Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is A Serious Man worth a blind buy?
[quote name='h3llbring3r']The site is slammed now- SD must be on it.

I think I am going to try and get BBy to PM the B1G1 1/2 off of TRU again and use some certs to finally get ME2 and something else.[/QUOTE]
No, it's just a shit site, you have to be persistent.

Edit: use the moviegallery.com url to navigate quicker.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Time to take my kid to How to Train Your Dragon.[/QUOTE]

That movie is awesome, on par with Pixar...enjoy it!

I'm going to see How to Train Your Dragon this week, I think. It has a really high score on Rotten Tomatoes, I'm surprised.

Funny how life works out. Almost every weekend I just wanna hang out at home and relax but I'm bombarded with calls from my friends to do shit. This weekend I feel like being outdoors and going places and doing stuff and none of my friends are available. :(

Similarly, I never do anything with my life, and this past week when there's CoD double XP, I had Queen concert on Thursday and a party for my friend tonight. ;_;

Guess I'll be playing CoD all day tomorrow.

P.S. i'm talking about the stuff they sell at convenience stores:
SippinSyrup_large.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']Queen? As in Freddy Mercury Queen? They're touring? Who sings now?[/QUOTE]

Paul Rodgers.

[quote name='Maklershed']Queen? As in Freddy Mercury Queen? They're touring? Who sings now?[/QUOTE]
http://www.onenightofqueen.com

I've mentioned it a few times here so I just omitted the "One Night of" part this time. Not real Queen, but the guy sounds spot on and his mannerisms and shit are perfect. It was really awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frosty took me out to dinner at a really nice restaurant tonight for my birthday. Food was friggin awesome and it was beautiful out (like 75ish and sunny). We sat at the first table inside the big front windows so we could get the fresh air without actually being outside with the strong breeze. We had $10 french fries (that were fried with fresh provencial herbs and topped with fresh shaved imported parmesan while they were still sizzling so it melted on) and I think we'd both say they were totally worth every penny. For dinner we both ordered paper thin pizzas. He had a margherita with local mozzarella and I had local goat cheese, figs, arugula, white truffles and fleur de sal. For dessert we had a chocolate hazelnut lava cake with raspberry sauce. It was tasty but not extraordinary, like the rest of the meal. Second time we've been there and I'd totally vote for that as my bday dinner next year, too.

Well that's upsetting....didn't remember at all that I took out money at the strip club we went to for my friend's bday, until checking my online statement just now.

Blacking out sucks.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet .. that new Robin Hood is directed by Ridley Scott.

Heads up: Rambo Trilogy box set (blu-ray) is $21.99 on Amazon right now[/QUOTE]I've always liked First Blood, the sequels not so much. Seemed like after the first one they did anyway with any depth and they were straight action movies.

[quote name='TheRock88']That RE Afterlife trailer almost reeks as bad as JJ's breath.[/QUOTE]

Is that what you meant? I can always smell the baloney caught in his braces from lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back