Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']At least you aren't camping out to see Johnny Cupckaes like some people are down here today. He's going on tour, you guys![/QUOTE]

Johnny Cakes?

8389fdc0bd36217eb296c869e2e66074.jpg

And it looks like my MW2 time has been cut drastically. I'll potentially be going to school m-th after work until around 10p and I'll possibly go on saturday mornings too. I'll only have study time fri and sun. :/

[quote name='LinkinPrime']"Chika Chikerson"...sounds like that could be a car name from the Pixar Cars sequel.

Happy birday to Chika and Mak!!![/QUOTE]

:whee:

[quote name='seanr1221']Are there no chapters in The Road?[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall chapters.

Chika and my gma share the same b-day. I've been celebrating for the last hour (Getting ready to watch the NCAA Championship game :cool:).

Happy birthday. :wave:

Season finale already? Dayumn. And yes, I'm all caught up. They should really tone down the Tammi Bryant character. It's getting kind of silly how much of a clown / fuck up they're making her.

Where are you in Justified? I'm really digging it. I hope it gets picked up for another season.

[quote name='Maklershed']Happy Birfday Chika Chikerson[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']"Chika Chikerson"...sounds like that could be a car name from the Pixar Cars sequel.

Happy birday to Chika and Mak!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Chika and my gma share the same b-day. I've been celebrating for the last hour (Getting ready to watch the NCAA Championship game :cool:).

Happy birthday. :wave:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Season finale already? Dayumn. And yes, I'm all caught up. They should really tone down the Tammi Bryant character. It's getting kind of silly how much of a clown / fuck up they're making her.

Where are you in Justified? I'm really digging it. I hope it gets picked up for another season.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was shocked it ending already, unless it's one of those mid-season finale break dealios. Yeah that Tammi chick annoys the fuck out of me, he needs to dump that bitch already. Also what happened to the bald Hispanic detective, he got replaced without any explanation.

Justified is still good, the last episode took on more of a silly approach which I didn't mind that much but I hope it doesn't become the norm. I liked the tone set by the first episode, that was just plain awesome.

[quote name='Chika']I got a droid:)[/QUOTE]

Congrats.

And Happy b'day. You share it with my brand new niece!

Hey Brak:

10040511482687332.jpg

I smashed my tiny penis on the corner of a desk just now trying to put my headphones on. I hope there is no damage to my little mang. :cry:[quote name='manthing']

Hey Brak:

10040511482687332.jpg
[/QUOTE]I heard he's more into Five Finger Death Punch and Static-X now.

I had 2 patients throw things at me today. One was because I was on the phone and told them I'd be with them shortly, and after only about 30 seconds was still trying to schedule the appointment on the phone. The other was because they didn't pay their last bill so we won't special order their non-returnable Rx unless they pay for it in advance. God I love people. Thankfully my boss is supportive and put notes in their charts saying they're assholes and warns employees about the BS they pull.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah I was shocked it ending already, unless it's one of those mid-season finale break dealios. Yeah that Tammi chick annoys the fuck out of me, he needs to dump that bitch already. Also what happened to the bald Hispanic detective, he got replaced without any explanation. [/QUOTE]

I guarantee she ends up dead soon enough. And I was wondering what happened with him as well. I'm wondering if the actor moved on when they thought the show was canceled. Still, they should've made up some kind of explanation as to what happened to him. Also, I heart Lydia Adams. :drool:

[quote name='TheRock88']I voted for BTTF[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

[quote name='Eviltude']Well there is always Lost in Translation and Psycho.[/QUOTE]

For future reference, only Back to the Future, Blues Brothers and Psycho weren't released on :hd:

And please don't vote for Meet the Parents

[quote name='Chika']I had 2 patients throw things at me today. One was because I was on the phone and told them I'd be with them shortly, and after only about 30 seconds was still trying to schedule the appointment on the phone. The other was because they didn't pay their last bill so we won't special order their non-returnable Rx unless they pay for it in advance. God I love people. Thankfully my boss is supportive and put notes in their charts saying they're assholes and warns employees about the BS they pull.[/QUOTE]She better watch that, Walgreens was caught doing something similar not long ago and got sued i believe.

Oh and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InSn2BLDwfQ

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']And it looks like my MW2 time has been cut drastically. I'll potentially be going to school m-th after work until around 10p and I'll possibly go on saturday mornings too. I'll only have study time fri and sun. :/[/QUOTE]

This doesn't affect us going to EVO tho, right?

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']whos that girl in ur sig? what is that picture from?[/QUOTE]mary elizabeth winstead - quentin tarantino's death proof

[quote name='Maklershed']I guarantee she ends up dead soon enough. And I was wondering what happened with him as well. I'm wondering if the actor moved on when they thought the show was canceled. Still, they should've made up some kind of explanation as to what happened to him. Also, I heart Lydia Adams. :drool:[/QUOTE]

She does have one killer bod.

OTT, i just enjoyed the best ramen of my life. Took a lot of prep but soooooo good. The pork turned out perfect and tender. I somehow guessed the perfect amount of dashi to pork broth. The god damn eggs are the hardest fucking things to cut and peel without having the yolk spill everywhere, but holly shit.

Delicious. So impressed with myself, I even took the time to crop the picture I took of it.

I present to you, dinner:
dinnersmall.png

[quote name='crystalklear64']OTT, i just enjoyed the best ramen of my life. Took a lot of prep but soooooo good. The pork turned out perfect and tender. I somehow guessed the perfect amount of dashi to pork broth. The god damn eggs are the hardest fucking things to cut and peel without having the yolk spill everywhere, but holly shit.

Delicious. So impressed with myself, I even took the time to crop the picture I took of it.

I present to you, dinner:
dinnersmall.png
[/QUOTE]

Good job! That actually makes me want ramen.

I think spring quarter ends late June, zew$$$$a. I'm going to be on a tight budget come July. If you can find any deals I can partake in for hotels/flights, send em my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back