Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Looks like someone forgot to either run the new script or didn't put it in entirely. Saw doom post on a thread earlier this morning so he's around, though I don't blame him if he's been avoiding this thread lately lol.

Sorry--my comment earlier was about seeing a timer on the mobile site before the 9am (PST) time. I have not seen a new timer for 10:00.

This is very much unlike LRG. They are usually very communicative.

Perhaps this has to do with the massacre in Vegas.

Edit: NVM

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only on the front page, not on the item page.  I grabbed a screen cap and posted above. 

Normally, it's on the item page and looks nothing like this one above. 

Not meaning to insult. I'm still new to LRG. I missed it the first few times I looked at the front page. Figured it was a weird spot to look.
Nah, no worries, probably sounded rude (unintentionally) but was just was just saying that most of us know where it's supposed to be and it wasn't there.

I don't even see that counter you have on yours.

Wow, something is really wrong today, lol.
I don't see it either... so it's not just you. Refreshed, tried diff browsers, etc... nothing on desktop.

Nah, no worries, probably sounded rude (unintentionally) but was just was just saying that most of us know where it's supposed to be and it wasn't there.

I don't see it either... so it's not just you. Refreshed, tried diff browsers, etc... nothing on desktop.
I did say 'Not hard to miss' should have been interpreted as easy to miss. If I said 'hard to miss' then I could see thinking it was insulting. Grammar kills me sometimes (as in I get in trouble/upset people).

What does the PAX cover look like? When i went to the page it looks like the cover of the Ys collectors edition(which i am still waiting to get). Is it that they just have not updated the image of the page? Or is the PAX cover just the Collectors Edition box cover?

What does the PAX cover look like? When i went to the page it looks like the cover of the Ys collectors edition(which i am still waiting to get). Is it that they just have not updated the image of the page? Or is the PAX cover just the Collectors Edition box cover?
Correct. The variant has a slightly cropped version of the CE cover just as pictured.

The picture on the site is the PAX variant. The variant is just of the tower in the clouds.

The regular covers are with 1) the tower and both characters standing the background and 2) with the two faces looking off in opposite direction.

I can see the counter on the main page of the site in Firefox (PC). It is not on the Games page or anywhere else.

Damn, that is an absolutely terrible time to pick instead.
It's no worse than the typical sale evening time for CST folks. It's kind of nice to see another region getting the 5pm curse.

I can see the counter on the main page of the site in Firefox (PC). It is not on the Games page or anywhere else.

It's no worse than the typical sale evening time for CST folks. It's kind of nice to see another region getting the 5pm curse.
I think the 6 PM time is equally bad for EST though.

considering I had to miss out on the previous Ys origin release (had to save my money for a trip) I managed to get in on this...

Probably easy since the timing was messed up. I thought it was in another hour and I just checked in and it's gone. I even set an alarm on my phone based on the time remaining on their front page. Oh well.

Probably easy since the timing was messed up. I thought it was in another hour and I just checked in and it's gone. I even set an alarm on my phone based on the time remaining on their front page. Oh well.
Yeah, after the fail that occurred in the morning I wasn't going to go by that clock of theirs....at 1:59pm PT, I started mashing F5. ;)

So now that this is done, when is lawbreakers shipping? I just want my damn Wonder boy games. It will be two months on Wednesday since I paid. September came and went, do the right thing and ship out the games that are being held back because of this.

Yeah, after the fail that occurred in the morning I wasn't going to go by that clock of theirs....at 1:59pm PT, I started mashing F5. ;)
Smart. Second chance to purchase something I missed out on. At least I have the CEs for both coming someday. I'll probably just crack open the Vita version to play it now instead of opening the PS4 variant like I had planned..

So now that this is done, when is lawbreakers shipping? I just want my damn Wonder boy games. It will be two months on Wednesday since I paid. September came and went, do the right thing and ship out the games that are being held back because of this.
After Ys variant I'm at the 13 games I'm waiting to receive and haven't yet now.

Skullgirls PS4, Skullgirls VIta, Volume (ordered with Skull girls), Lawbreakers, Lawbreakers/Wonderboy CE bundle, Flame of Flood double pack, Caladrius Blaze, Asdivine Hearts, Ys Collector Edition Vita, Ys Collector Edition PS4, & now Ys variant edition.

If I don't receive all of these items before Christmas there are going to be a lot of chargebacks coming their way.

bread's done
Back