Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss arcades, i can't imagine how much money i blew on the weekends in arcades. Every place seemed to have an arcade machine back then. I remember playing games at pizza hut and even gas stations around here had machines.

[quote name='craven_fiend']That begs the question, did you stay or go back home?[/QUOTE]

I stayed...I'll make up the day sometime. :cry:

Man, Resident Evil Extinction stunk! I enjoyed RE and RE: Apocalypse, but Extinction was just a waste of time...also Wesker looked like had put on a few pounds.

Here's hoping RE: Afterlife is better.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']
top.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/05/apple-holding-iphone-os-4-event-april-8th/[/QUOTE]

Meh, Apple will have to show A LOT for me to care about the iPhone again. Rudimentary multitasking ain't gonna be enough.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']If anyone sees a Target clearance copy of Demon's Souls for $14.98 or less pick me one up please.[/QUOTE]

People are still finding these? DS was never stocked in all the Targets up here, and they disappeared at $42.

L4D2 trades in for $30 at Best Buy...$90 Best Buy Credit, or $85 Amazon GC :whistle2:k?

EDIT: NVM...their site sucks...it shows $30 on one page, but $15 when you ask for a quote...lame!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']If anyone sees a Target clearance copy of Demon's Souls for $14.98 or less pick me one up please.[/QUOTE]

Me too.

"Who the shit is Kingsley Zissou?"

I'm trying my hardest to talk my wife into giving our next son the middle name "Zissou". So far it's not working. Kingsley isn't either.

[quote name='munch']"Who the shit is Kingsley Zissou?"

I'm trying my hardest to talk my wife into giving our next son the middle name "Zissou". So far it's not working. Kingsley isn't either.[/QUOTE]
Buy him some Zissou Adidas shoes and a red cap.

Hey, I just talked to a friend who has a friend that shelled out $15 for the MW2 maps. He said that if you don't have the maps, and want to play MW2, and one of the new maps comes up, it just kicks you out of the party and back to the main screen. Thus, making it practically essential to buy the map pack if you want to play MW2 multiplayer.

Is this true?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']thinking of calling that number.[/QUOTE]

'Good afternoon, Healthcare USA. This is Brenda, how can I help you?

Seems possible as they are part of the regular rotation. I've been playing TDM and they do come up quite often. I just assumed almost everyone got them, but what your friend said makes more sense.

Well fuck. First ESPN blackouts the Cincinnati game on ESPN3 and then they proceed to lose 11-6 while I watch on a shitty stream.

Oh well, time to watch the latest episode of Breaking Bad.

"I'd like to sell my vintage Optimus Prime costume. It's an adult large."

"I don't know anything about it, but I've got a buddy I can call and he'll let us know more about it. Lemme call Linkin."

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had a snow cone for the first time in 10 years today. So good.[/QUOTE]

whos that girl in ur sig? what is that picture from?

Lulz. A bunch of kids in my Bio class got caught cheating on the last test. Apparently someone took pictures of the test on their cell phone and it got passed around to a decent portion of the class. They caught the kid and I guess he threw everyone else under the bus. With all of them getting zeros on the test now, the average dropped like 20 points :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back