Let's talk about Beverages like Sprite

I was mucking around with my friends at the dollar store yesterday buying fake mustaches and we discovered a dollar store version of monster energy drink. Since the regular stuff is almost $2 a pop, we figured getting this for a dollar was a steal.

170.jpg

Has to be the worst fucking thing I've ever tasted in my life. It's like nasty tea and tastes nothing like monster, I didn't even finish it, dumped most of it down the drain.

Also, namispep is the best poster in the history this forum, and bottled Dr. Pepper is the shit.

[quote name='KtMack23']I was mucking around with my friends at the dollar store yesterday buying fake mustaches and we discovered a dollar store version of monster energy drink. Since the regular stuff is almost $2 a pop, we figured getting this for a dollar was a steal.

170.jpg

Has to be the worst fucking thing I've ever tasted in my life. It's like nasty tea and tastes nothing like monster, I didn't even finish it, dumped most of it down the drain.

Also, namispep is the best poster in the history this forum, and bottled Dr. Pepper is the shit.[/QUOTE]
Honestly most of those energy drinks taste like garbage if you ask me.:razz: As for the best poster in the history of this forum, look up Gargus, slidecage or even Fire_Thief. Two of them are banned and the one that remains is pretty off the wall sometimes.

[quote name='KtMack23']I was mucking around with my friends at the dollar store yesterday buying fake mustaches and we discovered a dollar store version of monster energy drink. Since the regular stuff is almost $2 a pop, we figured getting this for a dollar was a steal.

170.jpg

Also, namispep is the best poster in the history this forum, and bottled Dr. Pepper is the shit.[/QUOTE]

That flavors been around actually but I think they stopped production of it. And that's why there at dollar tree now.

Mexican Coca Cola. I've always been a Coke man, I don't like Pepsi much.

When I get a fountain soda I like to mix them. Like Coke and Sprite or Orange Soda and Sprite. Sprite goes good with almost anything.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']Mexican Coca Cola. I've always been a Coke man, I don't like Pepsi much.

When I get a fountain soda I like to mix them. Like Coke and Sprite or Orange Soda and Sprite. Sprite goes good with almost anything.[/QUOTE]
ur a retard then im sorry 4 make fun of ppl with disability byt u pretty much made fun of me and i am disabled so i dont give a f*** and i can curse this wbsite has no suich rule saying i cant. pepsi brands are hte only sodas worth drinking whether its pepsi or sierra mist 4 those moments ur out of pesi. and what is pepsiland that looks like a good forum ill join but abusive members should stay out.

I used to like Sprite. Then I switched to Sierra Mist. Now I just drink 7-Up.

Squirt is good, too (especially with Tequila).

Ginger Ale is great. I prefer Vernor's (being from MI, and all), but Canada Dry will do in a pinch. Jack and Ginger is a great combo.

Last edited by a moderator:
i9 ag ree with u jerk that like coke and sprite brand product.... i am a bully i use 2 pick on ppl younger than me and still do... thats y i like coke... so u asshole that kicked off pepsiman... ur getting wat uw ant... u rained him and his createivy. and no i dont unblock curse word becus im ajerk and a coke fan.... assholes

[quote name='cokebully']i9 ag ree with u jerk that like coke and sprite brand product.... I am a bully i use 2 pick on ppl younger than me and still do... Thats y i like coke... So u asshole that kicked off pepsiman... Ur getting wat uw ant... U rained him and his createivy. And no i dont unblock curse word becus im ajerk and a coke fan.... Assholes[/quote]

HE'S BACK :D

Now we wait.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']A Burger King about 20 miles away has one of those new Coke Freestyle machines. I'm gonna have to take a drive and try it out.

http://coca-colafreestyle.com/#!/100-brands/[/QUOTE]
They are popping up more and more. I just checked the map and there are three within about an hour-hour and a half drive from me. I love the idea, kinda like how the old soda fountains were.

Not a huge soda drinker though. Last one I had was an Orange Fanta at Popeye's and I don't know what they did but that soda burned like a motherfucker going down. I mean the taste was fine, but it was just so carbonated it just burned pretty bad.

I bought some Blue Sky natural Grape soda, and I think I remember drinking it years ago, but I had forgotten how horrendously sweet it was.  (I also bought some Dr. Becker (their version of dr. pepper))

I bought some Blue Sky natural Grape soda, and I think I remember drinking it years ago, but I had forgotten how horrendously sweet it was. (I also bought some Dr. Becker (their version of dr. pepper))
I have some Blue Sky root beer in my fridge that I ordered off line. It's pretty good. My girlfriend isn't a big fan of it because it is pretty much just a plain root beer, not one of those kraft root beers with all extra flavors and spices in it.

I need to look for some more sarsaparilla. I bought a bunch of the old fashioned microbrew last year and liked them but forgot which ones I liked and which ones I didn't.

bread's done
Back