Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Only happened once from Best Buy and twice from LRG (New n Tasty and Breach Clear Deadline). Nothing from Amazon, Newegg, and GameFly. I have almost 40 PS4 games. Ive also shipped out PS4 games to buyers. No issues. But it seems that many complaints about loose discs are from LRG.
Probably because most of those people want to keep their LRG sealed because when I personally get a loose disc I quickly open up the case to check the disc and they always been fine. Pretty sure most people that intends to use the product will do the same thing.

I've seen that technique described and even tried it on one of my floaters, it damages the game insert/artwork by putting dents and creases into it from the case indentations. Not a good option.
I used the same technique on 2 PS4 games and got it to work without damaging the case or artwork, I even open up the case afterward to see if the disc is really in the slot and if there are any indents on the artwork because I never really intended to keep the game sealed forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'm lucky.
Honestly, the only PS4 games I've ever bought have been from LRG, and one out of 2 has been loose, and it's not a big deal wither way. In all my years of gaming, I may have had one loose disc ever. I've had games sent from all major US retailers in every possible way, and it's just never been an issue.

I only purchased 4 PS4 games this past year online (from either BBY or Amazon) and all 4 arrived with loose discs. 

Part of it is the lack of manuals, which used to minimize the disc movement inside the case. 

I only purchased 4 PS4 games this past year online (from either BBY or Amazon) and all 4 arrived with loose discs.

Part of it is the lack of manuals, which used to minimize the disc movement inside the case.
Yeah, I actually never thought about that before, but your right. With no manual adding padding, it's more likely the disc can com loose. Over the years, anytime I shipped an open game or music CD to someone, I always put a layer of bubble wrap inside for this exact reason.

PS4 game cases get loose discs way more than XB1 I've learned. It's about a 50/50 shot. Luckily blu ray discs are built well, don't get scratched easily.

You got shadow complex already? Does your order say fulfilled on the site? Did you get an email confirming shipped?

Edit: I got a loose doom disc from Gamestop on Wednesday.

I received an email with a tracking number my Octodad tie yesterday, though according to the USPS website, it's not showing as in the hands of the post office yet. 

I received an email with a tracking number my Octodad tie yesterday, though according to the USPS website, it's not showing as in the hands of the post office yet.
Yea many companies, they just print out the label first. Then later on they ship them out. Either they have USPS to take them or they just bring them to the post office.

Yea many companies, they just print out the label first. Then later on they ship them out. Either they have USPS to take them or they just bring them to the post office.
That much I understood on my own, though I was trying to let people know if they get emails about shipments to double-check the tracking number before assuming it's already on the way.

I just asked that same question of an eBay seller and received an answer about it shipping today, though I'll know for certain when it hits USPS tracking.

That much I understood on my own, though I was trying to let people know if they get emails about shipments to double-check the tracking number before assuming it's already on the way.

I just asked that same question of an eBay seller and received an answer about it shipping today, though I'll know for certain when it hits USPS tracking.
It will show up on USPS tracking info either tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah, with LRG I normally get my tracking one day, and it doesn't go active for about a week after that. I'm never in a rush, as I'm more concerned with my inept postal people delivering it to the wrong address, so when it actually ships is a small part of my overall equation.

That's weird. I usually get my tracking from lrg and it's already been on its way for 2 days and gonna arrive the next day.
Does it show shipped in your account? Mine's still showing unfilled.

Not that I really care if they take a few more days to ship, it's just that I like to know when to expect something. I hate having things sitting in our lobby...

with USPS, you can sign up for a notification when something is mailed to your address. The second someone like LRG pays for the postage/tracking # you will be notified that a shipment is on it's way to you.

LRG may not update your account right away, cause they could be just paying for the postage and not actually shipping it out until all/many orders are ready to go. Or they may have set days when they are mailing them set aside ahead of time.

I only get a notification from UPS only after its in their possession. (picked up or dropped off)

I bet those that have signed up for the USPS notifications are the ones seeing the tracking # long before others. Last time I ordered from LRG I had the tracking # 4-5 days before it shipped, and the number only showed up on my LRG account 2 days before it arrived.

I've setup the notifications with all 3, so when anyone sends me anything.. I know exactly when it *should* be at the house.

Does it show shipped in your account? Mine's still showing unfilled.

Not that I really care if they take a few more days to ship, it's just that I like to know when to expect something. I hate having things sitting in our lobby...
Nope I asked on the mightyrabbit forums and I guess he won that copy in a stream. That's why :p

I've setup the notifications with all 3, so when anyone sends me anything.. I know exactly when it *should* be at the house.
Yeah, that's exactly what happens. As soon as that information hits the system, I get the alert, than I wait for LRG to actually mail it, which for my recent orders has been about 4-5 days.

