Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Vita Soldner-X 2 is down to 241 copies already.  Man, this is crazy.

7 copies of the bundle Soldner-X 2. 88 stand alone...

Looks like B&C Deadline is going to sell out as well... which I find surprising considering how many bad reviews are out there for the Steam version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Soldner X-2 is selling a lot faster than the new Breach and Clear for PS4.
This has always been the case in general for Vita releases vs PS4 releases.

In this case it's probably even a bigger difference since there's a difference in quality of the titles. ;D

Got individual games, couldn't grab bundle...

Kept adding to cart and telling me it was sold out. Watched the inventory counter tick down from 7 to 0 while doing so.... Oh well, grabbed Soldner, which is what I really wanted

Didn't forget this time. Got in for my copy of Soldner X-2. You crazies who are going after the frankly insane Breach and Clear crazy bundle are welcome to it. I like to collect, but I am particular about selecting games that I would actually be interested in playing. So I won't be competing with the Breach and Clear fans. All yours.

Also, I open ALL of the games I order from LRG. I don't collect anything just to keep it on the shelf all the time.

This is a debacle. As I was refreshing and it was sold out as soon as I put it into the cart. I think bots are buying them up.

It would say how many of them are left and you would add it and then it was sold out even though the page said there was still stock left.

Panic mode when Soldner wasn't showing as for sale lol. I ended up buying the bundle for soldner because it was on sale before the regular copy. Whatever, now I have a soundtrack. 

I'm so grateful I already have the original Breach and Clear. Good luck for those who missed it at 6 PM. 

You are me. I got the bundle and soldner. Now what do i do?
You can sell me the Vita B&C game!

I got Soldner X-2 game only no problem, but that bundle I refreshed like a madman and was sold out instantly when I put it in my cart. I knew it would sell out in less than a second, insane! Hopefully I get another chance on Black Friday.

Wow, that was absolute insanity. I can't believe how fast Soldner sold out and I had no idea the franchise bundle was a thing. I was only able to grab the Breach and Clear soundtrack bundle. Would really love to buy a Soldner bundle or individually if anyone has one. 

Are they not doing another batch this evening?

I'd be happy to buy the Vita copy from you. I missed the bundle, had it in my cart and got sold out message at check out. :( I did manage to get a Soldner X-2 though.
Will let you know. May just keep it. Think i just have sticker shock. Dropping $155 on games at one shot and all

Curious what browser/time bending manipulation would be best for this.  At 10:04 I was still seeing coming soon, but the green bar showing stock was going down for the bundle.  Knew I was SOL then.

Wow, that was absolute insanity. I can't believe how fast Soldner sold out and I had no idea the franchise bundle was a thing. I was only able to grab the Breach and Clear soundtrack bundle. Would really love to buy a Soldner bundle or individually if anyone has one.
The afternoon listing should last at least half an hour longer for the Soldner, so if you really want one you can try for it then.

You will unfortunately have to pay the extra shipping for the order later though since they don't retroactively combine shipping for different orders.

Curious what browser/time bending manipulation would be best for this. At 10:04 I was still seeing coming soon, but the green bar showing stock was going down for the bundle. Knew I was SOL then.
I use Firefox. Never had an issue.

Curious what browser/time bending manipulation would be best for this. At 10:04 I was still seeing coming soon, but the green bar showing stock was going down for the bundle. Knew I was SOL then.
Well Limited Run Games said someone was able to buy two copies of the Franchise Bundle before it went live, so they had to cancel the orders and that's why it was not live right away.

I am just thankful I have 300Mbps internet and don't work Fridays lol

Well Limited Run Games said someone was able to buy two copies of the Franchise Bundle before it went live, so they had to cancel the orders and that's why it was not live right away.

I hope they ban whoever that jackass was.

Lol, it's said sold out for me since a minute or two minutes post-release. I can add it to my cart but I get the out of stock error.
You're right, the product page still showed stock, and it let me add to cart, but when I hit checkout, it says sold out. Doesn't update the product page quickly showing sold out.

how u guys manage to get the Franchise bundle? i kept refreshing until i saw add to cart. Once added it shows as SOLD OUT.
The store sometimes glitches if you are already signed in before a sale. That's been my experience before. Games showed sold out that still had stock. It was very frustrating. Next time, sign out, then add the games and checkout and sign in then.

The store sometimes glitches if you are already signed in before a sale. That's been my experience before. Games showed sold out that still had stock. It was very frustrating. Next time, sign out, then add the games and checkout and sign in then.
So I lost out on the B&C bundle possibly for me being signed in when trying to check out...?

I always sign in, in advance so I don't have to spend time re-logging in.

I think people just need to be weary of caching issues in general for their browser.

So I lost out on the B&C bundle possibly for me being signed in when trying to check out...?
I never had an issue having logged in first. *shrug*

According to their Instagram, they're weeding out orders from bots and scalpers - this includes anyone that already purchased the B&C at original release.

Almost had the B&C bundle.  Got all the way to the final step, then boom out of stock.  Funny thing was probably did it to myself.  I got impatience as I had Soldner in the cart and the bundle wasn't coming up so I decided to checkout and do separate orders.  Those few seconds may have made the difference.  For the best though, I didn't really have a $120 bucks right now just to feed the vita habit.

I always sign in, in advance so I don't have to spend time re-logging in.

I think people just need to be weary of caching issues in general for their browser.

I never had an issue having logged in first. *shrug*
Ive been using FireFox. Maybe i'll use Chrome next time.

According to their Instagram, they're weeding out orders from bots and scalpers - this includes anyone that already purchased the B&C at original release.
Indeed.

For those who are still interested, they're going to be going through all of the Franchise bundles now, so if there are re-lists, they will announce it for the evening releases.

Welp. Was not able to get the Franchise bundle and when that sold out, so did Soldner :( going to try my luck on the second batch.

Man I'm jealous. Dealing with crappy TWC speeds in the NY area. I seriously got a call at 10 O'Clock about a guy having issues. Let me update that, and I'll call you back. Been using Chrome for all of the orders, and never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back