Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
Looks like you were right and I was wrong.
I almost didn't get it since I don't love the shipping cost.... especially when I suspect this will be sent via UPS Mail Innovations. Didn't they used to ship First Class/Priority? I forget, but it seems like it was quicker than UPS Mail Innovations. Not that it matters much these days...
Is there a limit on the book? None is listed on the page.

BTW, it’s not sold out anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a limit on the book? None is listed on the page.

BTW, it’s not sold out anymore
Yeah, no limit was shown, so I guess sky's the limit. LOL

As for being back in stock, the inventory counter was never running, so no telling what their doing in regards to that. They may have gone through and canceled if someone ordered a ridiculous amount, and that may explain why it's back. Or they may have added in the afternoon qty's if it was split?

Yeah, no limit was shown, so I guess sky's the limit. LOL

As for being back in stock, the inventory counter was never running, so no telling what their doing in regards to that. They may have gone through and canceled if someone ordered a ridiculous amount, and that may explain why it's back. Or they may have added in the afternoon qty's if it was split?
Haha.... that figures. They got me! I was trying to will myself not to get that book, especially given that shipping charge. Their normal inventory % counter wasn't running, but at some point the number of copies left started showing up. When I saw it say "5 copies left", all rational thought went out the window and I placed the order, feeling like I won something. No time to think about it! Only 5 copies left! And now that "Add to Cart" button sits there laughing at me.

Haha.... that figures. They got me! I was trying to will myself not to get that book, especially given that shipping charge. Their normal inventory % counter wasn't running, but at some point the number of copies left started showing up. When I saw it say "5 copies left", all rational thought went out the window and I placed the order, feeling like I won something. No time to think about it! Only 5 copies left! And now that "Add to Cart" button sits there laughing at me.
LOL, yeah, I saw those "only 5 copies left" as well, as that was the only time you saw qty's, as there was no % until it got low enough, and then we got the copies left stamp. Depending on how they broke up the am/pm, I could see the second batch lasting the weekend, but probably not past Sun-Mon.

So Race the Sun Vita shows there is no limit in place for how many copies can be ordered. Interesting. I see the Black Friday promo and coupon cannot be stacked, fumbled with that for a few minutes.

Enter the Gungeon LRG exclusive cover variant goes on sale Wednesday the 28th after that next new release for LRG will be Friday, December 7th

I was busy with a post Thanksgiving get together at the afternoon offering yesterday, so I didn't get to check in, how long did the art book last the second time around? I saw this morning it was sold out, but I was curious if it went quick or lasted awhile?

The LRG cover of Enter the Gungeon reminds me of the old Mega Man covers.

megamanbox.jpg

I was busy with a post Thanksgiving get together at the afternoon offering yesterday, so I didn't get to check in, how long did the art book last the second time around? I saw this morning it was sold out, but I was curious if it went quick or lasted awhile?
Looks like it is available to order again on the website.

Looks like it is available to order again on the website.
I’m not real thrilled with how their inventory flaps, but it might be related to orders being cancelled, payment issues, etc.

It also stinks that they didn’t take the 10% off all orders for the day (if they exceeded $100 in aggregate). I placed a ton of small orders that were each under the threshold, but together would have met the requirements.

Just a heads up, I just got my shipping notice for S&S(vita). This last month has been crazy, LRG deliveries each week, and sometimes even twice.

The tracking on my copy of Golf Story says its in the USPS's hands and out for delivery.   So about 2 solid months since I placed the order for a product they said was in their offices and ready to ship.  I feel bad for those with open ended preorders.

I know over Thanksgiving week I finally got Senran Kagura and Phantom Breakers. With Golf Story hopefully in my hands soon, I will likely have most of what I've ordered from them recently. 

Looks like Bastion physical editions are on Supergiantgames website if you missed it during LRGs run

Came to 30 including shipping for me

I got Bastion, Exile's End, and Phantom Breaker within the past two weeks. Also got a shipping notice for S&S Vita today. If they keep this up and pump the breaks on December releases they might actually have a chance of meeting their schedules going into next year.

My copy of Golf Story did show up today.  It's the first time an LRG game I've ordered has shown up and I opened it immediately.   I wish they'd announce December 7th's releases already... and December 14th's since that's the last day the coupon is good.

My copy of Golf Story did show up today. It's the first time an LRG game I've ordered has shown up and I opened it immediately. I wish they'd announce December 7th's releases already... and December 14th's since that's the last day the coupon is good.
They just announced Head Lander for PS4 from Doublefine and Adult Swim for December 7th.

I just got a delivery estimate from my BB order of Golf Story.  Looks like they are giving that a 12/11 release date.

Still waiting on my LRG copy of the standard edition....

Just received my shipping notice for Senran Kagura Bon Appetit CE.
great, just got my regular edition yesterday, avoiding ce's because of their long delays, really wish they would take a break to catch up, to lessen these delays but i know sony's new policy is a major reason that is out of their hands for production reasons that we are getting screwed (damn minority sjw's) feel bad since they are impacting jp long term with their pick and choose abuse towards minor companies

Bought LRG copy of golf story seconds after it went on sale, still no shipping confirmation while others have their copy. Anyone wait to buy and have their game in hand? Just wondering if they are going by when the product was ordered, or randomly shipping...

Bought LRG copy of golf story seconds after it went on sale, still no shipping confirmation while others have their copy. Anyone wait to buy and have their game in hand? Just wondering if they are going by when the product was ordered, or randomly shipping...
Did you order it by itself or with other items? I ordered it with the other releases for that week and my shipment is being held up because of that. If you just ordered the standard edition by itself then it probably should have shipped already.

That Golf Story BB art is terrible. The LRG one kind of makes me uncomfortable with its sexy prehistoric lady. The other one makes me uncomfortable by trying not to roll my eyes at the art.

Man, both of my copies of Golf Story arrived with damaged cover art. I always buy two to ensure that even if there is an issue with one being handled roughly, then I still have a second. I think this is the first time I've ever had both arrive like that.

Man, both of my copies of Golf Story arrived with damaged cover art. I always buy two to ensure that even if there is an issue with one being handled roughly, then I still have a second. I think this is the first time I've ever had both arrive like that.
Welcome to Loose Rattling Games

Welcome to Loose Rattling Games
I couldn't care less about that, to be honest. The odds of a Blu-ray getting damaged from that are extremely low, and I have no intentions to sell my wonderful museum, so I don't collect sealed. I do care about creased, indented, Goodwill looking cover art, though. Haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

You got your shit TM

Rain World supposedly was fixed in later updates, though I haven't seen any reviews for the post-update version.
Rain World has always been on my radar but was hoping for it to be added to PS Plus. I may get this release, I love the cover art, but I am waiting patiently to hear about this partnership they keep teasing for December 7th.

bread's done
Back