Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
So when was LRG planning on removing the game pages beforehand? I've been reloading the Rainbow Moon (Vita), Shadow Complex Remastered, and Games pages every few minutes since 9:30am and nothing has changed.

EDIT: And of course the game pages are gone right after I post this. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
10 minutes... my body is ready.

Also, how do scalpers preload games into their cart like that? I'm glad they're doing something to prevent it... doesnt seem very fair, especially since you know they're probably shooting to place multiple orders to multiple addresses across multiple credit cards/paypal accounts.
sad if you need to make muli accounts just to get what 30 buck profit tops lol

Got Eeeem

61756692.jpg

Games up but no stand alone Shadow Complex....
It's up now.

*whew* Got SCR and Rainbow Moon (Vita) without any issues. I put in a note asking LRG to make sure they don't send me a SCR copy with a loose disc inside, but who knows if they'll read the note or care.

Got all 3 in one order.  Was a little worried when Shadow Complex by itself didn't show up until a minute after the Rainbow Moons.

Ordered a Rainbow Moon for Vita and Shadow Complex, since the stand alone for SC wasn't up right away I ended up paying twice for shipping though....

Got my games but I wonder why they deleted the games and added them at the last minute. If these were sought-after games and you wanted to buy more than one to save on shipping many would have been fucked waiting for the games to be listed. The past two sales has had some fishy shit going on.

Sheesh,  Looks like they took down the PS4 vanilla SC (either that or they were insta-sold out).

I was worried for a moment about people adding via URL, and thinking that my chances of getting CSH in the future were nil.

[attachment=23333:Screen Shot 2016-08-19 at 10.03.08 AM.png]

Kept clicking the main page banner and had already logged onto Paypal from another tab.  Whew!

Hope you guys got yours!

The games temporarily disappeared from the front page and I was getting 404 errors for a bit there.

Got them in my cart, then the Rainbow Moon soundtrack seemed to go OOS.

Not waiting around for that, got the 3 games and the SC soundtrack in my order.  Might take a swing at the RM soundtrack later today.  Definitely some weird stuff that had me worried.  Like adding the SC+S to cart when no SC stand alone was showing up, then that seemed to sell out when the SC and separate Soundtrack showed, so I switched to those.

Fun little games we get to play every few weeks with LR :p

BTW, anyone got a Soldner-X 2 and Soundtrack they might be looking to trade for?

Got dicked out of Rainbow Moon Vita because I waited for standalone Shadow Complex. Ugh.

EDIT - Refreshed my cart a bunch of times until I was able to push through with it. Phew.

Got my games but I wonder why they deleted the games and added them at the last minute. If these were sought-after games and you wanted to buy more than one to save on shipping many would have been fucked waiting for the games to be listed. The past two sales has had some fishy shit going on.
It's explained multiple times in the thread.

It was on purpose:

However, all of the listings really should have come back simultaneously.

Ok... got myself SC, Rainbow Moon Vita + OST. No issues except I tried adding the SC + OST bundle but I got the "sold out" error even though it showed 50% available. Wasn't gonna mess around like last time and just said screwed and got the game only. 

Ordered a Rainbow Moon for Vita and Shadow Complex, since the stand alone for SC wasn't up right away I ended up paying twice for shipping though....
I was going to do the same, and I said fuck it on SC. I don't have a PS4 anyway, and I doubt I'll be collecting for it, so I'll just get SC "digital" on sale at some point, but these guys not starting all listings at the same time is BS! I've paid shipping cost twice more than a few times, and I'm done.

bread's done
Back