Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
So are people going for the standard or the collector's Darius tomorrow?

I'm leaning standard. I really would have liked to have seen the inside of the box. Thought they'd show pics by now and $100 seems like a tall order. I'm also worried that holographic numbered sticker might be on the seal, which would make me want to never open it and play and I'm not a keep it sealed kind of guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm leaning standard. I really would have liked to have seen the inside of the box. Thought they'd show pics by now and $100 seems like a tall order. I'm also worried that holographic numbered sticker might be on the seal, which would make me want to never open it and play and I'm not a keep it sealed kind of guy.
Why don't you ask doomstink about the sticker? Personally, I think it's overpriced but he had people by the balls over this LE stuff.

I'm leaning towards both because I want to get a copy to open as well.

This Night Trap release is way cool, and it's another of the few PS4 titles I'll be considering, but even if I had the tickets, I doubt I would spend them for that variant, unless I had plans to flip it, as I would rather wait on any possible Vita variants, as I have a complete set going there. So to get a variant for a system where I would only ever be buying a title here and there, no need to get in on this.

If the NT variant is only offered in that way, I don't know how many they can hope to move that way, as I would often get some bigger ticket items at Club N from time to time, as I knew it wouldn't take to long to build back up my surplus, but to spend the tickets here, your going to be a long time getting back up enough for another physical game, and I don't see a huge amount of users getting in on this specific title.
Yeah, I'll save mine for the rewards program only release of Snatcher HD ;)

I think I'm gonna sit this week out, I keep buying all these games and getting stuff that isn't even arguably worth $30 just for the thrill of the buy, godspeed to all tomorrow

Is Darius coming to vita?
Not yet. LRG forgot to ask about the Vita version since they were so excited bout getting the PS4 version signed. But they're asking so there is a chance.

I'll get the standard edition for Darius. Don't really care much for the CE and I'm not down to pay $100. I already give them $60 - 80 a month if I'm interested in the games.

Yeah, I'm going to pass as well. But I never bought every release to begin with, only the ones that really interested me. Dariusburst CS is too high, and after looking at some Youtube vids, I don't think Nova-111 is my style of game.

What platform do people think Nova-111 is more suited for? There are too many releases for me to buy all platforms now and I have no experience with the game and torn between getting it for vita or ps4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What platform do people think Nova-111 is more suited for? There are too many releases for me to buy all platforms now and I have no experience with the game and torn between getting it for vita or ps4.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it was me personally I'd grab it for vita. It's a decent pick up and play here& there game from what I've seen.

Numbered sticker is under the seal, applied to the box. :)

I skipped Flinthook and Ray Gigant and won't be getting Nova either, so I'm all in for Darius. The $60 sting won't be quite as brutal having let a few of those go. I'm not sure what's next but I'm hoping it's one of the games I don't want so my wallet can recover a bit.  

I skipped Flinthook and Ray Gigant and won't be getting Nova either, so I'm all in for Darius. The $60 sting won't be quite as brutal having let a few of those go. I'm not sure what's next but I'm hoping it's one of the games I don't want so my wallet can recover a bit.
Same thing I am doing. I really want Darius Burst CS. Wish it were cheaper, but this one probably be one of the desirable LRG releases and I imagine will become much more expensive than $60 pretty fast. I hope I can nab one of the vinyls too!

as much as id like to, i cant afford darius.

So its gonna maybe just be nova for me.  I still havent fully committed to that yet either.... this might be where i stop with every vita release now too

Will Darius collectors edition also be available at the afternoon offering?
Yes, but if you have the opportunity to get it in the morning, do it as opposed to waiting. I think the afternoon batch typically has less copies available so you might have decreased odds of securing a copy.

Wow that was was nowhere near the slaughter I expected.

Checked out Nova-111 first then refreshed DariusBurst for about 30 seconds.

Nova was still I'm stock after completed both checkouts but what's $5.50 in the grand scheme of things?  No chances.

Collectors Darius sold out hella quick! 

Regular Darius down to 10%, Nova Vita 20%, Nova PS4 30%.  Quantities were right on the money for those.

Wow, what a time for my internet to just suddenly go out. I thought the site crashed, nope just good ol' Time Warner Cable doing what it does best. Glad I had my phone next to me. Grabbed Both Nova-111 and regular edition of Dariusburst. I for some reason couldn't bring myself to buy the CE of Dariusburst.

Darius CE "SOLD OUT very quick" and 9:01AM.   After i got my Darius CE Refresh the page (75%), Refresh the page 15 Secs (24%) and Refresh the page 15 Secs "SOLD OUT".   Darius CE will be pricey on Ebay ;) lol

bread's done
Back