Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Got the soundtrack bundles for each new release.  Quick and easy.

Already have a copy of Breach & Clear on Vita from way back in the beginning, so didn't try for the Franchise Bundle.

I got nothing! :(  I wanted the Breach & Clear bundle but it took so long to come up I tried for Söldner-X 2 Soundtrack Bundle but it was sold out once it hit my cart.  Went to refresh the B&C bundle and i got logged out.  Logged in and it was finally up, add to cart = SOLD OUT.  sad panda :(

Man I'm jealous. Dealing with crappy TWC speeds in the NY area.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm also in NY and have and hate TWC myself. My speeds were often between 30-50Mbps (even though I was paying for 50Mbps) until middle of July when they upgraded my area to TWC Maxx.

I got nothing! :( I wanted the Breach & Clear bundle but it took so long to come up I tried for Söldner-X 2 Soundtrack Bundle but it was sold out once it hit my cart. Went to refresh the B&C bundle and i got logged out. Logged in and it was finally up, add to cart = SOLD OUT. sad panda :(
Anytime there is a rather limited bundle, it's best to plan for that one, and nothing else. I personally wish they would stagger these releases, as there is no way to get them all at one time. When I've wanted a bundle set, I get that first, and then order the vanilla games separately.

Their site is just to busy to try to get multiple really "limited" items at once, you'll always miss out on one, if not all. It's good they offer two release times, as you can do one early, and the other one later, but it does take planning.

Yeah I'm also in NY and have and hate TWC myself. My speeds were often between 30-50Mbps (even though I was paying for 50Mbps) until middle of July when they upgraded my area to TWC Maxx.
Lucky! They're supposed to upgrading our area as well, but I'll moving next year and I'm definitely getting Fios. Can't wait! I used to work there and my speeds were great. Once I made the move to a residental account, that's when it went to hell. I know it's not my router. I have this one.
baab0e19ddf0befe5c7e90663ba90a9c.jpg

Can't wait to fully utilize it.

Me too, though I wonder if they are going to have any in August. The next confirmed releases are in September currently.
On Instagram they said August 19th for Rainbow Moon, and they teased another unannounced August release.

Does anyone know how to skip the part during checkout where you have to type in your phone number? I always click the "save info for next time" box, but that seems to do nothing.

I have streamlined the whole process except for that one part, and it always gets on my nerves, lol.

Did you actually get a B&C franchise bundle?
Nope

And to all those saying "I got my bundle and I don't know what to do with it", why the hell did you buy one then? You bought one with the intention to resell it. Nothing wrong with that. But just be real about it and don't make excuses.

Nope

And to all those saying "I got my bundle and I don't know what to do with it", why the hell did you buy one then? You bought one with the intention to resell it. Nothing wrong with that. But just be real about it and don't make excuses.
Ill be real like you want. No, I dont have the intention to resell it. I only really wanted the vita cart as I missed out on it originally. Not the soundtracks or the ps4 game. But the price is what was hurting me. I had instant buyers remorse at droppin $150 for the bundle and soldner at once.

Will let you know. May just keep it. Think i just have sticker shock. Dropping $155 on games at one shot and all
Keep me posted, but I definitely feel ya. I would have felt the same way if I would have been able to make the purchase on the bundle before it was booted out of my cart. I would have been paying the $120 for the Vita game and would try to sell everything else at cost to recoup some of my money. I am not going to lie and say that I want to play Breach and Clear, because I have zero interest in playing the game, but want to go for a complete NA Vita collection and this one of the more pricey games right now and I continue to kick myself for getting into LRG a little too later for B&C. I have every release for Vita with the exception of B&C though so I am happy that I have the majority of the games and only have to worry about one very expensive one to add to my collection.

I hope they ban whoever that jackass was.
We did and then got a humorous email from him with every excuse in the book. Dude ordered the game before we had removed the thing that makes the "Add to Cart" button show up. What a joke.

