Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
I received my Vita and PS4 copies today. Received my 2 trading cards but no tickets.
Well it's better then missing a version of the game and getting 3 tickets instead.

This seems like someone at the fulfillment center was not paying a whole lot of attention when mailing things out. (are they working them too hard?)

Guess the ones who ordered Ys Origins x Asdivine Hearts will get it last.
My shipping label for Ys shows uploaded on the 19th, however its been a week and still no tracking update. Also seeing as we are nearing the end of september and still no lawbreakers wondering what the delay is. I don't even want the game anymore but guess I'll just wait this one out too.

Received Ys Origin (standard vita) today, and found a bonus inside. Two loyalty tickets and two Ys Origin trading cards! I really hope this doesn't means that someone is missing theirs.

Both cards are Card 53 (of the guy looking away) and I don't know if there is another Ys Origin card type. I guess I would be willing to trade the spare for another LRG card. But I would be more interested if there is another card in the Ys Origin set, and trade for that instead. Is anyone scanning or otherwise keeping track of all the LRG trading cards? I'm kind of curious what they all look like. (this would be helpful for trading reasons.)
My trading card was the girl.

Is anyone scanning or otherwise keeping track of all the LRG trading cards? I'm kind of curious what they all look like. (this would be helpful for trading reasons.)
The dudes over at the lrg forums have a pretty big thread dedicated to the cards. Maybe check it out over there. I'm not sure how much trading is going on yet, I think everyone is waiting for card packs to make it worthwhile.

So I'd say hold onto it just for a bit and soon you should have no problem getting what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have new/sealed copies of Broken Age (Vita), N++, Lili, and Oxenfree available at cost + shipping. Shoot me a pm if you need any of these to complete your set. 

I have new/sealed copies of Broken Age (Vita), N++, Lili, and Oxenfree available at cost + shipping. Shoot me a pm if you need any of these to complete your set.
Anything you are looking for in trade? (limited or not)

Edit: Sorry if we are derailing thread, feel free to PM me if there is anything you are looking for on trade.

Same here. My tracking has nothing happened yet. I'm pretty much expecting early October at this point.
I just don't get it. The label was created on September 19. You print the label, schedule a usps pick up and boom done: 3 days time tracking updates. Let's say you print the label still don't pack it for a few days, pack it, schedule a pick up and boom done 4-5 days tracking updates. Now lets say you print the label, wait a few days to pack it, schedule a usps pick up and they don't show up for a few days and it finally gets out day day 7 or 8. I'm on day 9 and still no tracking update. What do we chalk this one up to? Do I do the ticket customer service crap or just hope it updates soon?

I'm also in the Sept 19 tracking confirmation but no updates camp. i have a standard ps4 copy, meh I'll just wait no big deal to me.

anybody get caladrius yet?

I'm also in the Sept 19 tracking confirmation but no updates camp. i have a standard ps4 copy, meh I'll just wait no big deal to me.

anybody get caladrius yet?
Caladrius isn't shipping until October. I'm still waiting on that and Ys/Asdivine. Not too worried, as the games always make it sooner or later. Wonder which will get here first, though?

LRG clearly said it did not make sense business wise to hire more help.

It clearly did not. As mediocre as delivery times have been everyone's cool. Why waste money meeting schedules?

Sleep in it I guess?

I just don't get it. The label was created on September 19. You print the label, schedule a usps pick up and boom done: 3 days time tracking updates. Let's say you print the label still don't pack it for a few days, pack it, schedule a pick up and boom done 4-5 days tracking updates. Now lets say you print the label, wait a few days to pack it, schedule a usps pick up and they don't show up for a few days and it finally gets out day day 7 or 8. I'm on day 9 and still no tracking update. What do we chalk this one up to? Do I do the ticket customer service crap or just hope it updates soon?
I've had some packages take a while for USPS pickup.. I think 10 days was the longest I've had to wait before USPS picked up. UPS pick up is inconsistent, sometimes they get picked up within 1-2 days, sometimes it takes them a week to pick up.

hahahhaa lawbreakers....... *cries*.... why did i buy... i shouldve just gotten WB CE by itself.
No chance in hell I ever would've touched that game with a 10 foot pole. Smelled that turd from a mile away.

This needs to be a wake up call to all people collecting limited games. That game should've never sold out. It's an online only game that requires a fan base that was pressed physically to a disc just for a paycheck.

I'm not hating on LRG for taking the paycheck, because they're a business who saw an opportunity and I applaud them for taking it, however this is where the consumer needs to say we don't want it.

Game is dead.

I currently have 3 open orders with LRG (aside from Skullgirls) with no indication of even a label printed yet:

1) Y's Origin CE (Vita) - I could have sworn I read that some people have started to receive the CE, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

2) Y's Origin Standard PS4, Asdivine Hearts PS4, Asdivine Hearts Vita - I believe people have posted receiving all three of these at sometime in the last two weeks so am not sure which one is holding up my order.

3) The Flame in the Flood and Caladrious Blaze - Caladrious Blaze is likely holding this up as that wasn't expected to be in until sometime in October

No chance in hell I ever would've touched that game with a 10 foot pole. Smelled that turd from a mile away.

This needs to be a wake up call to all people collecting limited games. That game should've never sold out. It's an online only game that requires a fan base that was pressed physically to a disc just for a paycheck.

I'm not hating on LRG for taking the paycheck, because they're a business who saw an opportunity and I applaud them for taking it, however this is where the consumer needs to say we don't want it.

Game is dead.
Totally agree. Releasing Lawbreakers as a limited physical release was bizarre to say the least, made no sense at all. I don't bother with online-only games anyway, and I don't play games online to begin with. Not worth the hassle.

