Like my new Ashlee Simpson sig?

[quote name='Supernothing']no, not funny without the audio[/quote]
While the audio is the funnies thing about it, that is still a pretty horrible dance.

OMG TEH HAHA A SINGER MESSED UP ON TV LIEK OMG TAHTS SO NEW AND FUNNAY

Seriously, she fucked up, she's human, get over it..

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']wait... wtf are you talking about?[/quote]

She lipsynchs, like most pop stars, but SNL played the wrong music, so she did a retarded dance, and walked off the stage.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']wait... wtf are you talking about?[/quote]

She lipsynchs, like most pop stars, but SNL played the wrong music, so she did a retarded dance, and walked off the stage.[/quote]

oooohhhhhhhhh it all makes sense now

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']how did you get that as your sig so fast?[/quote]

MAGIC! *waves hands infront of face*

Or, rather, no life...

Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!!

[quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

Perhaps I should create a poll tomorrow about the popularity of my polls.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']how did you get that as your sig so fast?[/quote]

MAGIC! *waves hands infront of face*

Or, rather, no life...[/quote]

I could just imagine you waving your hands as you said that...

Why hasn't any one put A-Rod's slap in their sig? Or Castro falling? Both were hilarious when I saw them (something about old people falling...) If anyone can get me that so I can put it in my sig, I would love them forever....

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

Perhaps I should create a poll tomorrow about the popularity of my polls.[/quote]

:lol: , well why don't you try a discussion tread that doesn't involve polling tomarrow, and make it contraversial so a flame war will start up.

[quote name='Requiem']can you post the entire video of it, so we can understand whats going on?[/quote]

She's doing a chicken dance, are you sure your eyes could take anymore?

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

Perhaps I should create a poll tomorrow about the popularity of my polls.[/quote]

I will vote YES on that proposal.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

:lol: , well why don't you try a discussion tread that doesn't involve polling tomarrow, and make it contraversial so a flame war will start up.[/quote]

I will create a topic stating that the Xbox is not a real console because it is made by microsoft, Sony is creating an inflated user base number by producing fautly PS2s and causing consumers to purchase a 2nd PS2 because of their existing library that they own, and that Nintendo is gonig the way of Sega due to their 'unique' console and first party game design.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

:lol: , well why don't you try a discussion tread that doesn't involve polling tomarrow, and make it contraversial so a flame war will start up.[/quote]

I will create a topic stating that the Xbox is not a real console because it is made by microsoft, Sony is creating an inflated user base number by producing fautly PS2s and causing consumers to purchase a 2nd PS2 because of their existing library that they own, and that Nintendo is gonig the way of Sega due to their 'unique' console and first party game design.[/quote]

Honesty I would love to see a topic like that, but you'd have to word in carefully so fanboys wouldn't get it was a joke, and then exult something like the gameboy advance or PC as the ultimate system.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

I will create a topic stating that the Xbox is not a real console because it is made by microsoft, Sony is creating an inflated user base number by producing fautly PS2s and causing consumers to purchase a 2nd PS2 because of their existing library that they own, and that Nintendo is gonig the way of Sega due to their 'unique' console and first party game design.[/quote]

Honesty I would love to see a topic like that, but you'd have to word in carefully so fanboys wouldn't get it was a joke, and then exult something like the gameboy advance or PC as the ultimate system.[/quote]

That is easy, the system to beat all systems it the Atari Lynx. Color, back lit, it came out before the Sega Game Gear. It can put out poloygonal graphics only surpased (as a portable) by Game Boy Advanced. Reversable controls for left handed player, arcade ports of games like Ninja Gaiden. Also, exclusive aracde ports like S.T.U.N. Runner and A.P.B. I'll tell you right now, the Atari Lynx (for it's time) was far more impressive than Xbox, PS2, or GCN...it just suffered from a lackluster library...

yeah.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

Honesty I would love to see a topic like that, but you'd have to word in carefully so fanboys wouldn't get it was a joke, and then exult something like the gameboy advance or PC as the ultimate system.[/quote]

That is easy, the system to beat all systems it the Atari Lynx. Color, back lit, it came out before the Sega Game Gear. It can put out poloygonal graphics only surpased (as a portable) by Game Boy Advanced. Reversable controls for left handed player, arcade ports of games like Ninja Gaiden. Also, exclusive aracde ports like S.T.U.N. Runner and A.P.B. I'll tell you right now, the Atari Lynx (for it's time) was far more impressive than Xbox, PS2, or GCN...it just suffered from a lackluster library...

