Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:

The CE will definitely be special. I'm looking forward to revealing it. Not even really sure how we're going to mock it up because the box design is going to be really unique in order to house and display the contents.
Wasted opportunity if you don't make it look like an MVS arcade kit complete with mini marquees and matching serials.

I have a feeling that both of today's games will be swift sellers, perhaps all gone within 5 minutes at 10am.  Heck The Flame in The Flood is limited to 1 bundle and 2 regular copies per person so each person could theoretically get 4 copies of that in one order.

Also: Heads up that Caladrius Blaze won't ship until early October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it every time I don't check CAG for a couple of days and come back to this thread there is always a page or two of someone just spewing bs.
Probably the same reason every page or so someone has to rant on about how bad the thread is and calling any discussion BS or trolling and praising the company like they were paid to do so.

The reality is a bit more boring. We are all kind of stuck checking regularly to see what the next release is, see when games are shipping, and to talk about whatever games are coming out to decide on purchases. If there was some way to satiate the need for information... say if there was a company website or something everyone could check with the detailed content that causes us to constantly return, then it would help kill the need to return quite as much and this thread could sink down and off the front page. That's probably why we can't get actual specific info.

It's interesting that Caladrius Blaze is essentially a preorder with a ship date of non-specific "October".

2.5 min for Flame in the Flood and 3min for Caladrius Blaze to sell out.

Not surprising Caladrius Blaze lasted longer as there were Many more copies of it available.

Yeah, Caladrius had 1000 more copies, so gave it an extra half a minute to a minute for sure.

Anyone else get some delay with shopify redirects?

I ended up having to click the refresh this page button all the way through checkout, lol.

Got my orders in for Flame in the Flood, and Caladrius Blaze. One of each. No problem. I went ahead and threw one of those display stand on there while I was at it. I don't have the space to display all of my Limited Run games in such a fashion. But one stand strikes me as a nice option.

I picked up 2 copies of CB but got a weird error saying that my shipping options were changed or updated when I went to checkout - anyone run into that before? I don't think I've seen that before. My cart was empty before I added CB.

Got Caladrius Blaze. Had the A-E version, but I prefer NA releases when they exist. I noticed that it wasn't shipping until early October, though - is that around the same timeframe as the Ys Vita carts? If so, I'll probably combine my orders.

Yeah, Caladrius had 1000 more copies, so gave it an extra half a minute to a minute for sure.

Anyone else get some delay with shopify redirects?

I ended up having to click the refresh this page button all the way through checkout, lol.
Not only that but The Flame in the Flood allowed people to pick up 4 copies each (1 bundle, 2 regular).

Probably the same reason every page or so someone has to rant on about how bad the thread is and calling any discussion BS or trolling and praising the company like they were paid to do so.

The reality is a bit more boring. We are all kind of stuck checking regularly to see what the next release is, see when games are shipping, and to talk about whatever games are coming out to decide on purchases. If there was some way to satiate the need for information... say if there was a company website or something everyone could check with the detailed content that causes us to constantly return, then it would help kill the need to return quite as much and this thread could sink down and off the front page. That's probably why we can't get actual specific info.

It's interesting that Caladrius Blaze is essentially a preorder with a ship date of non-specific "October".
Only it's not a preorder..and there's a hard limit. And yes, everybody here who speaks well of LRG is paid to do so..paid in glorious variants.

Do you ever think before you speak or do you just like to hear yourself talk?

Back on topic, I grabbed Caladrius Blaze, didn't want Flame in the Flood after watching some gameplay footage.

Got Caladrius Blaze. Had the A-E version, but I prefer NA releases when they exist. I noticed that it wasn't shipping until early October, though - is that around the same timeframe as the Ys Vita carts? If so, I'll probably combine my orders.
I think they'll only combine orders made in the same day. Atleast that's what the site FAQ says.

So basically every LRG game ever? The only one that would not be a preorder was LRG varient of shadow warrior 2 since that one was already done and shipped out right away.

Managed to get a copy of Caladrius Blaze, but with seconds to spare. Had to keep reloading to get the add to cart button to display. Still don't understand why they aren't limiting these game to ONE per person. If it sells slow, bump it up to 2 at 6 PM. It's like they only care that the games sell out, and quick, NOT that their customers actually get a copy of games they want.

Most consumer unfriendly company I've ever dealt with.

Caladrius went damn fast! Then again, it is one of the better games that they've released--assuming one likes shooters--so I get it. 

Thanks to LRG for putting Caladrius Blaze up first so I could add that to cart and then refresh for the double pack.

Wasn't sure I wanted Flame but figured what the heck.

