Let's talk about Beverages like Sprite

[quote name='Rodimus']I'd recomend to pour it in a glass with some ice. Very refreshing. Like you I'm weary of unfamiliar ethnic drinks. I remember buying Malta and some pineapple soda, horrible. Took a chance with Iron Beer and was very surprised.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about Jupina? Because I'm pretty sure that's the pineapple soda you're talking about. I actually like Jupina, but that might be because I used to drink it when I was younger.

[quote name='thefinal87']Are you talking about Jupina? Because I'm pretty sure that's the pineapple soda you're talking about. I actually like Jupina, but that might be because I used to drink it when I was younger.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a couple different brands of pineapple soda. It's been years so I'm not sure which one. All I remember is it was a waste of $1.50.

I think people like Surge so much only because you can't get it anymore. Things always taste better once they're taken away from you. With that said I can't even remember what Surge tasted like, haven't had it since Highschool. Not a soda but I do remember Fruitopia.

fruitopia-fruit-beverage-berry-25011.jpg

You can find Fruitopia in lots of Mcdonalds, its still pretty damn good. Too bad its not bottled anymore.

And yeah, I can't even remember what Surge tasted like, I was in middle school when it was a hit.

i used to drink shasta pineapple soda 3-liters daily...it was terrible but incrediibly cheap and 3 liters lasted the whole shift.

this thread makes me miss soda..

At Trader Joes, they sell a mandarin lime drink that is super tasty. It's natural, and sells for about $2.60 for a 6 pack.

I too like sprite. I can't have caffeine so it's usually my fast food/restaurant drink of choice. Also I used to like Sierra mist before they changed it. Now it tastes like ass.

[quote name='Gden']At Trader Joes, they sell a mandarin lime drink that is super tasty. It's natural, and sells for about $2.60 for a 6 pack.[/QUOTE]

It's made by Hansen's.

I do these stupid monthly resolutions and this month (in an effort to drink less soda) I am only drinking Sprite.

[quote name='bigpimpin24']
82170-1304008095.jpg
[/QUOTE]

hi those r very delicious i still have some left they dont tgaste as good as they did in like 2002 i remember them i was young when they came out but i still have some left i kept some sealed still tho becus i have a large pepsi collection i n fact my grandparnets had some old pepsis that they gave me 4 a birthday gift last year so i was a ahppy then :D i sometimes find stuff on ebay and in unexpected places!!! most stuff from the coca-cola company is garbage and by most i mean ALL lol.... the only thing worser is generic sodas. and faygo is worse than coke. sprite sucks take it out of the title op.

[quote name='1961']hi those r very delicious i still have some left they dont tgaste as good as they did in like 2002 i remember them i was young when they came out but i still have some left i kept some sealed still tho becus i have a large pepsi collection i n fact my grandparnets had some old pepsis that they gave me 4 a birthday gift last year so i was a ahppy then :D i sometimes find stuff on ebay and in unexpected places!!! most stuff from the coca-cola company is garbage and by most i mean ALL lol.... the only thing worser is generic sodas. and faygo is worse than coke. sprite sucks take it out of the title op.[/QUOTE]

If anyone is bored, check out this guys blog entry for a little troll entertainment. ;)

*EDIT*

Oh, and Mtn. Dew Whiteout(though I do mourn the loss of Typhoon) is the beverage of choice these days when I spring for soda.

From "1961":

deleter us posts
its slander calling me pepsiman i dont even kno him who says i even like pepsi so stop deletew ur posts otherwise its slander wheich is illegal im assuming u live in america so its easier 2 get u and if u live even closer well guess what its just a shorter amount of time be4 u get in truble or jail so delte them quick and its all ok like it never happen.

I just got that message haha.

Anyways, he claims to have just joined in 2012, but knows the exact year that "pepsiman" joined, he talks just like pepsiman, also has posts saying he lives in the same area as pepsiman. He also posts in the same threads is pepsiman.

He also likes to pretend to be lawyer as you can see in the PM.

I'm not saying you should read his blog post, pretty much confirming he is nameispep/pepsiman but yeah.

I also like how im the #1 least friendly person, but confoosious is worse.
This is GOLD.

you're like the star wars episode 2 of least friendly.

that blog entry is fantastic. frontrunner for blog of the year so far.

