Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I wish I would of known about these back when the Saturday Morning RPG was offered. That looked sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a vita copy on the second release.  I have all LRG vita releases that have been released except for Saturday Morning RPG.  Simply forgot about it.  UGH   *cries after looking at eBay prices*

Got a vita copy on the second release. I have all LRG vita releases that have been released except for Saturday Morning RPG. Simply forgot about it. UGH *cries after looking at eBay prices*
Mm, I don't really think those prices are anything to cry over. Spending $80-$90 on a game with such a small print run isn't really going to kill you.

Mm, I don't really think those prices are anything to cry over. Spending $80-$90 on a game with such a small print run isn't really going to kill you.
It is when you knew you could have gotten it for $30 if you weren't slippin. I missed out on Breach and Clear and have yet to buy it on ebay.

Got a vita copy on the second release. I have all LRG vita releases that have been released except for Saturday Morning RPG. Simply forgot about it. UGH *cries after looking at eBay prices*
I have no idea what eBay prices are at the moment, but I have a spare I'll sell for $40 (admittedly slightly more than cost plus shipping, but not by much).

My god, I hadn't looked at Breach and Clear prices on eBay for a while. They are literally selling for more than the system they're played on... I mean, my god, there's a sold copy that went for $184!

Got Xeodrifter Vita and Lost Sea. Have kept up pretty good with these LRG releases so far. Only one I completely missed was Saturday Morning RPG and that was before I started getting alerts from them on Twitter.

I won a cart-only copy of Breach and Clear on their Twitch giveaway. Never played the game, so that'll be fun. Got Xeodrifter on both systems today, PS4 is for the wife, vita for me,

i got the first two still sealed (really should sell of my breach while the prices are high) 

forgot about tonight  

will pick up

Cosmic Star Heroine, PS4/Vita

Rainbow Moon, PS4/Vita

YIIK (A Post Modern RPG), PS4/Vita

Nuclear Throne PS4/Vita

My god, I hadn't looked at Breach and Clear prices on eBay for a while. They are literally selling for more than the system they're played on... I mean, my god, there's a sold copy that went for $184!
I couldn't resist selling mine for a ridiculous price since its been a sharp rise, which won't last forever.

These games will only go up in value as they slowly fall in the hands of actual collector's rather than resellers. Once the actual collector's have them, these will be very hard to find as they won't be up on eBay as the actual collector's will keep them for themselves rather than trying to make a quick dollar.

I keep forgetting about their weird release dates. I need to start putting it on my calendar.
If you sign up for an account on their site, you can get emails from them, and they always send a message the night before these go active.

Sadly, you also need to check your inbox on the regular for that to be of use, but they also send another right around starting time, but those are normally late are right at start time, so those aren't the best, but it can be good as you'll then know the afternoon sale is coming later that day.

The PM sales normally last longer than the AM ones anyway, so those are usually the best one to catch if you can only do one or the other.

Hopefully they have a few Breach and Clears on the Black Friday sale, I'd love to get one for a normal price.
If they happen to have some, the qty's will be very small(maybe 10-20 at most), and standard BF sales are an exercise in complete chaos, so you will have to be beyond lucky to get a copy if it is even offered.

If they happen to have some, the qty's will be very small(maybe 10-20 at most), and standard BF sales are an exercise in complete chaos, so you will have to be beyond lucky to get a copy if it is even offered.
I know, it's going to be rough! I'm crossing my fingers though.

I missed out on Xeodrifter. It couldn't be helped, the 4th was a family holiday for us, and it was all-hands-on-deck taking care of the nephews all day long. Gotta have priorities. Oh well. I got a copy of Lost Sea at least.

I missed out on Xeodrifter. It couldn't be helped, the 4th was a family holiday for us, and it was all-hands-on-deck taking care of the nephews all day long.
I find that 'I gotta take a dump' gets me more than enough time in the bathroom to place a quick order using my phone.

Everyone's family must be way different than mine. If I couldn't get 15 minutes to myself on any given day of the year I'd run away to Mexico.

Can these games be traded in to gamestop? It does have a barcode.
The listing still needs to exist in GS system when they scan the barcode in, otherwise they can't take it; but I can't see why anyone would want to trade it in to GS for like $5-$10, when they can sell it for much more on eBay or Amazon.

