Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
should've been more specific. It was a debacle for your order. I thought you were talking about the overall release of Night Trap.

That is a very small percentage compared to the overall size of the print run.
If my story ended with 'they sold out in a few minutes', I'd still label it a debacle. Is there a game that hasn't sold out quickly since NT? It's why I haven't tried to buy another item from them.

https://twitter.com/SEGANerds/status/955114102304792581
Yup. Next they need to make replacement 32X boxes - the yellow inside box that holds the cartridge.

If my story ended with 'they sold out in a few minutes', I'd still label it a debacle. Is there a game that hasn't sold out quickly since NT? It's why I haven't tried to buy another item from them.

Yup. Next they need to make replacement 32X boxes - the yellow inside box that holds the cartridge.
Our past few releases actually stayed in stock for a weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any ETA on Cosmic Star Heroine?

Also I would love to see Limited Run Games do another physical Housemarque title, that being Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition.

Quite a few. Just this past weekend was the most recent.

Oh, dude, sweet! Now I can have 2nd and 3rd versions of more prior LRG games! haha. 

Is Mercenary Kings also coming to PS4? Either way, that's actually a sweet announcement. That game is definitely deserving of a physical copy, and I'm thrilled to see a reversible cover rather than variants.  :applause:  :applause:

Hopefully we don't have to wait months for the LRG Mercenary Kings release on the Vita.

The digital version is set for release on 2/6.

Sup troupe... I bought a couple games during the limited restock on January 1st and um, honestly i didn't think those would take this long to ship out. What's the word on those? Thought I'd ask here before I start bothering LRGs customer service team.

Sup troupe... I bought a couple games during the limited restock on January 1st and um, honestly i didn't think those would take this long to ship out. What's the word on those? Thought I'd ask here before I start bothering LRGs customer service team.
The last report they sent out was that they were being "assembled by the warehouse" whatever that means.

Really stoked to see Merc Kings get the official date dropped and it makes sense now given the reloaded edition hits in a few weeks, a pretty deserving title. 

The remaining Nex Machina vinyl soundtracks have arrived at LRG today. Support told me they will be shipping "soon".

As always, "You'll eventually get your shit"

I feel like I'd probably have seen it but since I don't come to this thread on the daily has there been any progress reports on Salt & Sanctuary vita? I remember Josh or Doug had said the game had been built or compiled wrong and couldn't be put on cart and they had to do a rebuild of the file structure. I'm not in any rush to get it but just wondering if there's been any news or movement on it?

I feel like I'd probably have seen it but since I don't come to this thread on the daily has there been any progress reports on Salt & Sanctuary vita? I remember Josh or Doug had said the game had been built or compiled wrong and couldn't be put on cart and they had to do a rebuild of the file structure. I'm not in any rush to get it but just wondering if there's been any news or movement on it?
It's likely that the PS4 version will come out first and the Vita version at a later date but both versions should be out this year.: https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/7nfaww/inventory_blowout_mecho_tales_on_sale_at_10_am_et/ds1clu3/

9 tickets away from a Free Game. Would have it by now if the Past Purchases were retroactive. :(
That's a lot of tickets.

I think I've managed to scrape together six so far.

They're a cool idea in principle, but I just realized that I'll have to spend a minimum of $1000 to get enough tickets to redeem for $25 off a future game. :(

That's a lot of tickets.

I think I've managed to scrape together six so far.

They're a cool idea in principle, but I just realized that I'll have to spend a minimum of $1000 to get enough tickets to redeem for $25 off a future game. :(
Have they even released that many games to do a free game?

Yeah, I'm pretty close to a freebie myself, but I'm waiting to see if any exclusive items are offered. Once I use my current batch, it will be a long while before I get back up to another 40 tickets, so I wan't to make sure I use them wisely. LOL

First time I had to wait in line in a while.  Got one of each though.

Apparently half the items sold out within 3 minutes...hmm.

First time I had to wait in line for a while. Got one of each though.

Apparently half the items sold out within 3 minutes...hmm.
Yeah, same for me, but I've had it happen only a few times since it started, and never had a bad result thus far(I do sweat until it goes thru).

Wow. I was so busy with work that I almost forgot about the sale today. Thankfully noticed the reminder on my phone before it was too late. Ordered both Croixleur Sigma and Sky Force for Vita. Sky Force Vita sold out seconds after my order got confirmed at 10:04am. I'm happy. 

Really stoked to see Merc Kings get the official date dropped and it makes sense now given the reloaded edition hits in a few weeks, a pretty deserving title.
maybe the "reloaded" version fixes the issues i had with it but back when i played the steam version a couple of years ago there was far too much grinding and it wasn't much like metal slug (which is why i was interested in it to begin with). got boring really fast. if they rebalanced it so theres little to no grinding it might be worth another try for me but otherwise that's a hard pass. all of my friends shared pretty much the same opinion back then.. it wasn't a very good game.

EDIT: lol did LRG really call Croixleur Sigma an RPG again in the newest email? c'mon guys, stop making the same mistake twice. it's a very simple fix.

They're still doing the thing where two PS4 games in an order automatically gets you a box, right? I decided to bite the bullet and not add on the shipping box today, as I don't want to keep paying for it for no reason.

Shooters always do rather well, especially the quality ones.
SHMUP fans are a devoted bunch, and they don't get catered to very often in this day and age. So when a title shows up and actually reviews well, those SHMUP fans are going to come correct.

Got one of each. Both for the PS4. No Vita for me today.

They're still doing the thing where two PS4 games in an order automatically gets you a box, right? I decided to bite the bullet and not add on the shipping box today, as I don't want to keep paying for it for no reason.
Yep

Did that when I got River City and Double Dragon. As long as one of the games is a PS4 title, they will ship them in a box.

Yeah, you'll be fine. I've always gotten a box when I have at least one PS4 game in a 2 game order. In fact I have a whole bunch of these LRG boxes lying around lol.

Yeah, you'll be fine. I've always gotten a box when I have at least one PS4 game in a 2 game order. In fact I have a whole bunch of these LRG boxes lying around lol.
Send 'em my way. I sell a ton on eBay from constantly buying two copies of limited releases, in case there is a minor crease or something in the cover art to one of them, so I am constantly running out of boxes, and I love the LRG ones! lol

Send 'em my way. I sell a ton on eBay from constantly buying two copies of limited releases, in case there is a minor crease or something in the cover art to one of them, so I am constantly running out of boxes, and I love the LRG ones! lol
Well right now they actually are still storing a bunch of my LRG games - at least until I can get a shelf put together for them.

Crappy $8 musou game, but it has anime people on the cover: BUY BUY BUY

Sky Force Anniversary does look pretty good. Looks kind of hard to navigate all the bullets with the dynamic backgrounds though.

Well right now they actually are still storing a bunch of my LRG games - at least until I can get a shelf put together for them.
I'm starting to inch closer and closer to maximum capacity with my Vita games as well, so I'll have to start looking into a new shelf as well.

I feel you, bro.

1453262679-fd7868f00c8b7b4e1accd7dd574b7a19.gif

Crappy $8 musou game, but it has anime people on the cover: BUY BUY BUY

Sky Force Anniversary does look pretty good. Kind of hard to navigate all the bullets with the dynamic backgrounds though.
Could be worse.

Could be a crappy $8 musou game with an ugly cover: BUY BUY BUY

;D

To be fair, people buy $0.99 (even free) cent games from LRG, so playing the value card really has no bearing here. XD

bread's done
Back