah, I just saw a post by Trakan and saw that he was a mod and was wondering "when did that happen"? I then reload the front page and this thread is right at the top. Congrats.[/quote]Same with me. :lol: I saw his sig and then looked above his avatar and said "Hey, what about me?". :wink:

Congrats Trakan! :)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan']Thanks guys. Punq, I finally saw Pg. 5. :lol:[/quote]

Welcome, man. You ALWAYS miss those jokes!!! :lol:[/quote]

I don't know how I missed it.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Trakan']Thanks guys. Punq, I finally saw Pg. 5. :lol:[/quote]

Welcome, man. You ALWAYS miss those jokes!!! :lol:[/quote]

I don't know how I missed it.[/quote]

Must be the SS hair obstructing your vision!

Congrats Trakstar (as I like to call you).

See, I'd love to be a mod for the prestige and what not, but I live for the controversy, so it can never be... plus I'd lose my precious custom rank. Maybe I'll re-evaluate the idea, in like 2 years or so.

bread's done
Back