Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Damn havent bought an LRG game since August of Last Year and this was one I wanted and had in it cart and went thru checkout but got it sold out once I hit confirm payment. 

Ran out of a meeting at 12:01 to see it sold out :( Will try with SRG but if anyone grabbed a copy as a trading piece please let me know.

Thanks!

Sooo... what does sony no longer making vita games and "requests for Vita games must be submitted by June 28" mean for LRG?  I'm never getting a physical salt and sanctuary am I?...

Sooo... what does sony no longer making vita games and "requests for Vita games must be submitted by June 28" mean for LRG? I'm never getting a physical salt and sanctuary am I?...
It's still coming as per Josh as stated within the last few days. The 28th of June is just to get the ball rolling, so Sony knows the plan. I doubt anyone with last planned offerings will not get the proper info filed by the proper time. As this is what they always had to do, now it's just the end of the road, so it's a "final" date that was never there before.

Interesting, I haven't shopped here much over the last year or so but didn't the traditional method have issues with it not remembering CC or address details?

A little off topic- but if I had an order for Oddworld Much's Oddysee PAX Varaint and Skullgirls, shouldn't my order have shipped already? Oddworld is noted as being ready to ship and Skullgirls was already produce.
Straight from their updates page: https://limitedrungames.com/pages/production-updates

Skullgirls

There was some damage to a small amount of Skullgirls copies we have - Sony is reprinting artwork for us to resolve the issue. If you received tracking with no further updates, your order was likely affected. Dates TBA.

Can someone please remind me on how to use these “reward tickets”. Just counted and I have 107 not including unfulfilled orders. Just been throwing them in a box.

Josh just stated on Twitter that they have at least 11 vita games ready for the rest of the year,
Including progress on Salt and Sanctuary and Rabi-Ribi.

So these seven are already confirmed
Cosmic Star Heroine (May 25)
Antiquia Lost (May 25)
Super Hydorah (June 8)
Va-11 Hall-A (June or July)
Mercenary Kings
Rabi-Ribi
Salt and Sanctuary

I would assume some of these may also release this year
Read Only Memories
YIIK
Battle Princess Madelyn
Nuclear Throne (I doubt this will ever get patched)
Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds (Rumor)

So that doesn't really leave much wiggle room for anything really unexpected for Vita fans.
Is there anything I maybe missed from this list or other rumored titles?
https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/996868518862839808

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a lot of Vita games and not a lot of time to get them out to market.
LOL, well based on past months, I think they'll do fine, as they've been cramming these months like crazy. I'm just happy to see so many Vita titles still coming, that's amazing news.

I feel sorry for the collectors who want to own every LRG game after that tweet. That's just Vita, now add PS4 and Switch titles. Holy F@ck!
That's a fools errand if I ever saw one, but more power to those who may want to take on the task.

LRG mentioned recently that they created some shipping notices, that where a mistake and to disregard, but I can't remember what game that was for, but it may have been Skullgirls.
I heard from their CSR Sarah today. Apparently a decent amount of their last Skullgirls batch had some damage of some kind. They are having Sony reprint and will be shipping out relatively soon. As I said, I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to make sure my order went through.

But I really like the fact that LRG went the extra mile in noticing that a batch was damaged, and had Sony manufacture new, mint, of whatever was damaged. That is how business should be run IMO. I'd rather wait a bit more, than have delivered a damaged product.

Kudos LRG! :)

I heard from their CSR Sarah today. Apparently a decent amount of their last Skullgirls batch had some damage of some kind. They are having Sony reprint and will be shipping out relatively soon. As I said, I'm in no hurry, I just wanted to make sure my order went through.

But I really like the fact that LRG went the extra mile in noticing that a batch was damaged, and had Sony manufacture new, mint, of whatever was damaged. That is how business should be run IMO. I'd rather wait a bit more, than have delivered a damaged product.

Kudos LRG! :)
It's definitely commendable although I'm at 8 months waiting for a replacement from them. Hopefully they can get Skullgirls quicker than that for people.

That is a lot of Vita games and not a lot of time to get them out to market.
My wallet is ready... :D :whistle2:? :whistle2:( well, no, my wallet is not ready, but bring it on! :twoguns:

Vall-Hall-A was announced for PS4/Switch.

