Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
It's one card and sticker per game. There's a whole explanation of this posted by me on the forums. It's an expense assumed solely by us and it's actually rather expensive when you break it down, especially considering many people throw them away.
Gotcha, thanks. I kept thinking it was it was one per system. My bad- audit busy season is taking its toll.

I would love Ace Attorney 5 and 6 physical copy, but it seems like it would be a difficult task to complete. Still hope Capcom will jump on board either way!

Well, Capcom is no stranger to milking some of their franchises for re-releases on additional platforms. It would not be too much of a stretch to see re-releases of the Ace Attorney games eventually make it to some slightly more modern platforms. The Switch springs immediately to mind, but the original Ace Attorney trilogy could easily be released on the PS4 or XBox One. The Vita would also be an obvious choice, I'm just not sure Capcom would want to go to the expense of porting them over to it.

If you got both bundles (Vita/PS4) of Runner2, are you only supposed to get 1 set of sticker/postcard? I know you only get 1 if you order 2x copy of a game for the same system, but I was under the impression you'd still get 1x per console?
I got two postcards and two stickers, but I also placed my vita bundle and ps4 bundle orders separate

It's one card and sticker per game. There's a whole explanation of this posted by me on the forums. It's an expense assumed solely by us and it's actually rather expensive when you break it down, especially considering many people throw them away.
Whaaaaat?!!?! People actually throw those away? I think they are a really nice touch, and I look forward to getting them along with the games. Since I sometimes pass a copy of a second game to a friend it would be nice to have a card and sticker for each copy, but I understand the current policy. Grateful that a quality card and sticker are offered in the first place. Also, pumped for Astebreed and the soundtrack. Easily one of my most anticipated games from Limited Run.

I got two postcards and two stickers, but I also placed my vita bundle and ps4 bundle orders separate
I feel like I've been told this before and just forgot, but that means sense... separate orders, separate set of cards.

Whaaaaat?!!?! People actually throw those away? I think they are a really nice touch, and I look forward to getting them along with the games. Since I sometimes pass a copy of a second game to a friend it would be nice to have a card and sticker for each copy, but I understand the current policy. Grateful that a quality card and sticker are offered in the first place. Also, pumped for Astebreed and the soundtrack. Easily one of my most anticipated games from Limited Run.
Yeah, I'm kinda surprised to hear that. I would think people would keep them...

I usually throw mine away. I don't collect every title so I don't need a checklist. I usually give the sticker away to a homeless person at the freeway off ramp.

It's that time again. Good luck everyone.
hold-onto-your-butts-velociraptor.gif

Actually this is the first time I'll be breaking my streak. I have a full set (without doubling up on consoles) but this was my breaking point. I've seen a lot of other people say the same. I'm just getting what I can afford and what I think I'll enjoy playing, and the rest will just have to be the reason I drink and regret.

Just Astebreed for me. While it feels liberating I also feel like I'm doing something wrong lol. 

Actually this is the first time I'll be breaking my streak. I have a full set (without doubling up on consoles) but this was my breaking point. I've seen a lot of other people say the same. I'm just getting what I can afford and what I think I'll enjoy playing, and the rest will just have to be the reason I drink and regret.

Just Astebreed for me. While it feels liberating I also feel like I'm doing something wrong lol.
I agree, just getting Astebreed. I stopped buying every release in January though, it just got too expensive with releases being so often and stuff coming soon like Darius Burst being a full priced $60 release makes it hard to justify buying everything now, but yet I still feel wrong about it. My bank account however thanks me.

Easy order. Looks like stock is moving slowly. Not much of a drop in the first minute.

There it goes. Maybe it was delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Astebreed and Pang. I watched TotalBiscuit's Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae video and I just don't see ever wanting to play it.

I was lucky. I totally forgot about today's release and only saw my calendar reminder 12 minutes before it went live. I would have set my alarm too late, but I need to drop off some dry cleaning before work, so I got up a little earlier. Good thing!

Well that's nice. Had astebreed in cart and went through paypal, once I was gonna finalize it boom out of stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Astebreed and Pang ( I even debated about Pang for a few minutes). That was not as bad I was expecting since the last few times I tried I couldn't get any. *phew*

I missed the Astebreed bundle, unfortunately. There will be more at 6:00 PM EST right? I recall sold out listings saying more will be available later, but the soundtrack bundle does not.

Just picked up Astebreed.  If Pang was for the vita I probably would have gotten it, even with me cutting back on releases but it's not, so it's a no go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed the Astebreed bundle, unfortunately. There will be more at 6:00 PM EST right? I recall sold out listings saying more will be available later, but the soundtrack bundle does not.
they usually update the product pages after the morning lot sells out and they have the afternoon stock in the system

I just found in their news section of the site, that they are bringing another Curve Digital game to ps4/vita later this spring. Nova-111

https://limitedrungames.com/blogs/news/nova-111-coming-soon
Curve also has Proteus. I loved that game. I'd love a physical release for it, but people would probably be really pissy about it since it's so short :( Would be an interesting experiment for LRG lol. Maybe they could release a special edition with a nice book or something that'd calm people down on the game being short.

Fingers crossed :/

I bought them all, I hate myself
My brain said: I only want Asterbleed+OST bundle and Pang.

My collector subconscious said: get them all.

My wallet said: please, no... no more. I don't have anything else to give...

My brain and collector subconscious both responded with: shut up wallet.

You guys know every Curve Digital release will eventually get a physical release from LRG. So I'm sure Proteus will get announced and the masses will eat it up.

Curve also has Proteus. I loved that game. I'd love a physical release for it, but people would probably be really pissy about it since it's so short :( Would be an interesting experiment for LRG lol. Maybe they could release a special edition with a nice book or something that'd calm people down on the game being short.

Fingers crossed :/
Honestly, those are the types of games I want to see physical for. As there cool and unique offerings, that normally would never get a physical release otherwise. I agree, the butt hurt over something like that would be HUGE around here. Personally, I don't give a fuck , if someone doesn't like the game, length, or otherwise, just don't buy it, as others will. Different strokes, for different folks.

I managed to place two separate orders for 3x1 and then observed the stock go from 50% to zero over the course of 1-2 minutes with Astebreed going first.

Yet others are already claiming Astebreed sold out before they could check out?

wow $30 for astebreed. i was hoping for $25. i remember i got astebreed on steam for a few bucks. bought them anyway. eventually i will stop buying and break the streak. its an expensive collecting hobby. lol

bread's done
Back