Something weird with my LRG account. Every time I try to login to LRG I get invalid credentials, but if I pre-type the info beforehand in like a Word document or something and cut and paste it into the login fields, it lets me login.

No idea what that is about.

And yes, I'm 100% sure I'm entering it in correctly.

what the hell
August 19, 2016 Paid Unfulfilled
Literally just two people at our company, we can't fulfill items at the speed of Amazon. Everything will be out in the mail this week.

In case it wasn't clarified the only person who posted their Shadow Complex in this thread won it from ChAIR. I don't think any shipments from us have arrived to anyone yet.

Literally just two people at our company, we can't fulfill items at the speed of Amazon. Everything will be out in the mail this week.

In case it wasn't clarified the only person who posted their Shadow Complex in this thread won it from ChAIR. I don't think any shipments from us have arrived to anyone yet.
To be fair, it's slidecage, so don't take anything he says seriously, or coherently.

see i took that as something else as unfulfilled as not filled (meaning it was not filled... not shipped but ran out of games and order was not going to be filled .... sorry if i offended

see i took that as something else as unfulfilled as not filled (meaning it was not filled... not shipped but ran out of games and order was not going to be filled .... sorry if i offended
tumblr_o3g0uhDB2D1s40kmno1_540.gif

So are you guys not using the fulfillment company then? I know you said you weren't sure if that relationship was going to continue. I'm a patient guy so it's not a deal breaker by any means my stuff hasn't shipped yet, just curious where you stand.

Curious about this as well... that's gotta be a pain to ship out nearly 7,000 copies of a game.
Yeah, but it's got to be a bigger pain when who knows how many orders are shipped wrong, and you have to try to figure out the details of it all, and then make it right.

Honestly, I would rather do large orders on my own VS. trying to clean up someone else's mess after the fact.

Probably. Get a few hundred thousand viewers and subscribers and advertise for companies. You'll get a lot of things for free.
Good for them for taking advantage of the perks that come with their jobs, but it's a pet peeve of mine to hear some of these people go on about how great digital games are when they get to download all their games for free via codes from the publishers. It's a little bit different when you actually have to spend your own money on them.

So I got an offer for the Breach and Clear Franchise Bundle and I'm kinda torn on doing it. It's the B&C bundle all new (both games, both CDs, and the prints) for an entire .hack series on the PS2 (all 7 games complete, with Vols 1-4 having the DVDs, everything in very good shape). On paper, I'm giving up a lot but I paid a fraction for those games than their going rates today and I feel like in the long run B&C will likely be more rare... :whistle2:k

Figured I'd never get a shot at B&C and now that I have one, it's not all that easy to figure out. 

So I got an offer for the Breach and Clear Franchise Bundle and I'm kinda torn on doing it. It's the B&C bundle all new (both games, both CDs, and the prints) for an entire .hack series on the PS2 (all 7 games complete, with Vols 1-4 having the DVDs, everything in very good shape). On paper, I'm giving up a lot but I paid a fraction for those games than their going rates today and I feel like in the long run B&C will likely be more rare... :whistle2:k

Figured I'd never get a shot at B&C and now that I have one, it's not all that easy to figure out.
Since your looking at a trade that on your end cost you very little (and you have likely finished those games) I would say go for it.

If your looking for the collectible stuff and also wanting to keep your games, I am sitting on the soundtracks and posters they sent with my bundle. I'd consider a trade for other LRG games i missed out on. Then you'd only have to hunt down the game itself later on, and keep your .hack series complete

im not very helpful now am i? sorry

I think that's a terrible trade, especially considering you can buy Breach & Clear on PSN. Not to mention it's physical price has pretty much peaked. You're trying to get in during the highest part of the hype cycle. You're not getting good value. Would you pay $200 cash for Breach & Clear?? If not you should just sell your games for money instead.

But what does it really matter when you're trading games you don't play for a game you won't play.

I think that's a terrible trade, especially considering you can buy Breach & Clear on PSN. Not to mention it's physical price has pretty much peaked. You're trying to get in during the highest part of the hype cycle. You're not getting good value. Would you pay $200 cash for Breach & Clear?? If not you should just sell your games for money instead.