Chances of LRG doing a physical?
Considering it was confirmed months ago, I'd say around 100/1 odds.

va-11-hall-a-ps-vita-lrg-release2.jpg

PSA: Reverie for the Vita/PS4 from Play-Asia goes up in about 4 hours at 8am PST, and each is limited to 3000. This will be the first offering, with a second one being offered 12 hours later for those who miss the am offering. Game looks like a cool "Zelda" type adventure with Mother/Earthbound art styles. https://www.play-asia.com/info/exclusives

They already had those on hand, like a quick turnaround when I got the PAX variant Munch's Odyssey. That's nice. Also got my Nurse Love Addiction LE...sweet!

Dude was asking about the chances of PS4/Switch version... not the vita version.
Considering that the PS4 and Switch are both popular platforms that are doing fairly well on the market, I'd say the chances of a Val-Hal-A physical copy for either of those systems is fairly high. There wouldn't be any particular hurry, as both of those platforms could easily be going strong for years to come. But yes, I don't think there would be much risk if you wanted to hold out for a PS4/Switch copy. These will most likely happen eventually. It wouldn't surprise me if the PS4 version ended up arriving alongside the Vita version, as is fairly typical of many LRG releases. The Switch version will likely be longer in the making, but could easily happen down the line.

Considering that the PS4 and Switch are both popular platforms that are doing fairly well on the market, I'd say the chances of a Val-Hal-A physical copy for either of those systems is fairly high. There wouldn't be any particular hurry, as both of those platforms could easily be going strong for years to come. But yes, I don't think there would be much risk if you wanted to hold out for a PS4/Switch copy. These will most likely happen eventually. It wouldn't surprise me if the PS4 version ended up arriving alongside the Vita version, as is fairly typical of many LRG releases. The Switch version will likely be longer in the making, but could easily happen down the line.
Yeah I agree^

I would say a PS4/NS versions are 99.9% likely(so long as digital happens at some point), as I can't see the Vita some how getting an exclusive physical release, when the other two systems don't. Especially when both other systems have bigger installed bases. Of course developers do dumb shit on the regular, so anything is possible, but this is a situation I would personally have no issues waiting, especially if the PS4/NS are my system of choice.

Regarding the CSH CE, looks to be limited to 2000 units for the Vita and 3000 units for PS4.  For some really dumb reason that will just anger fans they are limiting it to 2 copies of each CE instead of 1 per person.  Also, according to their Twitter CSH backers will have first dibs on the CEs.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out this will be a lightning quick instant sellout.  Really hope they limit it to 1 instead of the current 2.

I'm personally going for the PS4 version of the CE as the Sega CD style longbox seems to work more with a disc than a Vita cart.

Also, looks like the standard versions will be open preorders, which is a great move to ensure people don't miss out on at least the standard version.

Regarding the CSH CE, looks to be limited to 2000 units for the Vita and 3000 units for PS4. For some really dumb reason that will just anger fans they are limiting it to 2 copies of each CE instead of 1 per person. Also, according to their Twitter CSH backers will have first dibs on the CEs. It doesn't take a genius to figure out this will be a lightning quick instant sellout. Really hope they limit it to 1 instead of the current 2.

I'm personally going for the PS4 version of the CE as the Sega CD style longbox seems to work more with a disc than a Vita cart.

Also, looks like the standard versions will be open preorders, which is a great move to ensure people don't miss out on at least the standard version.
Agree 100% that the CE should be limited to 1 per customer. They will sell out instantly even if things are limited to 1 per customer. Some real f'n bullcrap if they allow 2 per customer. People have been waiting a long time for this release, and the CE looks really nice. No need to cater to the scalpers on this one. Show some love to long-time LRG customers and collectors and do the right thing.

Agree 100% that the CE should be limited to 1 per customer. They will sell out instantly even if things are limited to 1 per customer. Some real f'n bullcrap if they allow 2 per customer. People have been waiting a long time for this release, and the CE looks really nice. No need to cater to the scalpers on this one. Show some love to long-time LRG customers and collectors and do the right thing.
Yeah, they have a week to get their shit together, as I'm sure that will change, as 2 per person qualifies for.......................

1315245843_knight_rider__punching_like_a_boss.gif

bread's done
Back