Let's discuss astronaut masturbation

Photomotoz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Now, I have read many articles about NASA studying sex in space and such but this is something different. Do astronauts masturbate in space? The obvious answer is yes, it is only natural considering the lenght of time they are there. This raises further questions. But is it safe? Lots of delicate equipment about that keeps you from dying.

A quick Google search did not come up with anything except the idea that NASA does not want to talk about it.

What are your thoughts on astronaut masturbation?

[quote name='dtarasev']Now, I have read many articles about NASA studying sex in space and such but this is something different. Do astronauts masturbate in space? The obvious answer is yes, it is only natural considering the lenght of time they are there. This raises further questions. But is it safe? Lots of delicate equipment about that keeps you from dying.

A quick Google search did not come up with anything except the idea that NASA does not want to talk about it.

What are your thoughts on astronaut masturbation?[/QUOTE]

You have to or your balls will explode?

That statement made me feel like I'm 13 again.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']The thought has never crossed my mind.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Although now since I've read this thread I guess it wouldn't be too different from urinating.

I tried thinking about this for like a fraction of a second and realizied very quickly that I really don't want to...

[quote name='captainfrizo']Same here. Although now since I've read this thread I guess it wouldn't be too different from urinating.[/quote]

Don't they recycle the urine for water? Hmmmm. The mind shudders.

The only time I have to worry about antigravetic ejaculation is with your mom, for she and I alter the very fabric of space-time itself.

I guess that make's me an astronaut of your mom's pants. I'm boldly going where no man has gone before. 'Cuz I hit that black hole with the greatest of g-forces with my milky way of dewm.

[quote name='Strell']The only time I have to worry about antigravetic ejaculation is with your mom, for she and I alter the very fabric of space-time itself.

I guess that make's me an astronaut of your mom's pants. I'm boldly going where no man has gone before. 'Cuz I hit that black hole with the greatest of g-forces with my milky way of dewm.[/quote]

You guys may not believe him, but it's true. I just watched a video of them from 4,000 years in the future. I could tell you that China rules the world. I could tell you that Dinosaurs evolve again and live only in Panama.

Or I could tell you about the dirty sanchez that fucking shatters galaxies!

[quote name='dtarasev']Don't they recycle the urine for water? Hmmmm. The mind shudders.[/QUOTE]

No because NASA is pointless. Beacuse NASA always stays within a few hundred miles of Earth they just throw the pee out the window. If NASA ever goes to Mars then they will use the machine that makes piss water.

And Time said the person of the year was You? :lol:

All I'll say is that studying sex in space wouldn't have any real practical purpose unless there are plans to have hotels or brothels orbiting Earth. It seems to me that all these "studies" of sex scientists do are just because they want to have crazy sex.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Since when is that a bad thing?[/quote]

I just find it amusing that it's in the name of "scientific research". There was some psychologist or something that did a huge study on sexuality in the 50's (IIRC) which pretty much involved him and his friends getting busy any and all ways possible. I can't remember the guy's name though.

I find that you should never let anything loose in space, thats why I only give women alabama hot pockets in space.

Alabama Hot pocket. google it.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I just find it amusing that it's in the name of "scientific research". There was some psychologist or something that did a huge study on sexuality in the 50's (IIRC) which pretty much involved him and his friends getting busy any and all ways possible. I can't remember the guy's name though.[/QUOTE]

Liam Neeson.

[quote name='mykevermin']Liam Neeson.[/quote]:lol: Wasn't he played by some Alfred Kinsey guy in the "Neeson" movie? I thought he mostly did a ridiculous number of surveys and whatnot, though I'm sure copious sex was intermingled.

[quote name='dtarasev']Now, I have read many articles about NASA studying sex in space and such but this is something different. Do astronauts masturbate in space? The obvious answer is yes, it is only natural considering the lenght of time they are there. This raises further questions. But is it safe? Lots of delicate equipment about that keeps you from dying.

What are your thoughts on astronaut masturbation?[/quote]

None.

However, noticing you are from Ann Arbor, I can't help but think of some friends that went to UofM and they did the typical "7 guys renting a house for major parties" thing. One of my friend's roomies was an engineering student...I think I nicknamed him "The Bongineer" because, obviously, he could make anything into a bong. The most impressive feats were in the basement, where he hollowed out a chair and a couch so they had flip-up armrests to access the...how can I say this?...inner workings. I can't really describe it here, but it was pretty cool-looking.

