Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Clash of the Titans was so pointless and terrible.

Sam Worthington's 'acting' consists entirely of looking constipated and yelling 'YEAAAAAARRRRRRGH!'.

The dude fucking sucks.[/QUOTE]Yeah, how about that
Kraken fight? So intense. :rofl:

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm sure the movie will gross nicely. Mindless drones will watch anything, which is evident where I work. I'm sure we'll sell between 75-100 tickets each show tonight for Clash.[/QUOTE]

There were 100+ people at pre-noon showing today.

:whistle2:|

I went because I love the original.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, how about that
Kraken fight? So intense. :rofl:
[/QUOTE]

I was surprised
Perseus even bothered to rescue Andromeda. Dude fell in love( :lol: ) with his creepy stalker lady and got his revenge on Hades. Why should he care if she drowned?

Briefly, h3llbring3r. Sam Worthlessactor picks it up and asks "what is this?" then someone says "HAH YOU SUUUUUUUCK!" and the scene changes.[quote name='manthing']There were 100+ people at pre-noon showing today.

I went because I love the original.

I was surprised
Perseus even bothered to rescue Andromeda. Dude fell in love( :lol: ) with his creepy stalker lady and got his revenge on Hades. Why should he care if she drowned?
[/QUOTE]This is the first movie in a trilogy.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Briefly, h3llbring3r. Sam Worthlessactor picks it up and asks "what is this?" then someone says "HAH YOU SUUUUUUUCK!" and the scene changes.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']This is the first movie in a trilogy.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

Only good thing about going to see CotT was Zoe Saldana's butt in the trailer for 'The Losers'.

It was also humorous that they showed trailers for 2 movies with the same plot: A-Team and The Losers. :rofl:

[quote name='manthing']:whistle2:(

Only good thing about going to see CotT was Zoe Saldana's butt in the trailer for 'The Losers'.

It was also humorous that they showed trailers for 2 movies with the same plot: A-Team and The Losers. :rofl:[/QUOTE]Have you seen After Sex? Terrible movie, but hearing those two talk like that is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_OQTWdywZU

Biggest boner ever.

I have now.
:bouncy:

I found how I will die:

doubledown_hdr.jpg

I'm not, but those two are ridiculously hot and I would go millions of dollars in debt to see that scene without the blanket.

[quote name='manthing']I have now.
:bouncy:

I found how I will die:

doubledown_hdr.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not nearly as bad on the calories as I thought.

540 for original, 460 for grilled.

[quote name='JJSP']Attn: culinary inclined OTT members. Cooking a roast in the slow cooker tomorrow and adding red skin potatoes in with it. Better to peel them first and cut in half or doesn't really make a difference?[/QUOTE]

don't need to peel them. Cube them and toss em in. If they're really small, you don't need to cut them.

[quote name='JolietJake']That thing looks like it was made for someone on the atkins diet. No bread but loads of protein and dairy.[/QUOTE]

That's not exactly true. The first two weeks are no bread, then you can have 100% whole wheat/grain in small quantities. It's not bacon and cheese like most people think. It's a lot of lean proteins like egg whites, soy and fish.

[quote name='manthing']There were 100+ people at pre-noon showing today.

[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Was pretty close to my initial guess, ended up around 76 tickets sold for that. How to Train Your Dragon outsold it in my tiny ass theater. I wonder how the 2nd set of shows will go.

I hope when AMC takes over, they do more than 1 show a day through the week. Job isn't bad, other than the pay and the "Work a few, take an hour off and come back." or "just work a few and go". Even if I get a better job, I think I might work a day a week for free tickets. Nice perk and good for any Kerasotes theater, even 3-D and Imax.

It's fried chicken, bacon, and cheese.

Unless there's poisons, excrement or reproductive fluids on it, there's no ruining it.

[quote name='flowery']Don't ever bad mouth the Colonel, you fuck.[/QUOTE]

This may be the funniest thing I've heard all day.

I watched that in bed last night.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Even google streetview has a 3D mode. This 3D shit boggles my mind. It's like its 1960 all over again.[/QUOTE]

You were alive in the 1960s?

[quote name='Chika']This may be the funniest thing I've heard all day.

I watched that in bed last night.[/QUOTE]

I was actually being serious, to Jake.

I really loved the homage to Scarface.

i didn't really want to post this since it turned out with a shitty border, but it seems a waste not to. ironingly, the base image quality is too high for a gif:
peakaboo.gif

[quote name='JolietJake']I got that Artisan 810 printer, h3ll, it's pretty awesome. The wireless works great.[/QUOTE]
Does it have a vertical feed panel on rear or does it have a tray?

I may end up getting the 810, that way I can dump my old brother MF laser fax.

Teeeeeemp, did you buy the maps? MW2 tonight?

---

I just got another tattoo an hour ago. Turned out better than I had expected, I'm really pleased.

Staying in an old person's home with an elderly dog is depressing. I never thought I could be so bored. I can't wait to be out of the house for more than 3 hours at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back