Remember that they bundled it with wonder boy as well. Some folks who wanted the WB had to bite the bullet as the bundles were up a bit longer.

Remember that they bundled it with wonder boy as well. Some folks who wanted the WB had to bite the bullet as the bundles were up a bit longer.
Is this really your thing now? All you're gonna do in this thread is continue to spew your passive aggressive garbage and then when one of the LRG guys shows up, you'll claim it was all a joke again? Did you even buy Lawbreakers or the bundle or are you just looking to stir things up once again?

Yeah, that bundle was for sure the worst I've seen, as it forced some to get a game they didn't really want. And on top of it, the game they did want was delayed to wait for the one they didn't want. Great from the business side I suppose, but not to good for those on the other end of the equation.

Is this really your thing now? All you're gonna do in this thread is continue to spew your passive aggressive garbage and then when one of the LRG guys shows up, you'll claim it was all a joke again? Did you even buy Lawbreakers or the bundle or are you just looking to stir things up once again?
Bought the bundle. Yes. Kindly fuck off.

Yeah, that bundle was for sure the worst I've seen, as it forced some to get a game they didn't really want. And on top of it, the game they did want was delayed to wait for the one they didn't want. Great from the business side I suppose, but not to good for those on the other end of the equation.
I've submitted a ticket to try and cancel my order due to the delay, the state of lawbreakers and the fact that I only bought it to get wonderboy.

I'm afraid that those digital codes they sent out are a bit of insurance against such cancellations.

Well if anyone wants to dump their lawbreakers I’ll gladly take it off your hands. I still want to get all the LRG releases if nothing else for completionist sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately he does seem to continually post snarky, negative comments about LRG whenever he can. It really does get old.

Also waiting on my WB/Lawbreakers bundle to come in. Can also confirm trying to cancel Lawbreakers is a fruitless endeavor.
Figured. I certainly have buyers remorse over that whole thing. Live and learn I guess. Hopefully we get them soon while they still have good value.

It's not USPS, it's UPS Innovations. If it was USPS we probably would already have the games.

This has been the worst shipping experience that I've had so far with LRG. Maybe the tracking info, like the barcodes on these games, is not real? I keep hoping and that the game just shows up like back early on when a purchase sometimes would show up before even getting a shipping email notification.

Game is dead.
Yeah it was a bad time to really release that kind of game. They probably should have gone the PS+ route at launch so they could have built up a user base much like what Rocket League did.

Figured. I certainly have buyers remorse over that whole thing. Live and learn I guess. Hopefully we get them soon while they still have good value.
Meh, it was the only way to get Wonderboy, unfortunately. I wish LRG was cooler about canceling that particular game considering the extreme circumstances, but I understand their angle. I'm sure a good portion of the bundle orders asked for refunds on just Lawbreakers.

Meh, it was the only way to get Wonderboy, unfortunately. I wish LRG was cooler about canceling that particular game considering the extreme circumstances, but I understand their angle. I'm sure a good portion of the bundle orders asked for refunds on just Lawbreakers.
This community has some cool folks that are willing to trade / buy them. I'm not too concerned about it but $60 is quite a few diapers.

It's not USPS, it's UPS Innovations. If it was USPS we probably would already have the games.

This has been the worst shipping experience that I've had so far with LRG. Maybe the tracking info, like the barcodes on these games, is not real? I keep hoping and that the game just shows up like back early on when a purchase sometimes would show up before even getting a shipping email notification.
LRG uses both... neither are perfect. LRG shipped my Plague Road replacements via UPS Innovations within 24 hrs of one another. First package arrived within 4 days. 2 days later the 2nd package was finally picked up. It's weird like that.

USPS picks have always taken at least 3-4 days for me, at a minimum.

Also waiting on my WB/Lawbreakers bundle to come in. Can also confirm trying to cancel Lawbreakers is a fruitless endeavor.
To be fair if you didn't want the bundle, you never should have ordered it. That's on you, not LRG.

Yeah it was a bad time to really release that kind of game. They probably should have gone the PS+ route at launch so they could have built up a user base much like what Rocket League did.
For PS+ to have been a viable option, the game needed to be great, and then word of mouth and reviews builds up over time. I'm not to familiar with LB in general, but it seems the cash grab thru LRG was probably a better way to go. If it would have arrive by PS+, and it sucked, it would be dead before it got going.

So I do agree that PS+ can be a great promotional tool, as we have all seen with titles like Rocket League, but when a game is just not that great, PS+ I'm sure will just make those issues that more apparent to many.

Except I wanted WB at cost and not scalper prices and the bundle was the only option. I'll take dealing away Lawbreakers as a necessary evil to get Wonderboy.
I've done it in the past myself, and I'm sure at some point in the future, it could happen again. Ultimately, LB was a digital only title, and since the codes should have been offered at or by release, getting the physical later was always on the table. Maybe not as long as it's been, but this was the clear picture of a digital only title being offered. I'm still amazed it sold out in the time it did.

To be fair if you didn't want the bundle, you never should have ordered it. That's on you, not LRG.
In his/her defense though they take standalone copies from one of the most in demand games LRG has ever done and pair with a game that, lets be honest, was debatable at best... and to make things worse, they added the bundle after the standalone games went on sale and made no announcements about the bundle (AFAIK). So people who wanted both, likely bought the standalone copies but for those that just wanted WB but missed out, now a somewhat unfair choice: pay eBay prices for just WB or pay eBay prices for WB + a game they don't want. Who knows, if copies weren't pulled for the bundle, maybe more people who just wanted WB could have purchased just WB.

In this instance, I don't think it's fair to say it's on him/her and that LRG is completely without fault.

bread's done
Back