I wish I could write as well as he does.

@Dude - at least you got threatened with legal action. For me, he went straight to:

"im skiping the legal proceedings im just going 2 call the local sherrifs if ur not scared give me ur address and "real" name not ur internet name"

I also like how I'm threatening him, when I haven't said anything threatening at all.

aaaaaaand just got a feedback review from him.

Hasn't this guy violated the TOS multiple times at this point?

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I also like how I'm threatening him, when I haven't said anything threatening at all.

aaaaaaand just got a feedback review from him.

Hasn't this guy violated the TOS multiple times at this point?[/QUOTE]

who's gonna report him? This is funnier than all of the late night shows combined.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Was this thread created as a trap to catch namispep and his successor accounts ? lol[/QUOTE]

haha yeah i believe so but i don't think most people caught that. i noticed but just decided to post about soda to make the thread seem more legit.

aaaaaaand trap snaps shut. He's been banned. Again. For the third time.

What name are we suppose to use for him when we start voting for the CAG awards? :lol:

PM title: no im not welcome
[quote name='CitrusBlast']stop bringing up coca-cola products in the soda thread theres no room 4 crap in there. thank u

- t. allen[/QUOTE]
He's pepsi4lyf, LOL

Brilliant trap btw.

[quote name='confoosious']did he spell his own real name wrong in yours?[/QUOTE]

If his name was in the message I'm sure he would have. :p

Barq's, Brisk, and most colas are my thing. Also cherry ginger ale isn't half bad if you're on a medicinal kick.

So i was able to stop laughing to post this, Pepsi came back under the name "AllenMD" Was instamtly banned,

and this is what the message he sent me, and im assuming confoosious.

Title - "Attn JERKS"

this is 4 dudeimgodly and connfosu

u guys r a**holes im sick of ur s*** andn o im not apologizing fors wearing theres nothing in the forum rules here that says i have to.

guess what im going to end this little tea party on cheapassgamer. i started my own deals forum http://pepsiland.serverforumhosting.com and guess what if u or that other guy try 2 register i will recognize ur names and ban u instantly. when i have the biggest deals site ever and this and slickdeals r shut down u guys will b sosrry. if u apologize 2 me now i will let u guys on the ofrum. u must make a public aplogy and $10 paypal donation to my forum. it must b within the next hr otherwise ull b sorry in more ways than u think....

This is hilarious. This is the ultimate troll, and no one ever. Will beat him.

something something pepsi (now it's relevant)

Guys, it's been a fun ride at CAG but I'm moving onto http://pepsiland.serverforumhosting.com

This site has great deals but just doesn't provide me an outlet to discuss my love for Pepsi products. The above site gives you both! I cannot resist that sweet siren call.

Good luck to you all! I'll be over at Pepsiland under the username connfosu.

:lol: I saw that Pepsiman2012 name in some deal thread on here and I thought 'nah can't be that frequently banned user back under such an obvious alt name'.

I guess so though, since he's banned again under that name too.:lol:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']So i was able to stop laughing to post this, Pepsi came back under the name "AllenMD" Was instamtly banned,

and this is what the message he sent me, and im assuming confoosious.

Title - "Attn JERKS"

this is 4 dudeimgodly and connfosu

u guys r a**holes im sick of ur s*** andn o im not apologizing fors wearing theres nothing in the forum rules here that says i have to.

guess what im going to end this little tea party on cheapassgamer. i started my own deals forum http://pepsiland.serverforumhosting.com and guess what if u or that other guy try 2 register i will recognize ur names and ban u instantly. when i have the biggest deals site ever and this and slickdeals r shut down u guys will b sosrry. if u apologize 2 me now i will let u guys on the ofrum. u must make a public aplogy and $10 paypal donation to my forum. it must b within the next hr otherwise ull b sorry in more ways than u think....

This is hilarious. This is the ultimate troll, and no one ever. Will beat him.

something something pepsi (now it's relevant)[/QUOTE]
Guys, this is a real threat. With 2 members and 3 posts, they are catching up fast. :lol:
He also posted a fake deal in the deals for RE6 for 39.99 with strategy guide, with that link. (if you did'nt see it)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back