Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
And then there is Dead Star which was PS+, and was shut down in only a few months. But the sad thing is that I actually really liked it, and would have supported a physical version if it meant I could still play it.

-So, doom if you could talk to Armature, and get them to release a new version of the game that added a single player option with bots, and then do a physical release That would be able to allow them to get the servers back up, and preserve the game forever. It could be the first back from dead scenario, to save this game

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs to be a wake up call to all people collecting limited games. That game should've never sold out. It's an online only game that requires a fan base that was pressed physically to a disc just for a paycheck.

I'm not hating on LRG for taking the paycheck, because they're a business who saw an opportunity and I applaud them for taking it, however this is where the consumer needs to say we don't want it.
Pretty much agree with this. well said.

I don't blame LRG for making (distributing) it in order to make money or foster business relationships. But people should know to not buy something like this, unless purely for collection purposes. I think Lawbreakers made most purchasers take a step back and re-evaluate their automated LRG buying while thinking "hey maybe I need to learn a little more about these games before I pull the trigger on buying them so quickly".

Pretty much agree with this. well said.

I don't blame LRG for making (distributing) it in order to make money or foster business relationships. But people should know to not buy something like this, unless purely for collection purposes. I think Lawbreakers made most purchasers take a step back and re-evaluate their automated LRG buying while thinking "hey maybe I need to learn a little more about these games before I pull the trigger on buying them so quickly".
Except it really didn't. Sure, some people regret purchasing Lawbreakers, but it sure didn't slow down the subsequent LRG sales that followed in the weeks after the bundle. The reality is that some people like to bitch on forums, all the while throwing money at the very things they claim are so outrageous. It's really getting old. If you really feel offended by something, vote with your wallet. Anything else is just a waste of everyone's time.

LRG has inserted themselves into a position where they can't fail.  People can bitch all they want but their only alternative is giving up on collecting and possibly throwing away years of progress.  They've created a shitty situation for NA region collectors who have to put LRG first always no matter what they release or how often they release, or be forever screwed.  

People who post only to bitch about what other people post though is worse than legit criticism.

LRG has inserted themselves into a position where they can't fail. People can bitch all they want but their only alternative is giving up on collecting and possibly throwing away years of progress. They've created a shitty situation for NA region collectors who have to put LRG first always no matter what they release or how often they release, or be forever screwed.
No, collectors like yourself have created a bad situation by not seeking balance in your life and obsessing over something that is ultimately meaningless. The rest of us have the ability to make rational choices and don't fall apart or obsess over the fact that there may be something out there we don't own.

LRG has inserted themselves into a position where they can't fail. People can bitch all they want but their only alternative is giving up on collecting and possibly throwing away years of progress. They've created a shitty situation for NA region collectors who have to put LRG first always no matter what they release or how often they release, or be forever screwed.

People who post only to bitch about what other people post though is worse than legit criticism.
Id never thought id agree with anything youd ever say but you have proven me wrong.

No, collectors like yourself have created a bad situation by not seeking balance in your life and obsessing over something that is ultimately meaningless. The rest of us have the ability to make rational choices and don't fall apart or obsess over the fact that there may be something out there we don't own.
...and by not spending money on games I don't care to play simply in the name of having a complete collection, I'm able to more easily afford the stuff I do want. It's actually quite liberating.

...and by not spending money on games I don't care to play simply in the name of having a complete collection, I'm able to more easily afford the stuff I do want. It's actually quite liberating.
I subscribe to notion of not buying games I don't care about because I simply don't care about them. Technically I could afford to collect full sets of games without running up any debt and without it really impacting my ability to do the things I want to do. That said, I don't hold it against those that do collect full sets.

For my August 25 order, I'm also seeing "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" and no other information since September 19.

The order is supposedly being shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

I subscribe to notion of not buying games I don't care about because I simply don't care about them. Technically I could afford to collect full sets of games without running up any debt and without it really impacting my ability to do the things I want to do. That said, I don't hold it against those that do collect full sets.
Yes, well unfortunately one of the mentally ill collectors in this thread apparently holds it against LRG that they continue to supply games the rest of us may actually want to own because the fact that such games exist in physical form is too much for them to deal with emotionally.

Yes, well unfortunately one of the mentally ill collectors in this thread apparently holds it against LRG that they continue to supply games the rest of us may actually want to own because the fact that such games exist in physical form is too much for them to deal with emotionally.
If you speak like you type you're going to die young. Take a breath man.

Yay!  Just got a shipping notice for the FMV Friday Mega-Bundle which will arrive while I'm on vacation, excellent!  Something to look forward to when I return.

Does anyone remember who had posted willing to sell their N++ and Lili? Mine have minor cover art creases, so I wanted to reach out to that guy, but I can't find the post!

I hate this innovations shipping change. I'd gladly pay an extra few dollars to get priority shipping. It takes 2 fucking weeks from NC to NY... I used to get everything in 2 days even first class.

I know shipping costs and it's definitely not $8 to ship 2 games in a box, but I'd pay it for a handling fee.

I hate this innovations shipping change. I'd gladly pay an extra few dollars to get priority shipping. It takes 2 fucking weeks from NC to NY... I used to get everything in 2 days even first class.

