Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
yeah RIP trying to get LRG items since they won't setup any kind of anti bot, sneakerheads are now grabbing them with their shopify bots

https://twitter.com/Ooolance/status/1088825852278853632

How do they normally ship CEs when you have multiple on one order? Thinking about separating my Jak 1 CE and Shantae CE

That is actually disgusting >_>
yeah, as long as they continue using wide open shopify it's just gonna keep happening, shopify openly publishes examples for how to programatically add things to your cart, it's the first site any of these shop bots add support for :\

edit: there might be enough identifiable info in that screenshot to identify the orders assuming those random characters in there are order information

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh my favorite part of a big LRG release, time to see everyone who cries about not being able to get it even before the 2nd batch.

Yes. I believe he even floated around the idea of a physical version of Breach and Clear on the forums here long before it became a reality.
Just a bit before LRG ;)
243n4h0.png

Josh is going to be deleting orders from bots

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunJosh/status/1088821441422901249
hopefully he sees that one tweet I posted, I think that is order id information in the screenshot would probably not be too tough to match up

I woke up a little late, and was ready to kick myself. But then I checked LRG and noticed that Tacoma still had 34% stock left. So even though I was half an hour late, I got my order in just fine. How pleasant! I passed on Jak 1, so passing on Jak 2 was an easy choice.

I assume these JAK games are remade in some way for the PS4? Or are these the same exact games on the PS3 trilogy?
As far as I know, the Jak games on PS4 are just the PS2 versions of the games up-rendered to 1080P. These versions are not the same as the PS3 Trilogy, which actually look and perform better than the PS4 versions. You can watch some comparison videos on youtube and the PS3 versions definitely look better. Both are obvious improvements over the original PS2 versions, but the PS3 Trilogy is considered the best way to experience these games.

hopefully he sees that one tweet I posted, I think that is order id information in the screenshot would probably not be too tough to match up
Last time with the first Jak CE, they managed to free up about 500 copies of it by getting rid of bot/duplicate orders. Hopefully same happens here.

I was refreshing early and Tacoma went live about 2 minutes prior, Jax II about a minute, and Jax II CE slightly before 10am EST. After I checked out, they were all still available, but the CE sold out soon after.

I was refreshing early and Tacoma went live about 2 minutes prior, Jax II about a minute, and Jax II CE slightly before 10am EST. After I checked out, they were all still available, but the CE sold out soon after.
Yeah many CE's go up early, usually 9:58

Tried for a Jak CE, and kept refreshing the page starting about 3 minutes out. Finally got the "Add to cart" button, but apparently last time I ordered from LRG I saved my credit card payment information, so when I went to the payment screen I didn't even get a chance to select how I wanted to pay. Just got a pop-up with "We've sent a code to your phone. Enter it to use your saved payment info." The code took over 30 seconds to arrive from this point, and the CE was sold out by the time I entered my code. Going to try again tonight.

Going to try to delete my payment details in hopes I can use the old "Login to PayPal prior to ordering" method that has always served me well in the past. Good luck to everyone.

Tried for a Jak CE, and kept refreshing the page starting about 3 minutes out. Finally got the "Add to cart" button, but apparently last time I ordered from LRG I saved my credit card payment information, so when I went to the payment screen I didn't even get a chance to select how I wanted to pay. Just got a pop-up with "We've sent a code to your phone. Enter it to use your saved payment info." The code took over 30 seconds to arrive from this point, and the CE was sold out by the time I entered my code. Going to try again tonight.

Going to try to delete my payment details in hopes I can use the old "Login to PayPal prior to ordering" method that has always served me well in the past. Good luck to everyone.
No need to delete your details. You actually get to choose how you checkout. Once you add the item to your cart, simply choose to checkout with paypal instead of clicking/tapping the normal checkout button. Have Paypal open in another tab and sign in 2ish minutes before you try to do this.

I ran into a glitch on the physical copy of golf story, and can't find anyone experiencing the same thing. I am on the final two courses and when I am golfing, some of the clubs have the name on the screen (where they normally are shown in the lower left corner), but instead of the picture of the golf club, it is just a big white area, like a large white pixel. Anyone have this issue? Considering it looks like we aren't getting patch updates yet, I wondered if other peoples game had glitched.

[attachment=31714:Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 4.38.15 PM.png]Anyone else notice the $600 CE for the first Jak and Daxter on LRG's site?

Well, got screwed on the collector edition. Had everything logged in, paid through PayPal, and when I hit complete order, it said it couldn't verify my credit card info, and had the credit card payment option highlighted, not PayPal. WTF? I was paying with, and had already processed through PayPal.

Well, got screwed on the collector edition. Had everything logged in, paid through PayPal, and when I hit complete order, it said it couldn't verify my credit card info. WTF? I was paying with, and had already processed through PayPal.
My credit card info didn't have a problem, when I went to complete my order it was sold out. Seemed instant. Ended up having to pick up the more expensive bundle.

Well, got screwed on the collector edition. Had everything logged in, paid through PayPal, and when I hit complete order, it said it couldn't verify my credit card info, and had the credit card payment option highlighted, not PayPal. WTF? I was paying with, and had already processed through PayPal.
The exact same thing happened to me.

I amm still waiting on my pixel junk monsters ce from last MAY. LMAO. I know we all support LRG here but MAY??
Eh, all of us still waiting on PJM2 knew what we were getting into. They even polled us asking if we'd rather wait to get a complete version of the game and the response was overwhelmingly positive...so they waited. Like we wanted them to.

Going forward though, in order to avoid relying on people's patience and rationality, I'd prefer if they simply waited until these games had their final builds ready before putting them on sale. *cough* CELESTE *cough*

Worked all day. Missed out on the Jak 2 CE. Just gonna buy the first one and this one on ebay.

NOT!

Even I won't get them at those prices for my collection.

sneaker people using bots are disgusting people. Double disgusting for this since they are obviously not going to play the games, just flip to buy more sneakers. They should stick to buying 2k games & Madden.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1088896839536046082

Am I missing something with this game? I played it for the first time a few years ago and it didn't seem like the kind of thing that needed to be rereleased on every platform. I get that it's a really old game and was a big deal back then, but it didn't age well.

https://twitter.com/LimitedRunGames/status/1088896839536046082

Am I missing something with this game? I played it for the first time a few years ago and it didn't seem like the kind of thing that needed to be rereleased on every platform. I get that it's a really old game and was a big deal back then, but it didn't age well.
youre not. People are just eating it up cuz its on the Switch

Yeah no your not. Played the first on the SNES and it was just alright. Tried this one digitally and I didn’t even finish as it was kind of boring. Passed when they released this on Vita as it’s definitely not worth the price tag and the same goes for this.

They said they are cancelling a ton of Jax 2 CE's from bots / scalpers, that's great, but I still really hope they put in effort to pre-emptively stop the bots from even making purchases in the first place

They said they are cancelling a ton of Jax 2 CE's from bots / scalpers, that's great, but I still really hope they put in effort to pre-emptively stop the bots from even making purchases in the first place
Multi-million dollar companies struggle to fight bots, it's not something that will just happen because you want it to.

bread's done
Back