Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel like going over to my parents' house, but my mom is making ham and stuff. Can't wait for the green bean casserole.

[quote name='Maklershed']My mom is making ham, green bean casserole, bread stuffing, and a coconut cake. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Mom is making fillet mignon and roasted red potatoes. Grandma is making a lasagna. I think we're staying home because I worked the last 3 days and I've got to work all week open to close until next Saturday.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I can afford an iPad with the tax refund I'm going to get, but...

....mehhhhhh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just put that iPad money towards my EVO ticket and hotel room (I'm not sharing a room with you, that's gay).

[quote name='Eviltude']Hooray for a 90% on my last chem exam, which is the hardest exam of the course. The average was 62% :cold:.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me in college. I and one of my friends were accused of cheating because our grades were so much better than everyone else's. It was great, the bitchy girls in glass even went to the prof saying that the exam was so hard there was no way we could've gotten a 91 without cheating. Too bad I knew my shit. Even after meeting with the prof and being able to answer every question, it got so far as them making me and the other girl re-take the exam in separate rooms both monitored by professors and they provided the pencils. I got a 89 on the retest, too. My friend got a similar grade, too. We had studied together for day, every meal and at night since the exam was rumored to be so hard.

[quote name='Chika']That happened to me in college. I and one of my friends were accused of cheating because our grades were so much better than everyone else's. It was great, the bitchy girls in glass even went to the prof saying that the exam was so hard there was no way we could've gotten a 91 without cheating. Too bad I knew my shit. Even after meeting with the prof and being able to answer every question, it got so far as them making me and the other girl re-take the exam in separate rooms both monitored by professors and they provided the pencils. I got a 89 on the retest, too. My friend got a similar grade, too. We had studied together for day, every meal and at night since the exam was rumored to be so hard.[/QUOTE]

I took an exam in my bio class last week and ended up with an 80. I was saying how I was hoping to do much better and a couple of my classmates said they ended up with grades in the 40's and 50's. I don't understand how they can do so bad when I don't go to class, read the book or study and I still get B's, yet they always go to class and end up failing.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you required to get a tetanus shot before you go to college?[/QUOTE]

No. I haven't had shots since before middle school.

[quote name='Scorch']same here.. sucks.[/QUOTE]
How'd you post from a cash register?

[quote name='Rocko']I kind of want to buy Splinter Cell Double Agent. I've never played a Splinter Cell game.[/QUOTE]

That's the worst one though. So, if you like it, expect more from the rest. If you don't like it, don't base your opinion on that one. IMO Chaos Theory is the best one. It's a shame they are discontinuing Live support for original Xbox games.

That game seriously had some of the best co-op ever.

Was Chaos Theory the one with the spy vs merc mode? That was amazing. Especially shooting the sound bugs and eavesdropping on the other people's conversation.

[quote name='manthing']My sister wants me to go over to her place.

And she's making chili.

:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Go, eat lots of chili and don't take beano. You might just fill her house with enough flammable fumes to blow it out of the midwest.

[quote name='zewone']That's the worst one though. So, if you like it, expect more from the rest. If you don't like it, don't base your opinion on that one. IMO Chaos Theory is the best one. It's a shame they are discontinuing Live support for original Xbox games.

That game seriously had some of the best co-op ever.[/QUOTE]

Yup. The knife was a great addition to the game.

Oh, nevermind. They're listed under Tom Clancy's, not Splinter Cell, except for Double Agent for some reason.

Xbox it is!

Should I get all three of them (super cheap at GS used) or should I just get Chaos Theory if it's the best?

[quote name='Rocko']Only Double Agent is backwards compatible with the 360. :|

Guess I'll have to try the earlier ones on PS2.[/QUOTE]

They should be dirt cheap these days. I think I was burned out on the series by the time CT released. I'm not sure I played through that whole game...

The first two can be REALLY frustrating, but I'm not sure how they hold up.

I replayed CT about 3 years ago and it was still awesome.

I'm currently trying to induce a diabetic coma. Starbursts, Smarties, dark chocolate, lollipops, jawbreakers, and vino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back