Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
that's why if we all do our part and keep reporting his listings to ebay, we can kick him off of ebay !
No, you can't. Report him for what? Selling stuff? I mean Jesus how immature, petty and jealous are you guys to take him selling stuff so damn personally that he constantly gets railed on? Besides the more you complain about him the more attention you draw to his listings, you're only helping him make sales.

You guys must have the most truly amazing lives because if you can spend so much time and energy on a single person in the entire world just because you get pissy cause he sells some games then you should be happy because it means you have no real problems.

No, you can't. Report him for what? Selling stuff? I mean Jesus how immature, petty and jealous are you guys to take him selling stuff so damn personally that he constantly gets railed on? Besides the more you complain about him the more attention you draw to his listings, you're only helping him make sales.

You guys must have the most truly amazing lives because if you can spend so much time and energy on a single person in the entire world just because you get pissy cause he sells some games then you should be happy because it means you have no real problems.
Ahh so he is in these forums :D

We found Chris!

how about stop talking about this chris guy. always have to bring him up. hes getting more and more attention.
Anyone in this thread wouldn't buy from him though... I would assume anyone that comes to this thread is well aware that there are 2x on Fridays that you can get the games without issue. I've not missed a single release and most I have gotten on a crap 3g connection on my phone during the first batch, so I'm not really sure who actually IS buying from him.

Anyone in this thread wouldn't buy from him though... I would assume anyone that comes to this thread is well aware that there are 2x on Fridays that you can get the games without issue. I've not missed a single release and most I have gotten on a crap 3g connection on my phone during the first batch, so I'm not really sure who actually IS buying from him.
I've bought 3 games from him and he's a great seller. I wouldn't have found all the rare items he sells if it wasn't for this thread so thank you. I love when people bring up his account so I can check out any new items he might have added. Stop with all the hate and bring some PMA (positive mental attitude) to the table.

I've bought 3 games from him and he's a great seller. I wouldn't have found all the rare items he sells if it wasn't for this thread so thank you. I love when people bring up his account so I can check out any new items he might have added. Stop with all the hate and bring some PMA (positive mental attitude) to the table.
trollface.large_426.png

I hope LRG is doing ok. They are using Amazon affiliate links now and trying to create revenue by trying to get people to buy Shantae Half Genie Hero on Amazon via their twitter account. It's the first time I've seen a publisher do that. Whatever helps the boat float I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

From Ravi

Final PS3 and PS Vita patches are out now.

For LRG folks, that means we can make and submit the final ISOs for testing this week, and then head into production assuming all is well there.

I looked at the Deemo DLC... it's, I think, ~$100 just to get the game and all dlc digital (for some reason DLC Bundle 2 isn't showing on the store at the moment).  I'm a big fan of Rayark but ... not sure I want to bite the bullet knowing it's going to be even more to have the complete experience if I go physical.

Side note, three of the DLC levels (with I think 4 songs each) are currently free.  So grab them just in case they aren't free later.

I posted this in the obscure/limited release thread, but some people here may be interested as well.

Signature Editions is running a summer sale for the month of June.

https://signatureedi..._eid=478ce4a209

PS4

Super Meat Boy (40% off)

VR Ping Pong (30% off)

Aragami (30% off)

Slain (30% off)

PC

Limbo (50% off) - site says "Coming Soon"

The Basement Collection (50% off)

Space Engineers (50% off)

I posted this in the obscure/limited release thread, but some people here may be interested as well.

PS4

Super Meat Boy (40% off)

VR Ping Pong (30% off)

Aragami (30% off)

Slain (30% off)

PC

The Basement Collection (50% off)

Space Engineers (50% off)
Not sure about the other games but I got slain for ps4 sealed on ebay for 29 shipped. Granted its an import but its easy to find for 30 on ebay

PS4

Super Meat Boy (40% off)

VR Ping Pong (30% off)

Aragami (30% off)

Slain (30% off)

PC

The Basement Collection (50% off)

Space Engineers (50% off)
nice deal, stuff I want I already have from psn, tempting to grab limbo and meatboy tho

to be clear, these signature editions are physical disc copies right, not just a nice box with a dl code?

Not sure about the other games but I got slain for ps4 sealed on ebay for 29 shipped. Granted its an import but its easy to find for 30 on ebay
Did you get the Signature Edition (with soundtrack and art book) or the regular edition? Id rather have the extras for a few bucks more.

nice deal, stuff I want I already have from psn, tempting to grab limbo and meatboy tho

to be clear, these signature editions are physical disc copies right, not just a nice box with a dl code?
Yes... and they also throw in a small bag of candy in your package. I got some Haribo Starmix (which they don't sell in the US and I fucking love) once, it made my day.

The Fatal Frame V Limited Edition that NOE released is very nice.  Not cheap, and yes it's region locked, but worth tracking down if you collect for the Wii U.  The game's not getting released here.

Given that he says its a title that they've been wanting to sign from day-1, it would have to be a game that was either already relaeased at that point, or at least very close to getting released. (possibly early access) Take that into account while trying to guess. Also, most 3DS and Wii U games are highly unlikely. (since they haven't gotten any so far) I won't say they're impossible, but they are definitely unlikely. So a PS4 and/or Vita game that had already been released when LRG got its start. Given the description, it is also likely a title that has a certain degree of critical prestige.

My only clue is it has 1 million plus owners on Steam. It's also for PS4/Vita and did really well there too. 

It's not a boat though!

Phantom Breaker is honestly something I'd love to see and still actively researching... 

Super Meat Boy

Bastion

Guacamelee

Rogue Legacy

Those are my tentative guesses. All likely candidates, and I believe that none of them have ever had physical copies on the PS4 or Vita

Oh, I almost forget Spelunky. Another prime pick for a LRG release that would have been available during that period, has had releases on the PS4 and Vita, and is well known with plenty of critical acclaim. Plus, that game has some nicely stylized art that would make for a good cover.

The problem with this guessing game is that there are too many candidates that fit these criteria.

if it's Fez, I'm down for that.  I don't care bout the dev, I just love the game.

Hotline Miami 1 & 2 combo pack... I could be interested in it.   I doubt I'd buy Another World 20th Anniversary again, but that's another option.

bread's done
Back