I've learned from this that future low-inventory items like this might need to be stealth added to the site. We have an upcoming SMRPG + Vinyl OST bundle that will definitely need more consideration before we just throw it out there.

Keep me posted, but I definitely feel ya. I would have felt the same way if I would have been able to make the purchase on the bundle before it was booted out of my cart. I would have been paying the $120 for the Vita game and would try to sell everything else at cost to recoup some of my money. I am not going to lie and say that I want to play Breach and Clear, because I have zero interest in playing the game, but want to go for a complete NA Vita collection and this one of the more pricey games right now and I continue to kick myself for getting into LRG a little too later for B&C. I have every release for Vita with the exception of B&C though so I am happy that I have the majority of the games and only have to worry about one very expensive one to add to my collection.
B&C only gonna rise so you should probably just bite the bullet and buy it. I'm only missing Grand Kingdom and Stranger of Sword City but even at $68 dollars combined I'm hesitant

I had instant buyers remorse at droppin $150 for the bundle and soldner at once.
Well, of course you did. You just dropped $100+ on a $25 game. Even if you figure in the extra copy of the PS4 title, you're still looking at paying twice as much. You're wallet is suffering for the fact that you didn't jump on this whole Limited Run Games thing when it first started out.

I'm not quite as obsessive about snagging complete console sets. I don't feel the need to have every Vita game. Or even every Limited Run Game. Of course, I'm also the same person who paid $120 for a physical copy of Suikoden 2 for the PS1. In my defense, that game is regularly held up as a timeless classic, and one of the best Japanese RPGs of all time. But still, I can't really call people out on paying a lot for games that they just really want. I just happen to have a slightly different list of games that I happen to really want.

On Instagram they said August 19th for Rainbow Moon, and they teased another unannounced August release.
Didn't they say maybe Aug 19th? I don't think there's a set date yet because they may just do another dual title release day (which seems to be the formula now), so they may be waiting for that other title before they make an official announcement.

Does anyone know if and when Breach & Clear: Deadline is going to be released digitally to the PSN store?  Can't find any information anywhere.

B&C only gonna rise so you should probably just bite the bullet and buy it. I'm only missing Grand Kingdom and Stranger of Sword City but even at $68 dollars combined I'm hesitant
I know I should, but at the current eBay prices I just financially can't justify the price. I'm hoping LRG runs a similar bundle on Black Friday if they have any copies left at all, but I may just have to wait it out and hope to get lucky with it.

I know I should, but at the current eBay prices I just financially can't justify the price. I'm hoping LRG runs a similar bundle on Black Friday if they have any copies left at all, but I may just have to wait it out and hope to get lucky with it.
I thought those bundles were the last of them....I could be wrong.

Yup, I know that feeling. Basically going to be all of September for me. Hatsune miku, nhl 17, bioshock collection, psycho pass, meiq, criminal girls all within 3 weeks

I thought those bundles were the last of them....I could be wrong.

You may be right, but I don't believe they have made it official. I can't imagine they'd have many more copies though if this run was limited to 30.

Yup, I know that feeling. Basically going to be all of September for me. Hatsune miku, nhl 17, bioshock collection, psycho pass, meiq, criminal girls all within 3 weeks
That'll be my situation all Fall, like every year. The problem for me this year is that I had to get a new car a little earlier than I had planned and with PSVR coming out in October along with several non-VR games on top of that I expect October to be a very expensive month for me.

I haven't bought from limited run yet, but just wondering what's to stop them making more and more copies of the limited run titles in the future? I can see them making a limited run 1-20 bundle when we get to that stage for example.

I purchased 2 games and bought the shipping box.  I'm purchasing 2 more games tonight.  Should I purchase another shipping box, or will the box they use be good for 4 games?  Will they even ship my 2 orders together anyway?

Do they use padding in their shipping box?  Does this actually add any security or did I pay for nothing?

