Let's discuss Magic !

Limegreen

CAGiversary!
I have seen a lot of magic tricks before and even how they are made however i have also seen a lot of them and never how they can be possible !

Chris angel is a mindfreak He does a lot of stuff that i don't know how they can be done, in particular the video below !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCbXpRiw8k&mode=related&search=

That is the Bulding to Building levitation video !

Are some things that we would called magic actually real , or none of it legit ?

I would really love to believe that what Chris Angel does is real, but I know that it can't be. There's absolutely no proof that those aren't just camera tricks and special effects and that those people aren't actors.

i want to believe :)...

and judyjudyjudy...i too got all excited about magic the gathering :p i played that so much during my free periods in highschool

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I hate to expose the nerd I am, but I totally thought this thread was about Magic the Gathering.[/QUOTE]
same here :(

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I hate to expose the nerd I am, but I totally thought this thread was about Magic the Gathering.[/QUOTE]

I was getting ready to do a google picture search for the word 'nerd.'

[quote name='sandrokstar']same here :([/quote]

Ditto.

I blame the topic creator, for capitalizing the 'M,' implying that it was a proper noun instead of the hackery that he actually meant.

Magic rocks!

CFT08902-250.jpg

chris angel= mirrors, actors, camera effects, cheap parlor tricks, etc. im old school. i still like card tricks.

if chris angel could actually walk on water, walk down the side of buildings, levatate between buildings, and all the other stuff you see him do on tv, he would probably doin other shit besides having a tv show.

[quote name='ph33r m3']I thought this was about my boy Yung Joc, "Dope Boy Magic" dissapointed..[/QUOTE]

SEE ME WORKIN DEM PLAYS LIKE THE 95 MADDEN

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']SEE ME WORKIN DEM PLAYS LIKE THE 95 MADDEN[/QUOTE]

..how you do dat

So did I. At least you're among fellow nerds, right? :D

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I hate to expose the nerd I am, but I totally thought this thread was about Magic the Gathering.[/quote]

I was hoping to God that this wasn't about the card game, and I was right. Maybe later on I'll video tape myself doing some card tricks and then explaining how I do them, but probably not, not because I'm keeping the magic a secret, but because I'm lazy.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I hate to expose the nerd I am, but I totally thought this thread was about Magic the Gathering.[/quote]

Same here :cry:. Lets make one! :bouncy:

fuck! I really wanna know how they levitate, I've been so tempted to buy one of those David Blaine movies just to learn how to do it. Can anyone please say wtf happens?

The basic "up close" levitation trick is pretty simple... only works with one or two people as your "audience." Start with your back to the person/people, with them at diagonal off of your left side. Then raise out your arms and slowly rise up on your right tip toe with your left foot staying level. Your right foot is masked by your left foot, giving the illusion of "levitating" several inches off the ground.

The kind of levitation you see in David Blaine's videos starts off this way and he sells it very well, but then notice that the camera cuts and he appears to be levitating several feet off the ground. That's where the real bullshit enters the equation.

Any levitation beyond a couple inches off the ground is done with wires, camera tricks, and accomplices in the role of the astonished audience.

bread's done
Back