Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Got my Vita copy of Octodad in the mail today along with Zero Time Dilemma from Amazon, really hoping to hear about a 999 release for Vita soon. 

Got Octodad and cant wait for the 999 Release will buy it for Vita and Steam and prob for 3ds since it makes more sense playing on two screen 

Salt and Sanctuary has a physical release in the works...I wonder if they're handling it...
Really?

Id grab a ps4 version if they did. I really want to play it but I just havent because Id rather have it physical instead of digital. Hyper light drifter Id like to see a ps4 disc for also.

Someone screwed up and sent me two copies of Octodad for vita.  I received two in the mail and was confused because I canceled one.  I checked my Paypal and sure enough I was refunded for one of them and only charged for one but still received two.

Someone screwed up and sent me two copies of Octodad for vita. I received two in the mail and was confused because I canceled one. I checked my Paypal and sure enough I was refunded for one of them and only charged for one but still received two.
Awesome deal! Maybe you can send one back for a Xeodrifter!

Someone screwed up and sent me two copies of Octodad for vita. I received two in the mail and was confused because I canceled one. I checked my Paypal and sure enough I was refunded for one of them and only charged for one but still received two.
I've had a similar situation happen a few times in the past. I've canceled an item, but I guess the information was already past on to the shipping dept, or they just had so much volume that my cancellation got lost in the process.

You can try and contact them and report the issue, but I would just keep it. They have extra for missing or lost orders, and in a few weeks they will offer more of these to potential customers, so it's not a big deal. Most of the big places like Amazon won't even take the return, as it's to much trouble, so they always say to keep the item.

Hope everyone has their clocks set!

Also, next Sekai title announced,

exco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Axiom Verge... this is all I REALLY want.  Oh and Double Dragon Neon in physical would be amazing.

Maybe its just me but I would love it if LRG has a lower print run. I dunno, maybe I just like the excitement of getting a game and it quickly sold out lol

Maybe its just me but I would love it if LRG has a lower print run. I dunno, maybe I just like the excitement of getting a game and it quickly sold out lol
Only Octodad was a weird high number, other than Oddworld that is, but that sold like hotcakes for obvious reasons.

The rest of the releases that has the same print runs as the titles today have all sold out fast as well.

Really, it's just Octodad that has actually lasted days out of all of the releases so far, so really, you should still be excited for the ones today. ;D

Um can't add to cart?

There we go took 2 minutes after this time :p

In for a vita copy!

Just noticed, but they changed Lost Sea to two copy limit at some point recently.

I wonder if it had anything to do with Octodad affecting that since the PS4 version just stayed available forever, lol.

Has anyone here gotten the box add-on since they switched to a fufillment center? I picked one up for the first time with the Octodad games and the box was not taped/sealed in any way whatsoever. The only thing keeping it closed was the flap tucked into itself. Fortunately everything was still inside the box, but it was still rather disconcerting. 

I'm just wondering if it was a one off thing, or it has happened to anyone else?

Got my Xeo vita and Lost Sea. I was worried AF about this one. I didn't wanna have to be sober at 6PM.

I have one of each game they dropped now. I don't have both versions because I'm not THAT much of a completionist. I'm happy having 1 per release. Got Xeodrifter on vita because I played it on PS4 already and I think it has a second trophy list. If not I might leave it sealed.  

Happy 4th everybody. 

Nabbed a copy of Xeodrifter.  Decided to pass on Lost Sea, for whatever reason it just didn't appeal enough for me and thanks to a unexpected surprise my funds are in short supply for the next couple of months so I really have to budget, plus it was PS4.  Though if it had a Vita version I'd probably throw those excuses out the window and grabbed a copy, because you know Vita is life. :lol:

I missed Xeodrifter by a minute! Woke up a little later than I wanted today and I missed the first batch for the first time ever. I will have to try my luck at 6 now, never tried the later batch, hope I can get Xeodrifter as I only care about the Vita when it comes to LRG.

Got Xeo on Vita.

Oh a tip: If you missed out on any release from the first batch, put the games you want in the cart while it's still available to be added to the cart. When 6PM edt (or even a little earlier) rolls around, you can go ahead and check out with the games still in the cart. I found this out when I missed the first batch of Oddworld due to the stupid webstore glitch, and kept trying to buy the games when it was said it sold out when in fact it wasn't.  

While I'm here, anyone know how to get paypal to auto enter my phone number? Everything is just clicks for me since I have paypal 1 click or whatever, but it caught me off guard entering my phone number. 

Got Xeodrifter on Vita. First time I haven't bought everything. Releases are happening too frequently and I don't feel the need to get these smaller games on the ps4, when I barely get to play my backlog of blockbusters.

Got all 3. I'm a bit worried since I accidentally put $70 in my bank account and the total was a little over $85 but the process went through.

Has anyone here gotten the box add-on since they switched to a fufillment center? I picked one up for the first time with the Octodad games and the box was not taped/sealed in any way whatsoever. The only thing keeping it closed was the flap tucked into itself. Fortunately everything was still inside the box, but it was still rather disconcerting.

I'm just wondering if it was a one off thing, or it has happened to anyone else?
Apparently the first "box" order I made came from the new fulfillment center, and I don't remember if my box was sealed properly or not, as I had issues with the one game arriving in a completely empty box.

Ultimately, they hold back stock for damages, or losses, so either way, you should be good, but this fulfillment center seems to be pretty bad in general.

Wow. I was looking forward to this especially Lost  Sea for the last few weeks. I completely forgot about it simply because I was Lost at Sea playing overwatch. Kind of ticked. Oh well I'll try again at 6pm.

Apparently the first "box" order I made came from the new fulfillment center, and I don't remember if my box was sealed properly or not, as I had issues with the one game arriving in a completely empty box.

Ultimately, they hold back stock for damages, or losses, so either way, you should be good, but this fulfillment center seems to be pretty bad in general.

Mine came with packing material, it just wasn't sealed whatsoever.

This totally slipped my mind because of the holiday, I am going to test my luck at 6pm.
The second batch always go even slower than the first, so as long as your there at the proper time, you should be able to get any of the games you want with no issues.

Try this one

FALL4TROLLS
that didn't work either

anyways, i decided against it because the digital will be less than half the price of the physical, not to mention if there is a sale on it down the line. lost sea that is

bread's done
Back