But what does it really matter when you're trading games you don't play for a game you won't play.
That's definitely a rational way of looking at it... I think I'll pass, after reading your thoughts

That's definitely a rational way of looking at it... I think I'll pass, after reading your thoughts
I feel ya though man. Breach & Clear Vita is the -only- game I'm missing from the LRG catalogue. I would love it if there was something I could do to get a copy. Been a dedicated LRG follower and have bought every other release from their storefront. It would be great to have a complete collection but I just can't justify spending $200 scalper prices for a sealed game. Hopefully someday I will find a way to acquire one at a reasonable price. Just remember though, the chase is half the fun. The other half is being part of a really cool movement. :mrgreen:

I feel ya though man. Breach & Clear Vita is the -only- game I'm missing from the LRG catalogue. I would love it if there was something I could do to get a copy. Been a dedicated LRG follower and have bought every other release from their storefront. It would be great to have a complete collection but I just can't justify spending $200 scalper prices for a sealed game. Hopefully someday I will find a way to acquire one at a reasonable price. Just remember though, the chase is half the fun. The other half is being part of a really cool movement. :mrgreen:
Curious as to whether you saw it, considered it and passed on it or simply weren't around for the first one? I remember when someone first posted B&C on here and I think it lasted a day or two before it actually sold out. I figured it was a complete fluke, ignored the thread a few times. Worst $30 I never spent...:lol:

He got a physical copy they say they didnt ship any out bs lie indeed
LRG has the right to give out promotional copies. They even stated that they hold a certain amount to give out for free, replacement, and giveaways. I don't see a problem with MJR getting a free copy. If he gets them all free from now on, yes that would be problem I guess. But I highly doubt that would be a frequent thing.

51800528.jpg

Lol its a company based on hype, and there's no cheaper advertising to a wide audience of a specific demographic than to give a YouTube person a copy of their game.

They want and need the attention. All companies do this. I get free clothing from a few specific brands in exchange for hyping them. This happens. All day every day.

Idk why that's hard for people to grasp.

Same as me, I only want B&C Vita to complete my collection of LRG games on Vita. I will hopefully get another shot on Black Friday if they have any left to release, but aside from that it will be sheer luck if I get one, I am not willing to pay more than $100 for a copy and even that is a stretch.

Same as me, I only want B&C Vita to complete my collection of LRG games on Vita. I will hopefully get another shot on Black Friday if they have any left to release, but aside from that it will be sheer luck if I get one, I am not willing to pay more than $100 for a copy and even that is a stretch.
LRG used their remaining stock of B&C to create the B&C Franchise Bundle.

LRG used their remaining stock of B&C to create the B&C Franchise Bundle.
It's still possible they could have had some canceled orders and what not. I am not holding breath on it, but if they do have any for Black Friday it will surely be incredibly limited and considering I wasn't able to get the bundle when it went up, despite getting one into my cart, I have little faith in getting any copies that could potentially be available then. I just can't bring myself to pay too much for it, out of all the LRG games released thus far I'd say the Breach and Clear games are the ones I am least interested in ever playing.

Whoop!

The second one just make sure to keep an eye on it though just in case it gets pushed back. ;D
I set my reminder for 09/16 to repeat on 09/23, just to be safe. Will keep my eyes in here to be safe.

In other news, my Octodad tie showed up today. I'm quite impressed in how they did it for the package. Here's pics of what showed up:

I thought it would be just the tie, though the tie box was a big surprise. Worth the wait, IMO.

Yeah that looks really nice. Odd that it has fangamer all over it... thought it would have LRG branding.
I think when they sent the emails out about the delay, they mentioned it was Fangamer who were doing the ties for them. They did, as here's the email text:

Hello!

If you're receiving this email, it means you've probably placed an order from us for an Octodad Dad Edition. We want to clarify something because we've gotten a TON of emails about it today.

If you take a look at the product page for the Dad Edition on our site you'll see that the ties are currently in production. We didn't want to make you wait for your games so your ties will be shipping when they're ready. Your games have already been shipped out. Some of you have likely received them already.

You do not need to worry about the ties! We expect the ties to be ready by the end of this month, but ultimately when they're available is up to our partners at Fangamer. They're making sure that the tie is of the absolute highest quality so you will not be disappointed!

We'll send out another email to you all as soon as we have an update on the tie manufacturing. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We'll try and respond to any emails you've already sent regarding this issue, but may be delayed on responding. Limited Run is operated by just two people (Josh and Douglas) - we do our best to serve our customers, but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to get to every email in a prompt manner. We hope you understand!

Thanks again for your support!

- Josh (one half of Limited Run)

I think when they sent the emails out about the delay, they mentioned it was Fangamer who were doing the ties for them. They did, as here's the email text:
Yeah, I'm just surprised the end product didn't mention LRG on it at all since it was only produced (right?) for the LRG Octodad bundle sold by LRG and not sold by Fangamer directly to consumers. I would have thought at least among the logos inside the box would have been LimitedRunGames.com logo or something.

bread's done
Back