LieutenanOTT Dan....Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only 6 quizzes and two tests away from finishing my online course, which means I'm about 3 weeks away from getting the passing grade, which means at that point I officially graduate, at which point the pants are coming off, ladies and gentlemen, where they shall remain for at least several days.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm sorry to hear that, it'll get better for you eventually. My experience is just fine without Firefox.[/quote]

Get better eventually.. You mean like tabbed browsing? Awesome skins? Already have those, thanks. :D

[quote name='Tiphireth']Get better eventually.. You mean like tabbed browsing? Awesome skins? Already have those, thanks. :D[/QUOTE]
So do I. There's no need for Firefox for me. :D

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']So do I. There's no need for Firefox for me. :D[/QUOTE]Then why are you bitching?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've got a 20 GB hard drive I'd like to throw into my PC from an older PC of mine. I should be able to toss it in and format it and be able to use it as a slave drive, right?[/QUOTE]

Don't see why not, so long as you format it FAT32.

5 quizzes to go!

[quote name='jmcc']Then why are you bitching?[/QUOTE]
I only said I don't like the Table Tennis ads and I responded to the Firefox users being smug. Reminds me of the South Park episode tonight. :)

[quote name='Strell']Don't see why not, so long as you format it FAT32.

5 quizzes to go![/QUOTE]
Looks like a no-go on the hard drive. I don't have enough power connectors to allow for it. :whistle2:(

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've got a 20 GB hard drive I'd like to throw into my PC from an older PC of mine. I should be able to toss it in and format it and be able to use it as a slave drive, right?[/QUOTE]
should be

EDIT: just saw your follow up post about the power supply, so my new answer is no, you can't.

quick question...how do dolphins sleep? i mean, they have to breathe air, right, but they live in water. if they sleep wouldn't they risk drowning?

:shock: I think hentai was the last thing I'd expect to ever see on Late Night w/Conan.

[quote name='darkmere']quick question...how do dolphins sleep? i mean, they have to breathe air, right, but they live in water. if they sleep wouldn't they risk drowning?[/QUOTE]
Every 5-8 minutes, the dolphins have to rise to the surface to breathe through their blowhole. (However, on average, they breathe more often - several times per minute.) Their sleep is thus very light; some scientists have suggested that the two halves of their brains take turns in sleeping and waking. It has also been suggested that they have tiny periods of 'microsleep'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottlenose_Dolphin

thanks. didn't think to look at wikipedia for the sleeping habits of dolphins for some reason.

that seemed like a total bill nye moment.

one more quiz to go....

then a few hours of study, a 2 hour drive, another hour of study, a test, FINALLY SLEEP FOR A WHILE, then get back up and study all night, take the final, GO HOME AND SLEEP SOME MORE, and celebrate with the gf....

I'm not delusional. There really are pink elephants in this room.

I will take a picture later.

[quote name='Strell']I'm not delusional. There really are pink elephants in this room.[/QUOTE]
that reminds me of something one of our directing instructors once said...something about trying to turn a sock into a pink hose. we're not sure what he meant. i have a post production exam in less than 8 hours, i should be sleeping...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Stubbs the Zombie is awesome.[/quote]

It is awesome for about twenty minutes, but then it just seemed to get old really fast. Still a decent game that hopefully will get a sequel, though.

Quizzes all done. Now for a few minutes of rest, followed by some studying.

All I have to do is pass the course. Which means it would be next to impossible to fail at this point, although I'm still worried.

But I'm giddy because I'm -->

grad is next friday. school's been fun...a lot of my classmates have been pissy lately, so between that and my desire to start earning money for the first time in a year i can't wait for it to be done, but i feel sad. i have this nagging feeling that i've missed out on something. vancouver's the first city that i've lived in and fallen in love with, and i have to leave it in a few weeks. looks like i'll be headed to california afterall. i mean, there's only like a million people in l.a. that actually want to work in film, right? lame.

It started as an innocent bonfire. The night took a turn for the worse with the question "hey, wanna take a shot of tequila?" The next thing I know I wake up at quarter to eight next to some girl I don't know. We were both fully clothed so I don't think we did anything but I wonder what happened?

I'm usually pretty careful about not drinking and driving but I'm not sure I'm even sober at this point and I just drove home. Oh well, i think if it was a problem the sheriff in line at the drive thru in front of me at Burger King would have had something to say. It was all worth it for the croissan'wich though.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's called Adblock, guys. :roll: :lol:[/quote]

If somebody doesn't look at the ads, companies won't pay for them.
If companies don't pay for the ads, websites lose as source of income.
If websites lose a source of income, they have to subsidize costs in other ways.
If websites have to subsidize costs in other ways, they go premium, out of business, or the owner/operators lose money.