I haven't bought from limited run yet, but just wondering what's to stop them making more and more copies of the limited run titles in the future? I can see them making a limited run 1-20 bundle when we get to that stage for example.
That would defeat the purpose of the concept and the namesake of the company. I am not sure, but also believe that the deals they have in place with the developers/publishers of these games set the numbers of how many copies they are able to print of any particular titles.

I purchased 2 games and bought the shipping box. I'm purchasing 2 more games tonight. Should I purchase another shipping box, or will the box they use be good for 4 games? Will they even ship my 2 orders together anyway?

Do they use padding in their shipping box? Does this actually add any security or did I pay for nothing?
I've never done the shipping box on my orders, but I have also never had any issues with the bubble mailer they use either. I ordered the SMRPG soundtrack bundle and had a slight crack on the CDs jewel case, but other than that the games have been perfect every time. I also learned that I will not order the soundtrack bundles again as I questioned why I ordered the SMRPG one.

Besides breach & clear and Saturday morning rpg, which are their own games, the don't have publishing rights after the initial run. Those fall back to the company who made the game after the stock is gone.

I purchased 2 games and bought the shipping box. I'm purchasing 2 more games tonight. Should I purchase another shipping box, or will the box they use be good for 4 games? Will they even ship my 2 orders together anyway?

Do they use padding in their shipping box? Does this actually add any security or did I pay for nothing?
Why not just leave the evening batch for people who never got the game? Why try to hoard and flip them?

They state that they will not retroactively combine shipping for separate orders, even if they're made in the same day.

Not even one bit surprised.

Also, you changed your avatar, and it's confusing me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed Deadline and Soldner when my phone buzzed at 10 this morning. Soldner will be my first Vita game from them since I've always gone for the console version after hearing about the site.

They state that they will not retroactively combine shipping for separate orders, even if they're made in the same day.

Not even one bit surprised.

Also, you changed your avatar, and it's confusing me. :(
Yeah it isn't surprising about the eBay auctions, but sad. I accidentally changed my avatar in Tapatalk, haven't tried to change it back yet.

I had this thread open this morning but it completely slipped my mind that these were going up today... sucks I missed the Breach & Clear Vita but if there were only 30 up, I can't imagine it lasted long anyway. 

Will the 2nd batch of Soldner also include the OST bundles? Or is the 2nd batch just the game? 

I had this thread open this morning but it completely slipped my mind that these were going up today... sucks I missed the Breach & Clear Vita but if there were only 30 up, I can't imagine it lasted long anyway.

Will the 2nd batch of Soldner also include the OST bundles? Or is the 2nd batch just the game?
According to the product page for the bundle:

LIMITED RUN #13: SÖLDNER-X 2 SOUNDTRACK BUNDLE (VITA)

Product is COMING SOON. Check description for details.
This title is currently sold out. A second batch will be available today at 6PM EDT.

Will the 2nd batch of Soldner also include the OST bundles? Or is the 2nd batch just the game?
With the exception of super limited bundles, they have always split the regular release day bundles into two batches as well.

For those hoping the second batch will have some canceled B&C Franchise bundles available, they've mentioned that all of the orders they checked seemed to be fine, and going through, so don't look forward to seeing that in about an hour.

Looks like the second batch soldners will be 1 per customer instead of 2. First batch is retroactive so you're good.
It probably sold out way too quick in the first wave, so they've decided to cap it now.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for B&C: Deadline, which still has a limit of 2. ;D

Oh my wow! 1.6k copies of Soldner for the second batch + limited to one per person, and they're already down to less than 30 copies.

Did anyone else not see the Soldner bundle until like... 5-6 minutes past 6 EST? I added but it says sold out...?

I have Deadline bundle in my cart. Kept on refreshing on the Soldner bundle. Once its up and added to cart, Deadline sold out. WTF

Product page says there's x left but when I check out, it says sold out..? 

Have legit been trying for the last 4-5 minutes, kinda annoying, but it says it's available when I refresh the product page but as soon as I hit check out, it's sold out. 

bread's done
Back