yeah.[/quote]

:rofl:

hmm pretty good but I was thinking more about the Virutalboy, you know the one that caused permanent eye damange.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

hmm pretty good but I was thinking more about the Virutalboy, you know the one that caused permanent eye damange.[/quote]

In addition to two atari lynx systems, I own a virtual boy too. One of my favorite video game systems. Too bad every game felt like I was playing in a 3D hell.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

hmm pretty good but I was thinking more about the Virutalboy, you know the one that caused permanent eye damange.[/quote]

In addition to two atari lynx systems, I own a virtual boy too. One of my favorite video game systems. Too bad every game felt like I was playing in a 3D hell.[/quote]

I know what you mean, I own a virtual boy also. Nice for a while but the noveltiy always wears off and back into the closet it goes for another year.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

In addition to two atari lynx systems, I own a virtual boy too. One of my favorite video game systems. Too bad every game felt like I was playing in a 3D hell.[/quote]

I know what you mean, I own a virtual boy also. Nice for a while but the noveltiy always wears off and back into the closet it goes for another year.[/quote]

how about cutting out some of them quotes?

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

I know what you mean, I own a virtual boy also. Nice for a while but the noveltiy always wears off and back into the closet it goes for another year.[/quote]

how about cutting out some of them quotes?[/quote]

How about doing something useful. like contributing?

[quote name='Supernothing']My post in this thread are just as good of a contribution as yours.[/quote]

that's very true, no matter what crap you write your post count goes up, I didn't realize that number was that important to you, well have fun spamming up the topic

[quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire']Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

Okay, I'll cut down on the quote in a moment...

But back to Virtual Boy. This is the second one I own, I sold my original along time ago, this I found used. One of the screens is messed upt so sometimes it scrambles up. It makes for headache when one eye gets a distorted image.

[quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='Supernothing'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='alteredbeast'][quote:96e9e7dc93="zionoverfire"]Do you really have to make a new voting topic every day, its getting a little old. But besides that yes her entire career is a joke bestowed apon her by a public that can't get enough of anything that even remotely deals with her sister. Go Capitalism!!!![/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

Okay, I'll cut down on the quote in a moment...

But back to Virtual Boy. This is the second one I own, I sold my original along time ago, this I found used. One of the screens is messed upt so sometimes it scrambles up. It makes for headache when one eye gets a distorted image.[/quote:96e9e7dc93]

ahh well then you should probably get a new one, actually its very bad for your eyes to use any 3D device where the screens, glass aren't working right it creates quite a bit to eye strain.

Did she come back on stage after she walked off? What happened later in the show? It's surprising to have a screw-up like that on SNL. I was on the show once(I'm an actor :wink:) and they were really strict to make sure there were no mistakes. So what happened?

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Did she come back on stage after she walked off? What happened later in the show? It's surprising to have a screw-up like that on SNL. I was on the show once(I'm an actor :wink:) and they were really strict to make sure there were no mistakes. So what happened?[/quote]
When she said goodbye at the end of the show, she apologized and blamed it on her band playing the wrong song :roll:

[quote name='6669'][quote name='Jrunt20x']Did she come back on stage after she walked off? What happened later in the show? It's surprising to have a screw-up like that on SNL. I was on the show once(I'm an actor :wink:) and they were really strict to make sure there were no mistakes. So what happened?[/quote]
When she said goodbye at the end of the show, she apologized and blamed it on her band playing the wrong song :roll:[/quote]

Yep it was pretty sad, if you want video links in this post there are several of them on the first and second pages I beileve.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I want to see this, I hope it ruins her career.[/quote]

what career? :lol: Do you call piggy-backing of her sisters fame a career?

I saw that fiasco televised live, west coast delay. it looked lip-synced during the first song anyway, and to blame it on the band is messed up. artists usually lip-sync so they can dance or do a routine, but she couldn't do that either; sad.

on gadgets, i had the power glove, got it home, set it up and tried to play rad racer like it explained. worst control ever; absolute lousy response. only thing going for it was it probably looked like it could of been used in minority report.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I want to see this, I hope it ruins her career.[/quote]

what career? :lol: Do you call piggy-backing of her sisters fame a career?[/quote]

Hey it worked for Janet Jackson.

bread's done
Back