Like my photo? You could win a $20 PSN card, or 1600 Microsoft Points!

pron00b

CAGiversary!
Hey all,
I'm currently entered in a costume contest with a local thrift store (The Attic)
The contest, unfortunately, is a popularity contest.
I'm a broke college student, so winning this contest would mean not having to pay for a lot of clothing.
I've decided to make this a contest on CAG.
If you could kindly go here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...a.10150360581213542.363032.19317158541&type=3
And 'like' the photo that'd be awesome.
After you like the photo, either comment on it with your CAG name, or send me a message here with your Facebook Name, and I'll write your name down.
If you share the photo, by clicking the share button, I'll put your name down twice.
The Sunday after the contest is over, I'll notify the winner on here via PM, and once in contact with him/her I'll post who it was, and what they selected, as well as sending them (either via PM or post) their prize.
Thanks for helping me guys!
Eric (Aka Pee-Wee)

EDIT- Also, apparently The Attic is giving a lucky 'like'r a $5 or $10 gift card (I don't remember which) to the store. I know it's not much, but they have a website with some cool stuff on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck in the contest, I checked out the competition and it looks like you're winning by quite a bit compared to a few of the other contestants.

Great costume and thanks for the chance (PSN)
Liked and shared as Matthew V.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Andrew Ramirez on Facebook...And I suppose in real life. lol. I liked and shared and would like the PSN card if I win. Good luck!

although you have to admit the girl who dressed up as a little sister from bioshock was pretty creative making her own adam collecting needle thing.

If you comment on the photo, and I like it, it means I've entered you in the contest!
Thanks again folks!

The OP won. Not sure how you could lose against those girls, though. One of them looks like she's just wearing a t-shirt. One is just a chick with blue hair. Those are some lazy broads.

I won, doing the drawing for you folks tomorrow. Will post the winner, and their selected prize, after I get in touch with them.

All, had a small emergency today and was out of the house. I'll print the names out tomorrow and draw a winner in the afternoon. Sorry for the delay.

Dude. It's me. :) Congrats on winning the photo contest, pron00b. Can't go wrong with PeeWee! I'm planning on using that PSN card for some upcoming Skyrim DLC!

bread's done
Back