If the owner loses money, they are likely to shut the site down.
If they go out of business, they are likely to shut the site down.
If they go premium, they are more likely to lose membership.
If they lose membership, the are more likely to become irrelevant.
If they become irrelevant, they are more likely to not be worth the time and effort to run them.
If they are not worth the time and effort to run them, they are likley to shut the site down.

;)

[quote name='2Fast']It is awesome for about twenty minutes, but then it just seemed to get old really fast. Still a decent game that hopefully will get a sequel, though.[/QUOTE]Luckily, twenty minutes marks about the half-way point, so even though it gets old, it doesn't overstay its welcome.

Weeeeeeee, Disneyland grad nite. It was basically a clothed orgy like any other teenage filled dance is. High school graduation in 8 hours.

[quote name='mcgavin27']for some reason I have started reading the OTT'S. I don't know why...[/QUOTE]
Prepare to be assimilated...

Wait, what the crap is that? I fucking hate Star Trek...

What I meant to say was: Beware the Dark Side of the Force

Ah, much better...

[quote name='beerguy961']Answering "sure" to the question of tequila is the famous last word of many...[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I kind of regret it now. I just wish I could remember most of the night so I knew if I did anything too embarassing. Ah well.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It started as an innocent bonfire. The night took a turn for the worse with the question "hey, wanna take a shot of tequila?" The next thing I know I wake up at quarter to eight next to some girl I don't know. We were both fully clothed so I don't think we did anything but I wonder what happened?[/quote]

This happens to me more than I can count. Except replace 'fully clothed' with 'buck-ass-nekkid' and 'girl' with 'women'. ...and 'women' with 'goats'. :oops:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Don't worry I kind of regret it now. I just wish I could remember most of the night so I knew if I did anything too embarassing. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

I've never been so drunk that I wake up and can't remember what happened that night. I have been so drunk off my ass that I can't even walk. But I still wake up the next morning and remember it all. So you must have to be REALLY fucked up to not remeber anything.

Or maybe I have mind powers like xavier......

[quote name='mcgavin27']for some reason I have started reading the OTT'S. I don't know why...[/QUOTE]

We welcome you with open arms, and pants down.

[quote name='mr ryles']I've never been so drunk that I wake up and can't remember what happened that night. I have been so drunk off my ass that I can't even walk. But I still wake up the next morning and remember it all. So you must have to be REALLY fucked up to not remeber anything.

Or maybe I have mind powers like xavier......[/QUOTE]

Its not like its a complete blank but it is very blurry. I don't remember drinking that much though, that's the wierd thing.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its not like its a complete blank but it is very blurry. I don't remember drinking that much though, that's the wierd thing.[/quote]

Maybe someone slipped you a mickey.

I've only had a few blackout moments, but luckily I either ended up asleep or doing my normal absurd behavior: meaning I didn't do anything TOO stupid.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its not like its a complete blank but it is very blurry. I don't remember drinking that much though, that's the wierd thing.[/QUOTE]

Or some ho hit you over the head with a rock and jack'd your wallet.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its not like its a complete blank but it is very blurry. I don't remember drinking that much though, that's the wierd thing.[/QUOTE]
Did you eat lightly that day?

4972797_240X180.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!

Did Play-Asia start linking coupon codes to individual accounts?

I just tried to use one posted [not used afaik] by someone in the $5 off $50 thread and got the following error:

The coupon you entered cannot be used! The coupon either does not exist, is already expired, cannot be used with the products from your order or is linked to a different customer account.

Fux.

Just took my first test.

Turns out it was way easier than I was thinking it would be. 5 short answer essay questions that I did in an hour.

Wrapped that shit up and decided to come back home instead of staying the night in Austin.

Cannot wait until when I'm finished tomorrow.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:shock: I think hentai was the last thing I'd expect to ever see on Late Night w/Conan.[/QUOTE]
wait... WHAT!?!:shock: :shock: :shock:

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']wait... WHAT!?!:shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote] My thoughts exactly and I thought Conan was a family show...

Nothing for me will ever top drinking tequila on an empty stomach. Like the apocalypse all over my friend's bathroom (fortunately in the dorms, so the poor cleaning lady had to clean it).

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Anyone care to offer some thoughts/opinions on the She Wants Revenge disc?[/QUOTE]

It's fun to listen to. The lyrics are such a huge juxtaposition to the music, which is kind of this catchy electronic stuff with a little guitar thrown in.

Have you listened to any of it? I've only really listened to "Tear You Apart" and "I Don't Wanna Fall in Love."

I'd definitely call it one of those things you either love or hate. I doubt you'd find much middle ground. I mean it's not terribly complex music, not deep, just sort of distractingly amusing.

I give it two claws up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back