The listing still needs to exist in GS system when they scan the barcode in, otherwise they can't take it; but I can't see why anyone would want to trade it in to GS for like $5-$10, when they can sell it for much more on eBay or Amazon.
I was thinking more along the line of finding one for sale there either as the result of a trade in by someone wanting to unload everything at once, or a wife/mom just bringing it all in to get rid of it. Gamestop is a much more timely way to do that than listing it all on Ebay/Amazon and waiting for it to sell at your price.

I find that 'I gotta take a dump' gets me more than enough time in the bathroom to place a quick order using my phone.
I didn't get a chance to use the bathroom until after the kids had gone home. Kids that young need constant attention, or they can potentially injure themselves. Also, I left my phone downstairs. And clearly, I wasn't making the acquisition of a luxury item a priority when I was responsible for the excessively young. It was my decision, but I don't regret it. My nephews are only going to be this young once. I don't want to miss out on that.

I didn't get a chance to use the bathroom until after the kids had gone home. Kids that young need constant attention, or they can potentially injure themselves. Also, I left my phone downstairs. And clearly, I wasn't making the acquisition of a luxury item a priority when I was responsible for the excessively young. It was my decision, but I don't regret it. My nephews are only going to be this young once. I don't want to miss out on that.
Don't think too much about the criticism. Some people have no concept of what it takes to watch kids. Add to that there is a lot more comfort when the kids you are watching are your own but a complete opposite anxiety that comes from watching other peoples (even a family members) kids.

Whats the dilemma here? I dont get it. I told my wife that at 6pm i would need 5 minutes to order a video game. 6 o clock came around. I ordered it thru my phone and it took literally no more than 2 minutes. Wife completely understood and gave me the two full minutes to buy the video games. I missed the 10am so was very happy with being able to get it at 6.

Whats the dilemma here? I dont get it. I told my wife that at 6pm i would need 5 minutes to order a video game. 6 o clock came around. I ordered it thru my phone and it took literally no more than 2 minutes. Wife completely understood and gave me the two full minutes to buy the video games. I missed the 10am so was very happy with being able to get it at 6.
There is none. Just a bunch of entitled people who think that the world should revolve around them and their life choices.

It sounds like you had no dilemma. Good for you. If you can't put yourself in someone's situation and comprehend how they could miss out on one of these deals due to circumstances in their life then you lack empathy. That is a sign of having a narcissistic personality disorder. I can imagine how hard it would be for someone with that problem to not get it.

Wtf. So you can waste 10 minutes thinking of a snarky remark, but you can't waste 2 minutes communicating to your family and ordering something you want? look don't use the internet to vent your discontent on to me. I got it. I explained why. You didn't. You explained why. End of story.

Anyone else slightly cheesed off by this email?

Hello!

If you're receiving this email, it means you've probably placed an order from us for an Octodad Dad Edition. We want to clarify something because we've gotten a TON of emails about it today.

If you take a look at the product page for the Dad Edition on our site you'll see that the ties are currently in production. We didn't want to make you wait for your games so your ties will be shipping when they're ready. Your games have already been shipped out. Some of you have likely received them already.

You do not need to worry about the ties! We expect the ties to be ready by the end of this month, but ultimately when they're available is up to our partners at Fangamer. They're making sure that the tie is of the absolute highest quality so you will not be disappointed!

We'll send out another email to you all as soon as we have an update on the tie manufacturing. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We'll try and respond to any emails you've already sent regarding this issue, but may be delayed on responding. Limited Run is operated by just two people (Josh and Douglas) - we do our best to serve our customers, but sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to get to every email in a prompt manner. We hope you understand!

Thanks again for your support!

- Josh (one half of Limited Run)

I don't want to hear anyone bitching about having to beat a rush to get something limited on the internet.  Sunday the guy that is making HDMI mod kids for the original Nintendo finally released them (only 200), site was getting hammered so hard I didn't get my order placed until 3hrs later.... yeah, that was while trying to appease my girlfriend at her family's Independence Day gathering.

bread's done
Back