Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang. Demo mang.

image.php

I bought some allergy medicine yesterday since the pollen has been so high lately. The warning on the back says, "Do not use if: You use MAOI's blah blah blah or; To make a child sleepy."

H3llbring3r - I'm 0/1 checking for demon's souls @ target. I'm going to check the other local store at lunch.

Maybe #83 can do one of his famous target runs and find us each a copy. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']H3llbring3r - I'm 0/1 checking for demon's souls @ target. I'm going to check the other local store at lunch.

Maybe #83 can do one of his famous target runs and find us each a copy. ;)[/QUOTE]

Already did for you guys...Sorry, no luck. :cry:

I hit 3 different targets, two of them did not have any copies (and probably never did). One of them did, but it was the last one (the display one, in a case attached to a zip line) and still scanned full price.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Some fucking morons made a group about "surviving Rhode Island's great flood of 2010."

No fucking shit, idiots. No one fucking died.[/QUOTE]

satire? :lol:

[quote name='manthing']There's 0 reason to keep Digital Copy discs once you've redeemed the copy, right?[/QUOTE]
I think they're also the DVD with some movies.

Monoprice has been shady at some point?

I have the TV on a stand right now, I'm tempted to just get some small chains to hook up to the wall for additional support so it doesn't tip over in case of an earthquake.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Monoprice has been shady at some point?

I have the TV on a stand right now, I'm tempted to just get some small chains to hook up to the wall for additional support so it doesn't tip over in case of an earthquake.[/QUOTE]

You should use some BIG ASS CHAINS!!

saints-row-wallpaper.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back