I know shipping costs and it's definitely not $8 to ship 2 games in a box, but I'd pay it for a handling fee.
For me, even though it takes longer, it hasn't been to bad. 2-3 days before with first class, now it takes maybe 5-7 days. And normally with their already slow to ship out process, another few days I don't even notice really. So long as items aren't arriving damaged, I'll take the delay.

The more items they ship, the better rates they can get through services like the shipping innovations. While not great on the end users side, it's a great savings in regards to the businesses who use it. Sadly shipping cost continue to go up, while service in general is way down(damages, lost, delays, etc).

Based on what I've seen and read, I'm guessing international shipping is killing them. So if they can cut cost on this side of the equation, to off set the international, this may be a byproduct of that. Not real fair for those on this side, but I'm sure the international buyers would argue how bad their base cost is, so we all have issues I suppose.

another thing is that even if u get a shipping notice with tracking number, it doesnt mean its shipped out. its just the label got printed. they probably didnt drop it off at the post office or USPS didnt go pick them up. thats another reason why there is no tracking info.

but u guys are right too. sometimes the UPS innovation handles it and ship to USPS, then they take some time to deliver to u.

I'm still seeing "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" for the tracking number that was generated on September 19.

I'm still seeing "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" for the tracking number that was generated on September 19.
This is what I get sometimes, have to tried tracking it on ups? Whenever it's taking forever I check there and they've been handling it for a week before they hand it over to usps.

This is what I get sometimes, have to tried tracking it on ups? Whenever it's taking forever I check there and they've been handling it for a week before they hand it over to usps.
I checked. There's nothing on UPS or UPS Mail Innovations or FedEx. According to the order page, the package will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

I’m not sure if anyone else got an e-mail about Skullgirls shipping soon, but it said that the PS4 version will be shipping in October and the Vita version in November. I got the bundle and it said that I had two options: to leave my shipment as is and ship both versions when the Vita is shipped out, or split the shipment by sending me the PS4 copy in October and the Vita copy when it’s available. The e-mail said to open a ticket if I wanted to split the shipments. Does anyone know if I’ll be charged shipping fees when the PS4 copy is sent? If so, I’d rather wait until the Vita copy is ready and have them shipped together.

Officially "no" on the lawbreakers bundle refund. All sales are final was the reasoning.

In case anyone else was thinking of trying.

If anyone wants to unload their useless lawbreakers please PM me. I’m after every LRG and idc if the game is basically unplayable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a reasonable approach.
It is. Until you realize they have allowed refunds before but won't with a bundle that was quite sketch that includes a game that is dead long before the delivery which is after what was promised.

Looks pretty shitty for them. I've got mine sold and have recouped but will never buy from them again. Not gonna buy my coveted salt and sanctuary- if it's ever released. At this point they may as well release frogger.

Dumb purchase on my part and all my fault but I did not purchase what they're delivering.

I appreciate your concern.

It is. Until you realize they have allowed refunds before but won't with a bundle that was quite sketch that includes a game that is dead long before the delivery which is after what was promised.

Looks pretty shitty for them. I've got mine sold and have recouped but will never buy from them again. Not gonna buy my coveted salt and sanctuary- if it's ever released. At this point they may as well release frogger.

Dumb purchase on my part and all my fault but I did not purchase what they're delivering.

Pretty sure they haven't allowed refunds before (at least short of some dire personal emergency or situation beyond the buyer's control) and certainly not where they have already provided the full game via a code. Since you have sworn off buying from them, hopefully this will be your last comment in this thread. Or was this all a joke?

Pretty sure they haven't allowed refunds before (at least short of some dire personal emergency or situation beyond the buyer's control) and certainly not where they have already provided the full game via a code. Since you have sworn off buying from them, hopefully this will be your last comment in this thread. Or was this all a joke?
Sounds like information only an insider would have. Unless you're just lying or joking? Makes sense now why you constantly kiss LRGs ass. Shameless!

LRG has the Ys Origin CE as of Friday.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/914335731283300352
Which doesn't make sense... because I have an order for just the standard editions and those haven't shipped yet.

I’m not sure if anyone else got an e-mail about Skullgirls shipping soon, but it said that the PS4 version will be shipping in October and the Vita version in November. I got the bundle and it said that I had two options: to leave my shipment as is and ship both versions when the Vita is shipped out, or split the shipment by sending me the PS4 copy in October and the Vita copy when it’s available. The e-mail said to open a ticket if I wanted to split the shipments. Does anyone know if I’ll be charged shipping fees when the PS4 copy is sent? If so, I’d rather wait until the Vita copy is ready and have them shipped together.
I found the email in my spam after reading this, so thanks for the heads up. Opened a ticket to request split shipment since I also pre-ordered both versions of Skull Girls 💀. Will update everyone here once I get a response.

General rule of thumb, you should always read the description of anything you want to buy before you do.

"The physical copies of the game are expected to ship in September. In order to make sure you're breaking the law as soon as possible, the digital code for the full game will be sent out as close to the game's digital release on the 8th as possible.

Please note that due to the digital codes included (which will be sent via email) - we can not provide any refunds on this item after the codes have been sent."

I found the email in my spam after reading this, so thanks for the heads up. Opened a ticket to request split shipment since I also pre-ordered both versions of Skull Girls 💀. Will update everyone here once I get a response.
Thanks. I sent an e-mail to the sender asking if I’d be charged additional shipping costs for splitting the shipment so I’ll update as well once I receive a response. Supposedly we have until October 10th to decide.

bread's done
Back