Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I wonder where they filmed. Some parts look like it could be Detroit, other shots look like Louisiana. Great show though. I hope it sticks around.

[quote name='flowery']Well the problem is that none of the show is actually shot in Kentucky.

Also, it's hard to characterize Kentucky. There are some crazy backwoods motherfuckers in Eastern Kentucky but there are plenty of really nice decent country folks as well.

I guess it's like any place that have tough stereotypes, you're never going to get a full accurate depiction. That's why I wish they would've at least shot some exterior scenes here.[/QUOTE]

Kentucky is really weird, as an outside. One minute, you're on a paved road and out of nowhere, you're on gravel roads forever. I remember scattering my grandfathers ashes in a backroad cemetery that was seriously like an hour and change from a normal road. I honestly don't remember where it was, but it was crazy.

Speaking of Justified, I need to watch it.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? I wonder where they filmed. Some parts look like it could be Detroit, other shots look like Louisiana. Great show though. I hope it sticks around.[/QUOTE]

It's renewed for a 2nd season already.

Attn: culinary inclined OTT members. Cooking a roast in the slow cooker tomorrow and adding red skin potatoes in with it. Better to peel them first and cut in half or doesn't really make a difference?

Played the placement game for softball today. First time playing. Good times, got an RBI.

Afterwords went to a pizza place to eat and drink. The Pizza Factory has 1 gallon pitchers so I couldn't leave until it was finished, we had more than that pitcher but I made it a mission to finish up all the booze before I left. As I result my stomach is hella full. Even burped up some beer which was weird. fuck it. Time for a shower and to replay ICO.

Sucks that jake is back so soon. It was fun while it lasted.

[quote name='zewone']Daaaaaang. :([/QUOTE]

+1. GoW got me in the mood to see it :[

Fantastic Mr. Fox was great. It's the first movie I've gotten from Netflix that I want to buy. Too bad there's no good deals on it.

Morning all. Today is looking like its going to be a beautiful day .. low 80s and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect for getting drunk out in the sun and playing horseshoes/washers/quoits.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. Today is looking like its going to be a beautiful day .. low 80s and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect for getting drunk out in the sun and playing horseshoes/washers/quoits.[/QUOTE]

And :beer:in the Hot Tub!

[quote name='seanr1221']+1. GoW got me in the mood to see it :[[/QUOTE]

+2. Me too. :[

[quote name='seanr1221']Fantastic Mr. Fox was great. It's the first movie I've gotten from Netflix that I want to buy. Too bad there's no good deals on it.[/QUOTE]

+1. :[

[quote name='seanr1221']You can get drunk really fast in a hot tub, it's actually kind of dangerous.[/QUOTE]

And you they can send you back in time!

:whee:

[quote name='TheRock88']Why is he unbanned? It's still April Fool's Day.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't ban him for 26 hours. Pretty sad that he was fucking refreshing CAG all day to figure out when he was unbanned.

[quote name='seanr1221']You can get drunk really fast in a hot tub, it's actually kind of dangerous.[/QUOTE]

Cause you're sweating out and replacing fluids with alcohol?

Dear God... I can't wait until Snoopy: Flying Ace comes out.

My current monitor is a 20" widescreen LCD. I also have a 19" LCD, but not widescreen. Is it possible for me to connect both of these and have dual monitors, or do you need two identical monitors to do that?

You may have to play with it to it to look right as far as the resolution goes, also to get the right monitor to be #1, that took a little playing with to get it right. Works fine once it's setup though.

[quote name='JJSP']Attn: culinary inclined OTT members. Cooking a roast in the slow cooker tomorrow and adding red skin potatoes in with it. Better to peel them first and cut in half or doesn't really make a difference?[/QUOTE]

dont really need to peel the potatoes, unless you wanted to. Red potato skins are good to eat as long as you wash em. Just cut em and cook em. The skins should fall right off after you take it out of the slow cooker anyway.

[quote name='zewone']Daaaaaang. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']+1. GoW got me in the mood to see it :[
[/QUOTE]Everything happened so fast, and the most exciting thing about the movie turned out to be extremely lame. Also, Sam Worthington was on some Anakin Episode 3 acting shit, IMO.

Yeah, it's awesome.

It's creepy how similar they look.

Those and
pans-labyrinth-1.jpg

Finally got around to seeing (500) Days of Summer. All I have to say is Zooey.

Also, the warning in the beginning of the movie was awesome. Sucks if it really happened to the writer.

~~~

El laberinto del fauno is one of my all time favorites.

Clash of the Titans was so pointless and terrible.

Sam Worthington's 'acting' consists entirely of looking constipated and yelling 'YEAAAAAARRRRRRGH!'.

The dude fucking sucks.

[quote name='manthing']Clash of the Titans was so pointless and terrible.

Sam Worthington's 'acting' consists entirely of looking constipated and yelling 'YEAAAAAARRRRRRGH!'.

The dude fucking sucks.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the movie will gross nicely. Mindless drones will watch anything, which is evident where I work. I'm sure we'll sell between 75-100 tickets each show tonight for Clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back