Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I still just can't wait for my physical The Silver Case to show up one day. That'll be nice. Since LRG now has a reputation with GM it would be cool to eventually see a physical Sine Mora Vita release too

Oh this individual sent me photos of the report after he filed it. It was all false accusations though so I just let it be to avoid the annoyance. The amount of effort wasn't worth it.
What a waste of police and taxpayer resources. As someone who deals with this type of shit daily, nothing irritates me more than people who want to file unsubstantiated reports because they felt "threatened" by someone else. There's actually very clear guidance regarding what a person has to say to another person in order for it to be considered a legitimate form of harassment or threat. But 90% of the people who file these types of reports don't know that and want to try to pin harassment charges on someone for disagreeing with them.

What a waste of police and taxpayer resources. As someone who deals with this type of shit daily, nothing irritates me more than people who want to file unsubstantiated reports because they felt "threatened" by someone else. There's actually very clear guidance regarding what a person has to say to another person in order for it to be considered a legitimate form of harassment or threat. But 90% of the people who file these types of reports don't know that and want to try to pin harassment charges on someone for disagreeing with them.
I actually spoke to the officer he filed it with on numerous occasions. He agreed there was no bounds for the report and nothing would come of it, but he still had the right to file it. He basically said the kid was scared/paranoid lol. When I look back on it, even though it was irritating, it is quite humorous. Kids will be kids. No skin off my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the link on the front page first and then saw the email that i was sent and made a calender event for it for 30 minutes before.

I really hope to get one. Sad I missed Rainbow Moon

Yeah so signing up for their newsletter was pointless.  Everyone has public access to that early access drop if they have the link.   Lame. 

I won't go into names but, I had a fellow CAG threaten me with a Police Report last year.
While I have no doubt that was way over the line, but I also have no doubt you did a lot to rile that person up to that point. Most of the time when someone says "so and so said this or did that to me" then they likely didn't just ignore the other person from the get go, and instead egged them on and escalated things and then later when talking about to others played the babe in the woods.

Had already signed in to PayPal, so the whole process took less than 10 seconds. My LRG copy did not emerge from its bubble mailer in collectible condition, so hoping for better luck this time. (Y-fold seal would be a bonus.)

Jesus, it stayed up for like 20mins.... I figured like 2mins.  Also don't forget there will be a few more up tomorrow.

why the hell didnt i set an alarm. im an idiot
I set an alarm for 5 minutes before it was supposed to go live. When it went off, I thought "why the hell did I set an alarm for now?" It hit me a split second later.

This was the only LRG I had any interest in. Glad I was able to get it finally.

Picked up 2 in case one shows up in bad shape. Ordered one at launch and one about a minute ago so it should still be available.

damn I so missed it cause I overslept.

edit: Im good, forgot to use the email with the link as I was trying to google it.

Sweet. 

Bear in mind that I don't even have the link for this. It's not publicly available - there were probably only 500 - 1000 signed up for the newsletter.

Bear in mind that I don't even have the link for this. It's not publicly available - there were probably only 500 - 1000 signed up for the newsletter.
Cheapassgamer literally has the link as the highlight on the main webpage though...
Untitled_1.png

I've checked the email link a few times and never saw it in stock... how are people still able to order it this late? I just see an "Item unavailable. Want it?" button that doesn't nothing when I click it. 

bread's done
Back