Glad to have NA Caladrius Blaze.  I've seen it many many times in people's collections and wanted one but imports don't really fit in with my NA collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid Question: I ordered Caladrius first then ordered Flame next because I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get both in one order (possible quick sell out)  Will they combine shipping if I e-mail them or I have to pay individual shipping for both. Just asking for those who had done this before. Thanks in advance.

Rational me decided last night to skip today's order period, as I don't care to have either of these games. Addict me decided at 9:05 that I'd better order in case I changed my mind. Lucky me was too late to get an order in, and I'll be on the road during the evening order period so rational me wins. I suppose.

Managed to get a copy of Caladrius Blaze, but with seconds to spare. Had to keep reloading to get the add to cart button to display. Still don't understand why they aren't limiting these game to ONE per person. If it sells slow, bump it up to 2 at 6 PM. It's like they only care that the games sell out, and quick, NOT that their customers actually get a copy of games they want.

Most consumer unfriendly company I've ever dealt with.
Really? Most consumer unfriendly company you've ever dealt with? They announce the exact time the games go live in advance every time, they announce the quantity and they impose reasonable limits. Everyone is on an equal playing field. The co-founders post here and elsewhere and actually make changes in response to problems on a regular basis. I mean, seriously? Amazon randomly dropped the SNES Classic in the middle of the night under a description that wasn't even correct. Gamestop forces bundles on people for whatever the hottest thing is all the time. Mondo limits quantities so much that you literally have no chance of beating the bots. There are easily hundreds or thousands of companies that are much more consumer unfriendly than Limited Run Games. You must lead a very sheltered life if LRG is the most consumer unfriendly company you've ever dealt with.

Stupid Question: I ordered Caladrius first then ordered Flame next because I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get both in one order (possible quick sell out) Will they combine shipping if I e-mail them or I have to pay individual shipping for both. Just asking for those who had done this before. Thanks in advance.
Yes, they will combine, but they will charge you an additional combined shipping charge of $3 and then refund the difference.

Stupid Question: I ordered Caladrius first then ordered Flame next because I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get both in one order (possible quick sell out) Will they combine shipping if I e-mail them or I have to pay individual shipping for both. Just asking for those who had done this before. Thanks in advance.
email or tweet them to combine shipping

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

missed out again, LRG.... this isn't fun anymore :( stressing out over getting games within a couple of minutes isn't fun.

You want us to support LRG, yet you don't let us buy your games ! That's like your favorite sports team saying support us, but you can never watch any of our games. 

LRG, please just increase your print sizes to run more then a couple of minutes, or stop people like "Chris from 90012" buying 5 copies of everything. 

I don't understand the harm of increasing your run size a little.... it's okay if something lasts at least a couple of hours. 

LRG as a company is very customer friendly.  The ZOMG RARE SOLD OUT HURRY OH NO!!!1!1 hype based business model in general is inherently anti consumer though.

Even with my shoddy 4g, I was able to get both games. One of the few things that went right this week, lol.
I hope you get power back soon. I was very lucky to only be out for about 30 hours, I think since I live near a fire station and also near some big electrical infrastructure stuff I have no idea what it's actually doing. I had plenty of handhelds and stuff charged, but not having AC in the Florida summer trying to sleep is difficult.

I doubt dipped on CB... probably shouldn't have but oh well.
I guess I technically triple-dipped if you count the PS3 release x_x

I hope you get power back soon. I was very lucky to only be out for about 30 hours, I think since I live near a fire station and also near some big electrical infrastructure stuff I have no idea what it's actually doing. I had plenty of handhelds and stuff charged, but not having AC in the Florida summer trying to sleep is difficult.

I guess I technically triple-dipped if you count the PS3 release x_x
It's technically my 4th time buying it, counting Steam haha.

Well, it looks like mostly everyone got what they where trying for, so that's good to see. Being a PS4 day, I went out to mail a package, and grab Jr. some McDonalds. LOL

It's nice not having to be on edge for a LRG Friday, hopefully I can get another month of this before the next Vita title comes along.

Forgot to set an alarm, woke up at exactly 7, remembered after about the release, had to type in my password on my phone, and still got a copy of each.

I can only guess the people who keep missing it are just not trying very hard. I barely tried and got them.

Only been getting 0.75 mbps lately, so I was getting a little concerned when I was in the wait line for a good amount of time. Glad I was able to get a copy of Caladrius Blaze.

Did daylight savings start or stop since Shadow Warrior was released? I was expecting this to go live at the same time today and I missed it. I'm so pissed at myself since I slept right through it. I want both. Now I'm going to get only one chance to get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back