Having said that and back to your question, we may have discussed it, but I don't remember.

[quote name='botticus']:lol: Wasn't he played by some Alfred Kinsey guy in the "Neeson" movie? I thought he mostly did a ridiculous number of surveys and whatnot, though I'm sure copious sex was intermingled.[/QUOTE]

Kinsey did the research, he was played by "Neeson" in the movie.

[quote name='LordFungus']Kinsey did the research, he was played by "Neeson" in the movie.[/quote]

I think you have it backwards, because I saw a documentary on him on HBO and the events were filmed in real time...

EDIT: No, maybe that was The Highlander...

[quote name='botticus']:lol: Wasn't he played by some Alfred Kinsey guy in the "Neeson" movie? I thought he mostly did a ridiculous number of surveys and whatnot, though I'm sure copious sex was intermingled.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was Qui Gon Gin?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I find that you should never let anything loose in space, thats why I only give women alabama hot pockets in space.

Alabama Hot pocket. google it.[/QUOTE]

That is the grossest thing i've EVER heard. w0w. BTW, this is the WTOTY.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I find that you should never let anything loose in space, thats why I only give women alabama hot pockets in space.

Alabama Hot pocket. google it.[/QUOTE]

just when I thought I've heard of everything

[quote name='LordFungus']Nice, but I am fully aware of all forms of SARCASM.......[/QUOTE]

Sez you...

[quote name='LordFungus']Kinsey did the research, he was played by "Neeson" in the movie.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I think you have it backwards, because I saw a documentary on him on HBO and the events were filmed in real time...

EDIT: No, maybe that was The Highlander...[/quote]

LOL. This thread fails on many levels but none more then getting a sex movie mixed up wtih Highlander. LAWL.

Alabama Hot pocket. google it.[/quote]

Physically impossible. Clean-up would be like trying to get creamed corn out of an afro wig.

[quote name='Strell']The only time I have to worry about antigravetic ejaculation is with your mom, for she and I alter the very fabric of space-time itself.

I guess that make's me an astronaut of your mom's pants. I'm boldly going where no man has gone before. 'Cuz I hit that black hole with the greatest of g-forces with my milky way of dewm.[/quote]

:rofl:

I guess that make's me an astronaut of your mom's pants. I'm boldly going where no man has gone before. 'Cuz I hit that black hole with the greatest of g-forces with my milky way of dewm.[/QUOTE] Wow, that's a truly epic fat mom joke right there. :lol:

Another WTF Moment!

I am sure Nasa has explored this before.

I bet you once couples go up into space, you know sex videos are going to be made lol.

Well that would be a good question. How is a childs birth affected by space. Imagine. Zero Gravity boobs( which would probably look like when they first sprout out but full ), a full 360 thrust, Do the male gamete knows how to get to the egg even in zero gravity? Are they moving around in space like fishes do in water? Do they live longer in space? Can they exisist in a space world with if released? Do they evolve in space and combat water bears and anebas? Also is this the safest way to do this without gravity pulling the sack down?

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well that would be a good question. How is a childs birth affected by space. Imagine. Zero Gravity boobs( which would probably look like when they first sprout out but full ), a full 360 thrust, Do the male gamete knows how to get to the egg even in zero gravity? Are they moving around in space like fishes do in water? Do they live longer in space? Can they exisist in a space world with if released? Do they evolve in space and combat water bears and anebas? Also is this the safest way to do this without gravity pulling the sack down?[/quote]

This is the exact moment when you see Regal's genius kick in.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Imagine. Zero Gravity boobs( which would probably look like when they first sprout out but full ), a full 360 thrust,

Do the male gamete knows how to get to the egg even in zero gravity?

Can they exisist in a space world with if released?

Do they evolve in space and combat water bears and anebas?

Also is this the safest way to do this without gravity pulling the sack down?[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well that would be a good question. How is a childs birth affected by space. Imagine. Zero Gravity boobs( which would probably look like when they first sprout out but full ), a full 360 thrust, Do the male gamete knows how to get to the egg even in zero gravity? Are they moving around in space like fishes do in water? Do they live longer in space? Can they exisist in a space world with if released? Do they evolve in space and combat water bears and anebas? Also is this the safest way to do this without gravity pulling the sack down?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice.

bread's done
Back