Let's Golf [PSN/PSP minis code] - $0.99 at Amazon

[quote name='nnthomas']So is this a PSN game or is it a PSP Mini game?[/QUOTE]

it's a Mini, which means has no trophies. dont bother.

apparently you can't skip the flying ball animation, so you have to watch it every time you hit the ball

[quote name='ssjmichael']Amazon has Let's Golf for PSN for $0.99. This is to match the PSN Store's sale price for the game (normally 4.99). The game works with both the PS3 and PSP

http://www.amazon.com/Lets-Golf-Onl..._5?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282937807&sr=8-5[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up
I was going to buy it from PSN but no way was I going to put a 5'er on the console so it's nice to see that I can just grab this for 99 cents and have another time waster on the PSP

For .99 I am sure I will at least get my money's worth of enjoyment out of it when I have some time to kill. Thanks OP

[quote name='maxim2boobles']thanks, but http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271006[/QUOTE]

I think this deserved it's own thread, plus this was made to specifically highlight the deal being live on Amazon (they just added it), which some here prefer. If mods wants to merge this so be it, but I'm positive a lot of people didn't even notice this deal in the weekly update thread since no one bothered to mention it, and many just used that thread to bitch about PSN as per usual.

[quote name='Wario64']while it is a repost, buying it from PSN requires you to add a minimum of $5 to the your PSN wallet if the item is below $5. it's better off getting games off amazon if you could to avoid having to add unnecessary funds to your PSN account[/QUOTE]
I agree and I don't even think this is a repost
That's from the PSN store and you have to buy, as you said, 5 bucks of points for purchases like this
On Amazon it's 99 cents and away we go!

[quote name='Wario64']he's an achievement whore.[/QUOTE]

wtf? I don't even know who you are... look at you approach me as if I'm even on your level...

[quote name='nnthomas']wtf? I don't even know who you are... look at you approach me as if I'm even on your level...[/QUOTE]
hes a drama queen

[quote name='nnthomas']wtf? I don't even know who you are... look at you approach me as if I'm even on your level...[/QUOTE]

But you're not. If you're on a forum, everyone is below you

[quote name='hpv']Don't you mean trophy slut?[/QUOTE]

I call those people trophores.

Game is totally worth it for 99 cents. Its a little simpler than the first Hot Shots for the PSP but hey, what do you want for a buck and plus golf is a great game to have as a downloadable because its always there when you want it.

[quote name='Wario64']it's a Mini, which means has no trophies. dont bother.[/QUOTE]
Unless you actually... enjoy PLAYING games... :shock:

In. Game is pretty legit for a mere buck.. reminds me of this old school golf game I used to play on the Sega Saturn.

[quote name='lllGurulll']It only says for the PSP on the Amazon website. This will play on the PS3 correct?[/QUOTE]

Just fired it up on my PS3, and yes it works.

[quote name='lllGurulll']what are the graphics like?[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is not full HD as they claim. Doesn't look good on a big screen at all.

Thanks OP! For .99, who could complain? Less than a soda at a fast food joint. Now I can hit the links while I'm dropping a deuce.

[quote name='lllGurulll']Wow, that is not full HD as they claim. Doesn't look good on a big screen at all.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it looks rough on the PS3, but for a buck...worth it.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Yeah it looks rough on the PS3, but for a buck...worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, didn't mean to complain. It is a fun game for a buck and that is all that really matters. I'm just surprised they are able to get away with calling it HD quality in the description when it clearly isn't even close.

On the PSP, those graphics are quite good. It's just running at a way lower resolution than HDTVs and PS3s can do.

Every time I try to play, the golfer spins in a circle aiming anwhere in 360 degrees. He won't stop spinning, despite me not touching any of the buttons. What's going on with that?

[quote name='Decker']Every time I try to play, the golfer spins in a circle aiming anwhere in 360 degrees. He won't stop spinning, despite me not touching any of the buttons. What's going on with that?[/QUOTE]
Mine did that too, wiggle the thumbstick/pad/thingie

I love Hot Shots Golf, so if this is a crappy version of that it sounds like it's easily worth $1. Bought.

bread's done
Back